East Cooper Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, May 12, 2017
Omar Shrine Temple, Mt. Pleasant
- Nautical Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp! Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. It’s not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Kickin’ Chicken Party Truck; Dinner for 75 The Chicken Coup is coming your way! You’ve won a big 18 foot long yellow food truck for an awesome party for 75 people! They arrive with a menu of 3-4 freshly cooked popular items which can be served from the food truck or on platters like a tailgate; your choice! All plates, utensils, napkins, cups, non-alcoholic drinks, ice, food, condiments and trash receptacles are included. Must be booked 30 days in advance and is subject to availability. Must be on private property within 15 miles of the tri-county area. Donated by The Kickin’ Chicken (This item has a reserve).
- Copper Porch Lanterns Nothing says “welcome to the lowcountry” quite like copper lanterns… This set of two electric onion-shaped lanterns will make a welcoming statement to your home and leave a warming impression on everyone that comes through your door. Donated by Nauset Lantern Company.
- Fishing Fly Right With Capt. John Irwin Spend time on the water with this passionate guide and you’ll come away with a new appreciation for inshore fishing! Two anglers will spend one half day with Shimano Pro-staffer, Capt. John Irwin fly-fishing the Lowcountry in and around Charleston’s historic waters. With over twelve years of experience on these local waters, Capt. Irwin will certainly put you within casting distance of the fish of your dreams. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2017 – March 2018. Donated by Capt. John Irwin and Fly Right Charters.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Texas Blast and Cast with Capt. Camo Two adventurous and bold fishermen will travel to Pt. O’Connor, Texas, where it all began for CCA in 1977, for a two day & three night Cast & Blast. Duck hunt the Central flyway for Blue & Greenwinged Teal, Pintails, Redheads, Gadwalls and fish legendary Pass Cavallo and Matagorda Bay to the back lakes of Contee and beyond. This “is” the end of the road and if there was ever “one particular harbor” then it’s got to be POC. Come join your local CCA members Sam & Brandon, professional guide Capt. Robby Mott, Capt. Camo and his band of scallywags for three nights in a private residence and enjoy two afternoon gentlemen style “If It Flies…It Dies” duck hunts and at least one morning of site-fishing as you probe the miles and miles of Texas shoreline sight casting and searching for tailing pods of redfish or schools of feeding speckled trout. This trip is slated for the 2018 Federal Duck Season during duck season (Nov 2017 – Jan 2018). Guests are requested to bring their own guns, ammo, hunting gear, light tackle, flyrods, wade fishing gear, bazookas, personal items, aspirin and BYOB. All we require of you is for you to bring your own federal duck stamp, Texas non-resident saltwater fishing license, Texas non-resident hunting license and a sense of humor…we’ll handle the rest including all accommodations, food and entertainment. Please, ALL participants must be members of CCA! Transportation to and from Pt. O’Connor not included. Trip must be taken on mutually agreeable dates. Best times are the late season for ducks and “KNOT” DURING A COLD FRONT FOR FISHING! Trip expires one year from date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina, CCA Texas, Sam & Brandon Smolik, Capt.Robby Mott & Capt. Camo.
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large families. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/)
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- Ultra-luxury South African Photo Safari Two people, five days and five nights on the trip of a life time!! Situated on the banks of three hippo filled lakes, the camp is surrounded by an abundance of African wildlife. This camp is arguably the finest South Africa has to offer and is located just 3 hours north of the Johannesburg Airport in the Malaria Free Limpopo Province. There is nothing quite like waking up to the sounds of the African bush. Immersed in the African bush, the lucky couple will be thrilled to spend 5 days enjoying the rich variety of African bird and animal life. The daily game drives are packed with action and adventures, and the meals that are prepared by our executive chef are beyond compare. Our well-trained staff is there to care for every need of our clients. Complete with en-suite bathrooms, the chalets and guest rooms offer incredible views of the African bush. This adventure is unquestionably the safari of a life time! ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE (additional would be air, and gratuity, and any hotel need before or after safari, limited alcohol). Any additional excursions such as Shark diving, wine tours of Cape Town, Trips to Kruger Park can all be added at an additional expense. This trip must be taken between October 15, 2017 and October 15, 2018. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve)
- Texas Trophy Aoudad Hunt – Acorn Outfitter’s of Del Rio, Texas has partnered with CCA SC for some exotic game hunting! This 4th generation family owns and operates ranches encompassing more than 28,000 acres just a few hours west of San Antonio. Page Day will host one hunter for three days of guided trophy aoudad hunting; guide, meals, accommodations, and ranch transportation is provided, transportation to Texas and hunting license is not. Aoudad may just be the most underrated big game hunting you’ll find. With beautiful coats and stunning sweeping horns, these animals offer an excellent experience in some wonderful country as well as a great addition to the trophy hunters menu. Additional hunters can be added to this trip. Trip must be used within one year of banquet on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Acorn Outfitters.
- Chef Prepared 3 Course Dinner in your home for 10 Chef Randy Williams of the Culinary Institute of Charleston at Trident Technical College will prepare a 3 course meal at the Lowcountry location of your choice. Wow your friends with a culinary experience that is sure to be second to none! Chef Williams has served as the Executive Chef of Zero George Café and Cooking School, Blossom Restaurant, Chef de Cuisine at Voysseys (Cassique Golf Club on Kiawah Island) under Top Chef Tom Colicchio, as well as Sous Chef stints at both Cypress and Magnolias Restaurants. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Chef Randy Williams (This item has a reserve).
- Stay & Play! Island Realty of Isle of Palms has donated a three night stay in one of their 2-3 bedroom vacation condominiums. Perfect for a “stay-cation” or for entertaining out of town guests, Island Realty will choose the perfect getaway location for you with your needs in mind! Redeemable between September 19th and December 17th, 2017 and must be booked no more than 21 days in advance. As a bonus, you’ll enjoy two half day fishing charters from local Shimano/G.Loomis Pro-Staff Guides! Captains Chuck Griffin and Mark Phelps have each donated a half-day, two person inshore charter where you will target species like redfish and trout. Charters must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2017-March 2018. Donated by Island Realty, Shimano, Chuck Griffin and Mark Phelps.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- Quail Hunting for Two with Sandy Local CCA Life Member Sandy Stuhr hosts 2 well-seasoned hunters for a day of guided quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style at his luxurious Pinetop Plantation in Dorange, SC! Must have a valid SC hunting license. Bring your own guns and appropriate hunting attire. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sandy Stuhr.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Barrier Island Eco Tours Beach Boil for 40 Join your family, friends, or co-workers for a cocktail cruise up the Intracoastal Waterway to Capers Island Preserve, a pristine barrier island only reachable by boat just a few miles north of Isle of Palms. Upon arriving on Capers, you will have the opportunity to take a short walk and explore Caper’s amazingly unique “bone-yard beach”. Or just sit back and relax with a cocktail and enjoy the natural beauty while your chef prepares your feast. Lowcountry boil (local shrimp, smoked sausage, corn, potatoes, and onions) is a favorite. Enjoy your dinner on the beach as you watch the sunset over the salt marsh in this beautiful natural setting bonfire and s’mores may be included beach games such as ladder ball and bocce ball may be incorporated as well as team building activates such as sand sculpting contests, scavenger hunts and crabbing. Must be on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Barrier Island Eco Tours.
- Charleston..First Class! Shimano pro-Staffer Peter Brown of Saltwater Charters, LLC is going to show you how Charleston is done from the water! Born and raised in Charleston, Peter has been guiding discriminating anglers to an incredible fishing experience only found along the beautiful Carolina coast since 1994. Capt. Brown will host two anglers for a ½ day of fishing on this trip; fuel, bait, and tackle included. Tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2017 – March 2018. Donated by Capt Peter Brown.
- Chris Frazier Sea Trout Chris Frazier has been ironworking for many years, and has created this piece for you to showcase your love of marine life! Handcrafted right here in Mount Pleasant, this Sea Trout sculpture will be the perfect addition to any room! Donated by Chris Frazier of Frazier’s Ironworks.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 qrt roto-molded wheeled cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers!