2016 Lexington Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Lexington Municipal Complex
- Charleston Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Chicken Bog for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Lexington CCA Chapter cooking team.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2016- March 2017. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain House Get Away Nestled on a 13-acre farm in Bakersville, North Carolina, The Fisher Mountain House is your destination for a mountain weekend of relaxation! Enjoy a 2-night stay in this 2 bedroom, Jack-and-Jill style bath, cabin that sleeps 6. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Owens-Fisher Construction and Rev. & Mrs. CP Fisher.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- South African Safari for Two The trip that is on every hunter’s bucket list! CCA South Carolina and Kuche Safaris have teamed up to help make your dream trip happen. Two hunters will enjoy five full nights in the game rich Limpopo province of South Africa. Situated close to the Limpopo River, Kuche Safaris is only a short three hours drive from Johannesburg. Family owned and operated, Kuche Safaris offers top end professionalism, quality accommodations, and a variety of both wildlife and scenery. Your trip includes board and lodging, three meals per day, laundry service, all road transportation, your professional hunter, skinner, and tracker as well as delivery to the on-site taxidermist. Your hunting experience comes with three animals (warthog, impala, and blue wildebeest) with the option to harvest many other species found in this classic safari country. Trip does not include airfare, taxidermy, pre/post safari lodging/meals, gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kuche Safaris and CCA South Carolina.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of four luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All four destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Costa Rica and Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages, our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a life time. Costa Rica – In a place full of lush vegetation and warm Pacific waters, you will find our Costa Rica villas located all around the small beach city of Jaco. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)
- Cowden Plantation Hunting Trip Get set to hunt with the country’s finest gunmaker! Two hunters will enjoy a half day guided deer/hog hunt at Kenny Jarrett’s Cowden Plantation in Jackson, SC, during the month of November 2016. The hunters will arrive at Cowden Plantation, and will tour The Jarrett Rifles Gun Shop and see how Kenny and Jay Jarrett, build world class rifles, that are some of the most accurate rifles in the world. Next, you’ll tour Kenny Jarrett’s Museum that contains items found and collected by Kenny that includes civil war guns, medical equipment, arrowheads/ pottery, and a display of animals harvested by Kenny from all over the world. The hunters will then begin their guided hunt for deer and hogs on the 10,000 acre Cowden Plantation. After the hunt, the hunters will be served dinner from Jay Jarrett and Richard Berry, CCA State Chairman. Donated by Cowden Plantation and CCA South Carolina.
- Clinton House Quail Hunt for Two Two Hunters will enjoy some of the finest wing shooting in the South! The Clinton House is a 2000 acre hunting preserve located on Hwy 56 in Clinton, SC. Enjoy a ½ day hunt consisting of 30 quail; guides and dogs will be provided as well as processing of the birds. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 2017. Donated by The Clinton House & CCA South Carolina.
- Driveway Maintenance Need a new driveway? Here’s your chance! The boys from Owens-Fisher will come to your home, business or shop with 5 loads of asphalt millings and will prep, grade and lay up to 500 feet of asphalt driveway. Must be a 1-day job and located within 30 miles of Lexington. Donated by Owens-Fisher Construction.
- “NAC” Your Truck Let North Augusta Customs “NAC” your truck! This custom package is a complete facelift for your ride. Package includes a leveling kit for any Ford, GM, Dodge, Toyota, or Nissan truck, a Line – X spray on bed liner, and to stow your gear a low profile toolbox in polished, matte, or gloss black finish. Donated by North Augusta Customs.
- Tailgate Package for 15 by Hudson’s BBQ Get ready for the “Big Bash” tailgate special courtesy of Hudson’s BBQ. This bodacious culinary package includes bbq, chicken, 3 sides of your choosing along with the rolls and the pickles for fifteen happy sports fans. And to wash it all down CCA is throwing in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hudson’s BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Lexington CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all-inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!