Live Auction Preview
Thursday, Dec 3, 2015
The Cinema Room
1. Backyard Stalk Renowned wildlife artist and long time CCA supporter, John Dearman captures the joy of wade fishing. Donated by CCA SC.
2. Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for 20 of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
3. Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a full day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Guide Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
4. Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
5. The Inlet Sports Lodge Weekend Getaway This small upscale resort in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina is the perfect way to enjoy the Palmetto State’s famous coastal traditions. Tucked away in the Lowcountry, we are centrally located between Myrtle Beach and Pawley’s Island in history rich Georgetown County, SC. You and a guest will enjoy a two night stay at this ideal boutique-style lodge where you can enjoy true southern cuisine, enjoy our world renowned sandy shores, world class fishing, mingle with the locals on our famous marshwalk, and come to know first-hand what makes South Carolina first for destination travelers. This trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Inlet Sports Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
6. Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
7. Islamorada Fishing Adventure Time to head to the islands of Florida! Islamorada is the destination and nothing but a good time is on the agenda! This fantastic trip comes complete with two ½ days of fishing with Capt Timmy Arce of Native Conch Charters out of the famous Bud N’ Mary’s Marina as well as two night’s accommodations at the super hip La Jolla Resort. Must be booked two weeks in advance on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Native Conch Charters and CCA South Carolina.
8. Down on the Bayou; Fishing Venice, Louisiana CCA Louisiana Executive Director David Cresson will be your host for this trip to this angling Mecca. David is going to host four anglers for two days and two nights of fishing and fellowship at his private fish camp in Venice. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Louisiana and David Cresson.
9. Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
10. The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2015 and May 2016. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
11. Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
12. St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
13. South African Safari for Two The trip that is on every hunter’s bucket list! CCA South Carolina and Kuche Safaris have teamed up to help make your dream trip happen. Two hunters will enjoy five full nights in the game rich Limpopo province of South Africa. Situated close to the Limpopo River, Kuche Safaris is only a short three hours drive from Johannesburg. Family owned and operated, Kuche Safaris offers top end professionalism, quality accommodations, and a variety of both wildlife and scenery. Your trip includes board and lodging, three meals per day, laundry service, all road transportation, your professional hunter, skinner, and tracker as well as delivery to the on-site taxidermist. Your hunting experience comes with three animals (warthog, impala, and blue wildebeest) with the option to harvest many other species found in this classic safari country. Trip does not include airfare, taxidermy, pre/post safari lodging/meals, gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kuche Safaris and CCA South Carolina.
14. Oysters up! Who doesn’t love oysters?! Preparing them has never been easier or more fashionable with this all polished stainless steel oyster steamer donated by Jeff Tourville! This steamer holds a full bushel of the low country delectable’s, comes on wheels for easy transport, and burns LP gas. Donated by Jeff Tourville.
15. Cox Wood Duck Hunt Its greenhead time! Five hunters will join the team at Cox Farms for one morning of in your face duck hunting action during the 2015-1016 duck season. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date Monday-Friday; no weekends. Please book hunt A.S.A.P. Donated by Cox Wood.
16. Blue Crab End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass blue crab motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
17. Cox Wood Quail Hunting Here is your chance to capture a quail hunting experience from a bygone era. Three hunters will pursue “partridge” for a day on Cox Farm via a mule drawn wagon, fine English pointers and dog men that are dedicated to their craft. Over 500 acres of traditional habitat made of up tall pines and prairie grass is provides an ideal location for both man and birds. This trip will also include a traditional field lunch. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date Monday-Friday. No weekends. Please book hunt A.S.A.P. Donated by Cox Wood and CCA South Carolina.
18. Charleston Inshore…First Class! Low Country guide Mark Phelps takes two (2) anglers on a ½ trip in the heart of Charleston. Fuel, bait & tackle are included just bring a healthy appetite for light tackle inshore angling. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps.
19. Sailfish Chasing Ballyhoo This brilliantly colored brass over marble sculpture will brighten the décor in any room you choose to put it. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
20. Chicken Bog for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Orangeburg CCA Chapter cooking team.
21. The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 QT roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!