Live Auction Preview
Friday, March 18, 2016
- “SweetWater” Lowcountry Boil Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team and SweetWater Brewing Company! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including six cases of SweetWater beer! Included in your package tonight is a SweetWater branded Grizzly cooler. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Winyah Bay Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Murrells Inlet Outpost Red Drum/ King Mackerel for Six There is nothing more exhilarating than hearing the line of a fishing reel zip off! Targeting these two iconic species in the fall allows you to experience just that! This six hour fishing charter aboard the 31’ Contender “Reel Hookin” Captained by Ned Campbell of the Murrells Inlet Outpost will start by searching out some nice Bull Reds averaging in the 20+ LB range. After enjoying the brute pull of some giant reds we will then venture off in search of a much more electric bite. Trolling for King Mackerel in the fall is one of the best times of the year to catch your limit and much more! This premier charter boat of the Murrells Inlet area welcomes all anglers experienced or not! Fuel, bait & tackle are included; food, drinks, and tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between October and December 2016. Donated by Ned Campbell and Murrells Inlet Outpost
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend JUST FOR THE CCA LADIES! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto Weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a luxurious island beach house. Trip must be used between September 2016 and May 2017. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Muddy Bay Joggling Board Local craftsmen Trae Coburn and John Sellers have built a special treat especially for the Waccamaw CCA Chapter. This handcrafted joggling board will be a favorite for all the kids (and maybe some adults) around your neighborhood. It’s been made with customized mahogany pins. Donated by Muddy Bay Custom Calls.
- Texas Blast & Cast Grab your shotgun and fishing rod and come on down to Texas. We are going duck hunting and fishing in the Laguna Madre, winter home of the largest concentration of redhead ducks in the world, plus lots of pintails, widgeons and other species. After the morning hunt, it’s off to the flats to chase some speckled trout and redfish. This and more adventures await the two lucky folks who take this trip. The Laguna Madre is one of only 5 or 6 hyper saline lagoons in the world. The last 3 state record speckled trout were caught in Baffin Bay. A great place to hunt, fish, bird watch or just relax. Guys, women and couples are welcome. The accommodations are rustic cabins located on islands 30 minutes (or more ) by boat to the nearest road. Gourmet meals are included and the trip is 3 days of duck hunting & fishing with 2 nights stay, transportation to and from the airport, included. The trip is hosted by local CCA members.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This trip does have a reserve).
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican experience. Your villa, steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica is perfect for couples or large families. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed, 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. GHYD offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date after June 1, 2016. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- Copper Redfish Coffee Table Coastal Georgia artist Robert Medders combines the ancient art of Repujado and his love for fishing and the outdoors to produce unique images which can be used as frame art, back splashes, or included in custom copper range hoods and many other architecturaproduce unique images which can be used as frame art, back splashes, or included in custom copper range hoods and many other architectural elements.produce unique images which can be used as frame art, tables, back splashes and many other architectural elements. This one of kind coffee table will be the center of attention in any room you put it in. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Marine Construction! Another unique gift to the Waccamaw Chapter! Myers home next project. Whether it be a seawall, bulkhead, dock, ramp, piers, etc… he’s here to help and your first $1500 worth is covered. Donated by Greg Myers of Myers Marine Construction and the Waccamaw Chapter.
- Winyah Bay Tarpon W/ Capt. Jordan Pate The silver king, Palmetto State style! Capt Jordan Pate of Carolina Guide Service will host two anglers for a day of chasing these wonderful fish in and around Winyah Bay. Fuel, bait & tackle are included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Jordan Pate. Redfish, Trout, Sharks, Tarpon
- Revels Turf & Tractor Package Long time Waccamaw CCA supporter, Revels Turf & Tractor has another great package to make your domestic life easier! Every home owner needs this John Deere pressure washer as well as a trimmer and blower by Stihl. Two of the best names in power tools provided by your home town source for all your home & garden needs. Donated by Revels Turf & Tractor.
- Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the Inlet under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by local board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company Island takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Gwen George Strickland.
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team and Seven Seas Seafood.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Family Spot Fishing for Four For Two (2) Adults and four (4) kids!! Ready for a family day on the water? Nothing is more fun than catching spots in the fall during their run!! Capt. Ned Campbell of the Murrells Inlet Outpost will take out a family for a half day fishing charter in Murrells Inlet. After reaching an expected limit of spot we will venture off to target other fish with the remainder of your time. All tackle, bait, ice, rods/reels are included; food, drinks, and tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt Ned Campbell and Murrell’s Inlet Outpost.
- Evergreen Partners Yardscapes The Evergreen Partners have a yard full of beauty for your home or office! This package comes complete with: 1 Japanese Maple, 5 Southern Living Loropetalum, 3 Southern living Soft Caress, 1 Fatsia, 1 Pindo Palm, 3 Gulf Stream Nandina, 3 Coral Drift, 1, Sago Palm, 2 Dward Alberta Spruce, 3 Knock Out Rose, 1 Muskogee Crape Myrtle, 15 Liriope Emerald Goddess, and 5 bales of Pine straw. Donated by Evergreen Partners of Myrtle Beach.
- Kelsey Nichols Original Artwork Kelsey has been painting just for fun for years now, but you will see in this beautiful one of one painting she is much more talented than she leads on. This beautiful piece will brighten up any room and is sure to be a priceless piece of art in the near future. Donated by Kelsey Nichols.
- Miner Metal Works Tarpon Hitch Cover Each piece of Daniel Miner’s metal art is an original interpretation achieved by transforming repurposed steel into detailed sculpture. Donated by CCA South Carolina.