York County Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, Oct 21, 2016
Events at Manchester
- Charleston Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- “Striper Salute” – 24” x 48” mixed media on primed MDF Panel. Custom reclaimed wood frame by Tyson Haefele, also of York County CCA. South Carolin’s official state fish, the Striper, is a highly veracious and versatile species. Found in both fresh and salt water bodies, Stripers are a favorite target of many anglers due to their aggressive nature and explosive strength. Celebrate the beauty and strength of this wonderful species as this original painting pays homage to our state fish. Donated by Matt Bradshaw and Tyson Haefele.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Islamorada Fishing Adventure Time to head to the islands of Florida! Islamorada is the destination and nothing but a good time is on the agenda! This fantastic trip comes complete with a ½ day of fishing with Capt Timmy Arce of Native Conch Charters out of the famous Bud N’ Mary’s Marina as well as two night’s accommodations at the super hip La Jolla Resort. Must be booked two weeks in advance on a mutually agreeable date; trip good for one year from date of banquet. Donated by Native Conch Charters and CCA South Carolina.
- Offshore with Bad Becky This locally owned and operated 50 foot Ricky Gillikin express will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Carolina coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Edisto Beach, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by James Burns. (This trip does have a reserve).
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of four luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All four destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Costa Rica and Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages, our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a life time. Costa Rica – In a place full of lush vegetation and warm Pacific waters, you will find our Costa Rica villas located all around the small beach city of Jaco. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Oysters Your Way for 25! The soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- Cook’um if Ya Got ‘um With oyster roast season upon us, everyone surely wants an oyster steamer in their arsenal! This aluminum oyster cooker will easily handle bushel after bushel for your culinary enjoyment and its light enough you can move where you need it!! Donated by Maximum Outdoor Equipment.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2016- April 2017. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 31, 2017. Donated by Madison Howell.
- Shore Thang Charters Charleston is the destination and inshore red fishing is the game. Capt. Mark Phelps of Mt. Pleasant will host three anglers for a ½ day of pursuing redfish, trout, and flounder in and around the waters of Charleston. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided, tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps and CCA South Carolina.
- Pig Pickin for 50 Be the “Host with the Most” with this event! York County CCA’s cooking team has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings for 50 of your closest friends. CCA is going to throw in the beer for it as well. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Must provide at least a two (2) week notice. Donated by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.