Live Auction Preview
Friday, May 6, 2016
North Augusta Community Center
- Miner Metal Works Redfish Hitch Cover Each piece of Daniel Miner’s metal art is an original interpretation achieved by transforming repurposed steel into detailed sculpture. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Charleston Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Aiken County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Aiken County Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Have a seat, Tigers Our friends at Irwin Seating Company, the premier supplier of colligate stadium seating in the Southeast present the seats that fill Littlejohn Coliseum. Here is your chance to own the sample that sealed the deal on the most recent renovation! A true piece of Clemson University memorabilia. Donated by Irwin Seating Company.
- St. Simons Island Weekend Vacation “Once you get St. Simons sand in your shoes, you will return to the Island again and again!” Or so they say! Beneath the draping moss and arms of the giant live oaks that line our roads and pathways, an Island of residents, part-timers and visitors are happy to be spending their time in this special place. Three couples will enjoy a four day, three night stay at this luxurious pool side condo on this enchanting Georgia sea island. Located only two blocks away from the St. Simons pier and an equal number of minutes from the beach, the countless activities to fill your stay will be up to you! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; must be used by December 1, 2016. Donated by Dr. & Mrs. John Bigger.
- Cabo San Lucas for 8 Our friends at Sporting Adventures International have done it again! Cabo San Lucas Villas for six days/six nights in a four bedroom/ four bath luxury Baja Peninsula getaway. These villas are among the finest Cabo has to offer, each with private pool and world class views of the Sea Of Cortez. Cabo is known for its world class service, gourmet food, and numerous water sports. The fishing here is some of the best in the world for sport fish and the whale watching is spectacular. These villas are situated in an ultra exclusive gated community on the Sea of Cortez and are just a short drive from shopping, restaurants, and all the Cabo night life. The best of both worlds, very close to all the action but with luxury private accommodations. Must be used from one year from the date of purchase. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa & Robbie Bell.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2016 and March 2017. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Richard’s Shrimp & Grits for Twenty CCA SC State Chairman classic and local culinary enthusiast Richard Berry has earned a fantastic reputation with this dish! Done in Richard’s own creative and tastefully delicious way, this event will allow you to entertain twenty of your closest friends to a true lowcountry classic. Food, drinks, and paper products are included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Richard Berry and CCA South Carolina.
- “NAC” Your Truck Let North Augusta Customs “NAC” your truck! This custom package is a complete facelift for your ride. Package includes a leveling kit for any Ford, GM, Dodge, Toyota, or Nissan truck, a Line – X spray on bed liner, and to stow your gear a low profile toolbox in polished, matte, or gloss black finish. Donated by North Augusta Customs.
- Cowden Plantation Hunting Trip Get set to hunt with the country’s finest gunmaker! Two hunters will enjoy a half day guided deer/hog hunt at Kenny Jarrett’s Cowden Plantation in Jackson, SC, during the month of November, 2014. The hunters will arrive at Cowden Plantation, and will tour The Jarrett Rifles Gun Shop and see how Kenny and Jay Jarrett, build world class rifles, that are some of the most accurate rifles in the world. Next, you’ll tour Kenny Jarrett’s Museum that contains items found and collected by Kenny that includes civil war guns, medical equipment, arrowheads/ pottery, and a display of animals harvested by Kenny from all over the world. The hunters will then begin their guided hunt for deer and hogs on the 10,000 acre Cowden Plantation. After the hunt, the hunters will be served dinner from Jay Jarrett, Richard Berry and other CCA members. Donated by Cowden Plantation and CCA South Carolina.
- Pelican FLOW 106 SUP Here is your chance to get in on the latest water sports craze! This board comes with an anti-slip deck, easy carrying handles, elastic bungee cords in bow, and 5 inch single flexible rubber fin. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for five (5) get ready for a whole pack of fun! Five hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2017. Donated by Kyle Godley, John boy, and John Scheper.
- Spider Riggin’ The Hill Come spend a day chasing pre-spawn crappie at Lake Thurmond with Aiken CCA Member Andy Redwood. Early spring is the best time to catch the big crappie, and two anglers will enjoy a full day of spider riggin’, one of the most effective techniques for catching the slabs. All fuel, bait, and tackle provided. Just bring sunscreen and refreshments. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable day. Donated by Andy Redwood.