2016 Winyah Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Thursday June 23, 2016
- Winyah Bay Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Copper Porch Lanterns Nothing says welcome to the lowcountry like brass lanterns. This set of two electric copper lanterns will make a welcoming statement to your home and leave a warming impression on everyone that comes through your door. Donated by Nauset Lantern Company & State Vice Chairman Jay Brown.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Holy City Getaway Charleston, SC! Two people will enjoy a complete weekend getaway in the City that everyone wants to be at! This weekend packages come with two nights’ accommodations at Ripley Point at the Springhill Suites by Marriot overlooking the Ripley Light Yacht Club. It also features a half day of fishing with Capt. J.R. Waits of Fish Call Charters (www.fishcall.com) and a carriage tour of the city itself! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Spring Hill Suites, J.R. Waites, and Carolina Polo & Carriage Company.
- Muddy Bay Joggling Board Local craftsmen Trae Coburn and John Sellers have built a special treat especially for the Winyah CCA Chapter. This handcrafted joggling board will be a favorite for all the kids (and maybe some adults) around your neighborhood. It’s been made with customized mahogany pins. Donated by Muddy Bay Custom Calls.
- Fish D.O.A. D.O.A. Lures owner Mark Nichols that is!!! Two CCA South Carolina members fish out of Stuart, Florida for a day with your host Mark Nichols for multiple inshore species using D.O.A. artificial baits. Your trip comes with two days and two nights’ accommodations at the ultra cool River Palm Fish Camp. Enjoy the Indian River Lagoon as you relax in old Florida style. Trip must be taken during the week between June and first two weeks of September of 2016. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Nichols and River Palm Fish Camp.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2016 and March 2017. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Mi Tide; The Next Generation For decades, those looking for functional, economical and durable boats have relied on the High Tide name. Today, Mi Tide Boats proudly continues that wave of delivering the best product for the money. This is the newest in the line, a 12‘ two man sneak boat. Mi Tide Boats are custom built to give a satisfying experience, whether on rivers, creeks, bays, lakes or waterways. Discover for yourself what discerning boaters have known for years. Let Mi Tide show you the next generation of boating. Donated by Mi Tide Boat Company.
- Cabo San Lucas for 8 Our friends at Sporting Adventures International have done it again! Cabo San Lucas Villas for six days/six nights in a four bedroom/ four bath luxury Baja Peninsula getaway. These villas are among the finest Cabo has to offer, each with private pool and world class views of the Sea Of Cortez. Cabo is known for its world class service, gourmet food, and numerous water sports. The fishing here is some of the best in the world for sport fish and the whale watching is spectacular. These villas are situated in an ultra exclusive gated community on the Sea of Cortez and are just a short drive from shopping, restaurants, and all the Cabo night life. The best of both worlds, very close to all the action but with luxury private accommodations. Must be used from one year from the date of purchase. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Robbie & Lisa Bell.
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous Winyah CCA Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team and Seven Seas Seafood.
- Mothership Kayaking Tour for 12 This is your chance to visit remote areas that not many get to see! Up to 12 guests will board the Osprey, a 30ft Aluminum Inflatable vessel, and will enjoy a relaxing cruise to the Waccamaw National Wildlife Refuge. Upon arrival, your crew will set up heavy duty inflatable kayaks to paddle into nearly unreachable areas within the refuge for unparalleled sight-seeing and discovery. Tour departs from Wacca Wacche Marina, lasts around 4 hours and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Blue Wave Adventures.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for five (5) get ready for a whole pack of fun! Five hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2017. Donated by Kyle Godley, John boy, and John Scheper.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! American Forest Management will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a 2011 & 2009 aerial true color photo or 2006 infra red photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC, NC, or GA. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Winyah CCA committee member Keith Brown.
- Hooked up with Capt. Jay Baisch Four anglers are headed to the seafood capital of South Carolina for some hot nearshore fishing. Murrells Inlet, SC is the destination for this trip and Capt. Jay Baisch of Fishfull Thinking Guide Service will be your host for four hours of great nearshore fishing. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips and meals are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Jay Baisch.
- Guy Harvey Package World famous Artist and marine biologist Guy Harvey needs no introduction. In support of Winyah CCA chapter, Dr. Harvey has donated a signed and numbered print along with a copy of Panama Paradise; both great representatives of his work and his dedication to conservation! Donated by Guy Harvey.
- Lowcountry Oyster Table If you love oysters like most South Carolinians, then you have to have a table built just for eating them! This table certainly fits the bill. Handcrafted and donated by Wes Bryan.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50qt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers!