Live Auction Preview
Saturday June 11, 2016
- Nautical Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Patriots Package Show your pride in both country and state! Both the US flag and the SC flag flown over our state house on the same day, June 1, 2016. Flags come with certificate of authenticity. Donated by Rep Weston Newton.
- VooDoo Child Spot-tails for Two Port Royal Sound’s redfish fishery is legendary! And Capt Shannon O’Quinn can put you on them. Two anglers will join Shannon for a ½ day of chasing redfish in and around the waters of Beaufort. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by VooDoo Child Charters and Shannon O’Quinn.
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Bluffton CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous Bluffton CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Prowler Kayak The Prowler 13 angler kayak is donated by Bluffton Marine Sports & Supply, your locally owned specialty retail shop that caters to the local fishing and boating community. One of the most popular angler kayaks on the market, the Prowler 13 combines performance with features. A large bow hatch, an oversized tank well and several places to mount fishing gear, the Prowler 13 was designed to produce results. Included is an Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Carbon Fiber paddled and an extrasport Evolve Angler PFD.
- Oyster Roast for 20 featuring Muddy Creek Here is your chance to enjoy a lowcountry tradition in all its glory! Bluffton Oyster Company is going to provide an oyster roast for 20 people at a location of your choosing. This entertainment package comes complete with oysters, cocktails sauce, knives,…and the beer! It also comes with live entertainment courtesy of local favorite Muddy Creek! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date excluding major holidays. Donated by Bluffton Oyster Company, Muddy Creek, and CCA South Carolina.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Islamorada Fishing Adventure Time to head to the islands of Florida! Islamorada is the destination and nothing but a good time is on the agenda! This fantastic trip for two people comes complete with a ½ day of fishing with Capt Timmy Arce of Native Conch Charters out of the famous Bud N’ Mary’s Marina as well as two night’s accommodations at the super hip La Jolla Resort. Must be booked two weeks in advance on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Native Conch Charters, La Jolla Resort, and CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2016 and March 2017. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Cabo San Lucas for 8 Our friends at Sporting Adventures International have done it again! Cabo San Lucas Villas for six days/six nights in a four bedroom/ four bath luxury Baja Peninsula getaway. These villas are among the finest Cabo has to offer, each with private pool and world class views of the Sea Of Cortez. Cabo is known for its world class service, gourmet food, and numerous water sports. The fishing here is some of the best in the world for sport fish and the whale watching is spectacular. These villas are situated in an ultra exclusive gated community on the Sea of Cortez and are just a short drive from shopping, restaurants, and all the Cabo night life. The best of both worlds, very close to all the action but with luxury private accommodations. Must be used from one year from the date of purchase. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2016- March 2017. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Southern Smokin’ The Bluffton CCA Cooking Team will hook you up with smoked pork butts and chicken for 25 guests – plus the fixin’s, side dishes and the beer! These guys love to fire up their Big Green Egg and are ready to feed you and 24 of your friends at your next gathering. CCA is even going to throw in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Bluffton CCA Committee.
- May River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of the islands in and around the lowcountry but also a ½ day of fishing. Captain Mark Mole is a South Carolina native who has dedicated his life to fishing. He has years of experience fishing in both fresh and salt water environments and knows exactly what it takes to make your day out on the water a successful one. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Mole and Tailer May’d Charters.
- Half Day VIP Charter Bring your family, friends, golfing buddies or work clients and come aboard this beautiful, fully equipped boat, and get ready to have the time of your life! H2O Sports is now offering luxurious, private charters custom tailored to our guests. All you will need to do is sit back, relax and let our Captain do all the work. The waterways surrounding Hilton Head will take you to new and exciting places. Your coastal water excursion must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by H20 Watersports.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for five (5) get ready for a whole pack of fun! Five hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2017. Donated by Kyle Godley, John boy, and John Scheper.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Miner Metal Works Redfish Hitch Cover Each piece of Daniel Miner’s metal art is an original interpretation achieved by transforming repurposed steel into detailed sculpture. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hilton Head Boathouse Mystery Cooler Long time CCA SC supporters, Hilton Head Boathouse, has donated this roto-molded cooler and the Bluffton Committee has stuffed it to the lid with goodies. You have to buy it to find out what’s inside it! Donated by Hilton Head Boathouse.