2015 York County Chapter “Celebrating Conservation” Live Auction Preview
York County Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, Oct 22, 2015
Events at Manchester
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Matt Bradshaw Original Artwork Local artisan and CCA York County committee member Matt Bradshaw has some amazing talent! Take home his latest original tarpon acrylic to support YOUR CCA! Donated by Matt Bradshaw.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- The Inlet Sports Lodge Weekend Getaway This small upscale resort in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina is the perfect way to enjoy the Palmetto State’s famous coastal traditions. Tucked away in the Lowcountry, we are centrally located between Myrtle Beach and Pawley’s Island in history rich Georgetown County, SC. You and a guest will enjoy a two night stay at this ideal boutique-style lodge where you can enjoy true southern cuisine, enjoy our world renowned sandy shores, world class fishing, mingle with the locals on our famous marshwalk, and come to know first-hand what makes South Carolina first for destination travelers. This trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Inlet Sports Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2015 and May 2016. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Blue Crab End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass blue crab motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Offshore with Bad Becky This locally owned and operated 50 foot Ricky Gillikin express will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Carolina coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Edisto Beach, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by James Burns. (This trip does have a reserve).
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
- South African Safari for Two The trip that is on every hunter’s bucket list! CCA South Carolina and Kuche Safaris have teamed up to help make your dream trip happen. Two hunters will enjoy five full nights in the game rich Limpopo province of South Africa. Situated close to the Limpopo River, Kuche Safaris is only a short three hours drive from Johannesburg. Family owned and operated, Kuche Safaris offers top end professionalism, quality accommodations, and a variety of both wildlife and scenery. Your trip includes board and lodging, three meals per day, laundry service, all road transportation, your professional hunter, skinner, and tracker as well as delivery to the on-site taxidermist. Your hunting experience comes with three animals (warthog, impala, and blue wildebeest) with the option to harvest many other species found in this classic safari country. Trip does not include airfare, taxidermy, pre/post safari lodging/meals, gratuities or alcoholic beverages. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kuche Safaris and CCA South Carolina.
- Myrtle Beach Golf Package for Four You and three buddies (better yet, two couples) will head to the golf capital of the world in Myrtle Beach to play three different courses! Glen Dornoch, Heather Glenn, and Possum Trot Golf Courses. This unbelievable trip includes green fees and cart fees, as well as three night’s accommodations in a private 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo located on the golf course. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; cannot be used during March, April, May, or October. Donated by George Gore and Heather Glenn Golf Links (843) 450-3309.
- Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 31, 2016. Donated by Madison Howell.
- Shore Thang Charters Charleston is the destination and inshore red fishing is the game. Capt. Mark Phelps of Mt. Pleasant will host three anglers for a ½ day of pursuing redfish, trout, and flounder in and around the waters of Charleston. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided, tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps and CCA South Carolina.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for five (5) get ready for a whole pack of fun! Five hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2016. Donated by Kyle Godley, Johnboy, and John Scheper.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This 26 inch brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Oyster Your Way for 25! The soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!