2015 Pee Dee Chapter Live Auction Preview
Pee Dee Chapter Banquet
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, July 30, 2015
SIMT @ Florence Darlington Tech
- The World is Your Oyster CCA SC and oysters have a great relationship. They are the key to a healthy marine environment. Local Master Goldsmith Lex Matthews has captured the beauty of the oyster in his Oyster Shell Collection. This sterling silver oyster and pearl “Tin Cup” necklace is sure to be a welcome addition to any jewelry box. As a side note, the sale of this particular item tonight will be earmarked for CCA SC’s habitat program, The Topwater Action Campaign. Donated by Mark Lexton Collection.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a ½ day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Got Shrimp? Frogmore Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Pig Pickin’ for 60! Be the “Host with the Most” with this event! Rogers BBQ has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings (consists of sweet potato soufflé, slaw, dinner rolls, tea, and paper products) for 60 of your closest friends. CCA is going to throw in the beer for it as well. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Must provide at least a two (2) week notice. Donated by Rogers BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- Mansfield Plantation Getaway for Two Experience true Southern plantation living at Mansfield Plantation. Established in 1718 on the banks of the Black River, Mansfield Plantation is widely recognized as one of the most well-preserved antebellum rice plantations in the United States. It also happens to be one of the state’s best Bed & Breakfast! One couple will enjoy a wonderful two night getaway at this meticulously restored, perfectly situated getaway destination in Georgetown County. Still in the hands of descendants of the original owners, the accommodations, the food, hospitality, and location offer an experience that is difficult to replicate. Convenient to downtown Georgetown by both land and sea, this trip will allow for a multitude of activities during your stay to include wonderful fishing! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable Monday –Thursday till Dec. 1, 2015. Donated by Mansfield Plantation.
- Blue Crab End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass blue crab motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Carl Harrington Memorial Quail Hunt for Four Gregg Jenkins, owner of Chiggergrove Quail Preserve will host four hunters on a ½ day guided quail hunt in memoriam of Pee Dee Chapter founder Carl Harrington. This “Gentlemen Sport” experience includes everything one needs to enjoy the sport! Included in the package is a 20 ga Remington 870 shotgun, 30 birds, excellent dogs, guide, bird cleaning, and lunch provided by CCA SC. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Gregg Jenkins and CCA South Carolina.
- The Pain Killer Here is your chance to fish with the infamous crew of the infamous boat! Four people will join Hunter & Bryant Stokes onboard the 37’ Bertram, “Painkiller” for a day of offshore fishing you will not forget. There will be plenty of action, laughing, and camaraderie on this offshore adventure! Fuel, bait, and tackle are all provided; meals, beverages are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hunter Stokes.
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
- South African Safari for Two The trip that is on every hunter’s bucket list! CCA South Carolina and Kuche Safaris have teamed up to help make your dream trip happen. Two hunters will enjoy five full nights in the game rich Limpopo province of South Africa. Situated close to the Limpopo River, Kuche Safaris is only a short three hours drive from Johannesburg. Family owned and operated, Kuche Safaris offers top end professionalism, quality accommodations, and a variety of both wildlife and scenery. Your trip includes board and lodging, three meals per day, laundry service, all road transportation, your professional hunter, skinner, and tracker as well as delivery to the on-site taxidermist. Your hunting experience comes with three animals (warthog, impala, and blue wildebeest) with the option to harvest many other species found in this classic safari country. Trip does not include airfare, taxidermy, pre/post safari lodging/meals, gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kuche Safaris and CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend; Just for the CCA Ladies! Ladies, what happens at Edisto, stays at Edisto! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three day/ two night stay at a luxurious island beach house one row off the beach. Must be used between September 2015 and March 2016. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Tailgate Specialties Oyster Table If you love oysters like most South Carolinians, then you have to have a table built just for eating them! This table certainly fits the bill. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Sailfish Chasing Ballyhoo This brilliantly colored brass over marble sculpture will brighten the décor in any room you choose to put it. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Oysters Your Way for 50!!! The soon to be famous CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 50 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one keg of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team.
- Father & Son/Daughter Deer Hunt for Two Two hunters will join Pee Dee Chapter committee member Hartwell Bryant for a classic afternoon deer hunt in the great Pee Dee River Swamp basin. Known as a high density area, your opportunity for success is high! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date during the 2015 deer season. Donated by Hartwell Bryant.
- Winyah Bay Traditions Guide Newman Weaver hosts two (2) anglers on a 1/2 day expedition into Georgetown’s tradition rich Winyah Bay. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kingfisher Guide Service.
- Hobcaw Barony Wade Fishing Serenity now! Two anglers will enjoy a wade fishing trip in fabled North Inlet located in Georgetown County. Hobcaw Barony is a 16,000 acres tract located on the Waccamaw Neck between Winyah Bay and the Atlantic Ocean and is truly one of South Carolina’s coastal treasures. This trip will be hosted by Baruch Center chairman of the board Ben Zeilger and is a fantastic opportunity. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Fish Fry for Twenty Compliments of the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team. You pick the game, send your wife shopping, and have 20 of your buddies over or you and your wife invite ten couples. We’ll be there to fry the fish and make the fixin’s…we’ll even bring the beer! Other beverages are up to you. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date; Donated by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!