Live Auction Preview
Saturday, November 21, 2015
1. Backyard Stalk Renowned wildlife artist and long time CCA supporter, John Dearman captures the joy of wade fishing. Donated by CCA SC.
2. Temple Fork Outfitters/ Shimano Spinning Reel Combo Pure gold inshore package! Temple Fork Outfitters 7’ Signature Series spinning rod matched with Shimano’s 3000 Sahara reel makes for a deadly combination. Spooled with braided line, this outfit is ready for action. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
3. Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Lowcountry County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for 20 of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Lowcountry Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
4. Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
5. The Inlet Sports Lodge Weekend Getaway This small upscale resort in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina is the perfect way to enjoy the Palmetto State’s famous coastal traditions. Tucked away in the Lowcountry, we are centrally located between Myrtle Beach and Pawley’s Island in history rich Georgetown County, SC. You and a guest will enjoy a two night stay at this ideal boutique-style lodge where you can enjoy true southern cuisine, enjoy our world renowned sandy shores, world class fishing, mingle with the locals on our famous marshwalk, and come to know first-hand what makes South Carolina first for destination travelers. This trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Inlet Sports Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
6. Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
7. Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
8. Harbor Island Beach House for a week Here is your chance to enjoy a true South Carolina beach experience! Eight to thirteen people will enjoy “Blue Scallop” for a full week and all that a true vacation on the Palmetto State coastline has to offer. Located on one of the tidal canals of Harbor Island, this 2480 sq foot home is sure to be a guest pleaser. House comes with bicycles and a golf cart is available for rent. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Cannot be used in June or July. Donated by Greg Hopkins and family.
9. Driftwood Marlin Truly a one of a kind find tonight! Made of local driftwood, this sculpture embodies the heart and soul of living on the Palmetto State coast. Donated by M Home & Garden owner Lisa Mykleby.
10. Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
11. St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
12. South African Safari for Two The trip that is on every hunter’s bucket list! CCA South Carolina and Kuche Safaris have teamed up to help make your dream trip happen. Two hunters will enjoy five full nights in the game rich Limpopo province of South Africa. Situated close to the Limpopo River, Kuche Safaris is only a short three hours drive from Johannesburg. Family owned and operated, Kuche Safaris offers top end professionalism, quality accommodations, and a variety of both wildlife and scenery. Your trip includes board and lodging, three meals per day, laundry service, all road transportation, your professional hunter, skinner, and tracker as well as delivery to the on-site taxidermist. Your hunting experience comes with three animals (warthog, impala, and blue wildebeest) with the option to harvest many other species found in this classic safari country. Trip does not include airfare, taxidermy, pre/post safari lodging/meals, gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kuche Safaris and CCA South Carolina.
13. Blue Crab End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass blue crab motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
14. The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2015 and May 2016. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
15. CCA Abel Super 7/8 Reel & North Fork Rod Combo Here is your chance to own a truly custom, truly unique piece of hardware designed just for CCA SC! Only 24 of these are available in the world! Stalking the palmetto state flats for Redfish is the favorite pastime of many may fly fishers, and this is what Abel Reels had in mind when the Super 7-8N was designed. A narrow-width spool all but eliminates the need to guide the line onto the reel, while its large arbor allows for an incredible retrieve rate – perfect for recovering line after a blistering run and gives you the stopping power necessary to slow down the hottest of gamefish. Matched to a custom designed North Fork fly rod from Washington state and a protective tube for transportation, this flats outfit is ready to fish the grass for bass whenever you are! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
16. Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 31, 2016. Donated by Madison Howell.
17. Tarpon Time with Tailwind Charters The Lowcountry Silver King! Two anglers will spend a ½ day tarpon fishing with CCA SC state board member and local committee member Danny Rourk. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Tailwind Charters.
18. Tarpon Tackler Shimano’s legendary 1200 Baitrunner is just the thing for tying into Lowcountry tarpon. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
19. Sailfish Chasing Ballyhoo This brilliantly colored brass over marble sculpture will brighten the décor in any room you choose to put it. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
20. James & John Renowned Charleston Artist John Carroll Doyle brings a bit of the Lowcountry to your den. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
21. More Chili Please for 25 Courtesy of the Lowcountry CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold lowcountry night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
22. The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!