Live Auction Preview
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Miler Country Club
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Summerville Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Summerville Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Charleston Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hook & Gaff Sportfisher Watch Sold Out!! You can’t get this anywhere else! Hook + Gaff’s flagship watch was a limited edition, Swiss made quartz movement with moon phase and date. The Sportfisher movement is protected by a custom 41mm case that utilizes a screw-down case back and crown for optimal water resistance. The watch case is solid, high-grade titanium. The low density metal is lightweight, strong and highly corrosive resistant. Titanium is also a poor conductor of heat, providing additional comfort for those hot days on the open water. The crown is uniquely placed on the left side of the watch face to avoid irritation during active angling situations. The crystal is anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire. Dials and hour markers utilize Swiss Super-Luminova® making them easier to see during early hour expeditions. The Sportfisher is water resistant to 200m/660ft. Donated by Hook & Gaff.
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Able Minded Charters Charleston is the destination and inshore red fishing is the game. Capt. Mike Able Jr. of Mt. Pleasant will host two anglers for a day of pursuing tailing redfish in and around the waters of Charleston. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided, tips are not! Donated by Capt. Mike Able Jr.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Wren Oyster Table If you love oysters like most South Carolinians, then you have to have a table built just for eating them! Built by the Summerville Chapter Chairman, Mike Wren, this table certainly fits the bill. Donated by Mike Wren.
- South Carolina Lowcountry Adventure South Carolina’s lowcountry is the jewel of the east coast! Two people will enjoy all that this history rich region has to offer from scenic plantation views, local cuisine, and time on the rich waters surrounding the area. Your stay includes two nights at the luxurious Beaufort Inn located in downtown Beaufort within easy walking of the shopping and dining district on Bay Street. In order to enjoy the regions culinary palate, dinner one night at Breakwater is sure to please with its vast array of local cuisine and extensive wine selection. The lowcountry must be seen by water to fully enjoy its offerings so included in this package is a ½ day fishing trip for redfish and trout with CCA SC state board member Capt Danny Rourk of Tailwind Charters. Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Certain blackout dates may apply. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2016 and March 2017. Donated by Phil Sutton, The Marina at Edisto Beach, and CCA South Carolina.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
- Murrell’s Inlet Mania South Carolina’s Seafood Capital weekend. Two couples will enjoy a two night stay at a private weekend getaway located in Murrells Inlet, SC. Stroll along the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk, enjoy Brookgreen Gardens, and some of the South’s greatest seafood. To get the full enjoyment the area has to offer, Capt. Jordan Pate will be your host twp people for a ½ day fishing excursion along the historic banks of Winyah Bay. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between October 1- December 31, 2016. Donated by Scott Whitaker and Capt. Jordan Pate.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for five (5) get ready for a whole pack of fun! Five hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2017. Donated by Kyle Godley, John boy, and John Scheper.
- Jimmy Crabs A 16.5-inch Bronze on Marble sculpture of a Lowcountry favorite. Get your Jimmy Crabs here folks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Huk Next Level Foul Weather Jacket & Bibs Run towards foul weather with confidence!! Huk’s brand new Next Level foul weather gear is built to keep Mother Nature at bay! Huk’s leak-proof, breathable, waterproof technology, coupled with non-binding stretch materials for comfort, build the foundation for the all weather Jacket & Bib. Donated by Huk.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Summerville CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all-inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Miner Metal Works Redfish Hitch Cover Each piece of Daniel Miner’s metal art is an original interpretation achieved by transforming repurposed steel into detailed sculpture. Donated by CCA South Carolina.