2016 Orangeburg Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, Nov 3, 2016
The Cinema Room
- Charleston Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for 20 of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Orangeburg County Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a full day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Guide Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Cook’um if Ya Got ‘um With oyster roast season upon us, everyone surely wants an oyster steamer in their arsenal! This aluminum oyster cooker will easily handle bushel after bushel for your culinary enjoyment! Donated by Southern Propane Services.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Islamorada Fishing Adventure Time to head to the islands of Florida! Islamorada is the destination and nothing but a good time is on the agenda! This fantastic trip comes complete with two ½ days of fishing with Capt Timmy Arce of Native Conch Charters out of the famous Bud N’ Mary’s Marina as well as two night’s accommodations at the super hip La Jolla Resort. Must be booked two weeks in advance on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Native Conch Charters and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Little Less Talk…Offshore for Six Onboard this 48 foot Viking, it’s all about the fish! Six (6) anglers will enjoy ¾ of a day off the of the South Carolina coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Charleston, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. Regardless of if it’s your first time offshore or you’re an old salt, the crew of the “Little Less Talk” will make your day memorable. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Little Less Talk Charters.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of four luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All four destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Costa Rica and Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages, our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a life time. Costa Rica – In a place full of lush vegetation and warm Pacific waters, you will find our Costa Rica villas located all around the small beach city of Jaco. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2016- April 2017. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Cox Wood Quail Hunting Here is your chance to capture a quail hunting experience from a bygone era. Three hunters will pursue “partridge” for a day on Cox Farm via a mule drawn wagon, fine English pointers and dog men that are dedicated to their craft. Over 500 acres of traditional habitat made of up tall pines and prairie grass is provides an ideal location for both man and birds. This trip will also include a traditional field lunch. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date Monday-Friday. No weekends. Please book hunt A.S.A.P. Donated by Cox Wood and CCA South Carolina.
- Charleston Inshore…First Class! Low Country guide Mark Phelps takes two (2) anglers on a ½ trip in the heart of Charleston. Fuel, bait & tackle are included just bring a healthy appetite for light tackle inshore angling. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Cox Wood Turkey Hunt Dust off the calls and pattern your turkey gun! Here is your chance to pursue virtually unmolested longbeards just minutes from the house. Two hunters will have the opportunity to take one turkey each during the spring 2017 turkey season on over 1,000 acres of property located in Calhoun/Orangeburg counties. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date Monday-Friday; no weekends. Donated by Cox Wood.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Orangeburg CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all-inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 QT roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by K2 coolers!