Live Auction Preview
Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Got Shrimp? Frogmore Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Columbia CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Carolina Sports Package Forever to Thee! Gamecock fans look no further for your tickets to Carolina Sports. Included in this package is two (2) 2017 football tickets, two (2) baseball tickets, four (4) men’s basketball tickets, four (4) women’s basketball tickets, and parking passes to both baseball and basketball! Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable games. Donated by Tom Milliken and W.D. Morris Jr.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Bluegrass & BBQ Special for 100 Here is the party deal of the night!! 100 of your closest friends will join you at Hay Hill Market courtesy of Kirk Commercial Construction where local BBQ legend Billy Mote will feed you a BBQ meal complete with all the trimmings! While you are dazzled by the food and atmosphere, local bluegrass band with a devoted following The Mustache Brothers, will wow you with entertainment! THE perfect party all ready mapped out for your graduation, engagement, or birthday celebration!! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kirk Commercial Construction, Billy Mote, and the Mustache Brothers.
- Ultra- luxury South African Photo Safari Two people, five days and five nights on the trip of a life time!! Situated on the banks of three hippo filled lakes, the camp is surrounded by an abundance of African wildlife. This camp is arguably the finest South Africa has to offer and is located just 3 hours north of the Johannesburg Airport in the Malaria Free Limpopo Province. There is nothing quite like waking up to the sounds of the African bush. Immersed in the African bush, the lucky couple will be thrilled to spend 5 days enjoying the rich variety of African bird and animal life. The daily game drives are packed with action and adventures, and the meals that are prepared by our executive chef are beyond compare. Our well-trained staff is there to care for every need of our clients. Complete with en-suite bathrooms, the chalets and guest rooms offer incredible views of the African bush. This adventure is unquestionably the safari of a life time! ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE (additional would be air, and gratuity, and any hotel need before or after safari, limited alcohol). Any additional excursions such as Shark diving, wine tours of Cape Town, Trips to Kruger Park can all be added at an additional expense. This trip must be taken between October 15, 2017 and October 15, 2018. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- Custom Outdoor Fire Pit- Time to warm up! Get your back yard ready for those chilly fall and winter nights and let the Grounds Guys install a custom outdoor fire pit. Sit back, relax and let them do the work for you! Built-in fire pits add charm to any back yard patio—48”wide x 12” high (31” interior diameter). Heavy gauge steel insert with a gravel bottom. One cord of wood to accompany the custom fire pit. Install to be between October 1st and December 31st , 2017 and must be located within the Columbia City Limits. Donated by Walks Milliken and The Grounds Guys.
- Offshore with the “Salty Dog” This locally owned and operated 54 foot Craig Blackwell express will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Charleston coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Toler’s Cove, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Steve Lunceford.
- St. Thomas, USVI Vacation House for Eight The Caribbean Sea! This luxurious St. Thomas Villa is yours for six (6) days and six (6) nights! Four couples, or large family, this St. Thomas Villa is spectacular. Located right on the ocean with private beach and snorkeling right out the backdoor along with world class infinity pool, this villa comes complete with four large private suites all with large ornate bathrooms. The city of Red Hook is within ten minutes of the Villa and hosts shopping and restaurants or you can take a short ferry ride to St. John for additional island experiences. The fishing is world class for Marlin off the North Drop with great opportunities for giant fish. Must be booked on a mutually agreeable date; trip valid for one year from the date of purchase. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This item does have a reserve). (http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/st-thomas/ )
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large families. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Belize Villa Vacation for 6 days/6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.) (http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/belize/)
- Backyard Landscape/Hardscape Design with Grass Let the Grounds Guys get your backyard ready for outdoor living with a backyard landscape and hardscape design. This includes a full color landscape design along with yard prep for 5 pallets of sod to be installed. Services to be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates and must be located within the Columbia City Limits. Donated by Caroline & Walks Milliken and The Grounds Guys and Carolina Fresh Farms.
- Fish Cedar Bayou, Texas– Two (2) anglers will be the guests of John Blaha, CCA Texas Assistant Director, and spend two days fishing the area around the recently restored Cedar Bayou, an iconic fish pass recently restored by the efforts of CCA Texas and local entities. You will be chasing large trout and redfish with artificial lures while wade fishing in the surf if it is flat or the surrounding flats and reefs in the Cedar Bayou area and the fishing has been as good as it gets! This trip must be taken on a mutually agreeable date and includes two (2) nights of lodging. In addition, John will provide supper for you one (1) night of your choice at his home in Rockport. This trip expires October 30, 2018. Donated by John Blaha.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Cowasee Basin Deer Hunting Adventure Get set to cram one full day of deer hunting in! This deer hunting package is for two hunters and will have you dog driving the 4,700 acre Boykin Hunt Club outside Camden in the morning and sitting in a tree stand after lunch. Being that it’s an all day adventure, lunch is provided along with great camaraderie. The Wateree River splits this legendary property so opportunity abounds for a harvest of deer or hogs. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between Oct 15, 2017-Jan. 1, 2018. Donated by Derrick Wrigley and Bill Milliken.
- Hog Hunting with Dogs Now here is something different! CCA SC committee member Derrick Wrigley and Ryan Bowers of Camden, SC will host two (2) hunters for a day of hunting for hogs along the Cowasee Basin region of the state. Your place or ours! Hunting with dogs, this adventure will bring a new level of excitement to hog hunting that many hunters have never experienced; CCA SC will supply the breakfast. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, preferably in early 2018. Donated by Derrick Wrigley and Ryan Bowers.
- Youth Day Duck Hunt at Two Ponds Duck Club for 2 Youths and Two Fathers Just an hour outside of Columbia, this is a great opportunity to show 2 youths an amazing time duck hunting right here in South Carolina. Located just outside of Pinewood, SC, Two Ponds Duck Club is one of the premier private duck hunting clubs in the Palmetto State. This item will provide two youths and two fathers the opportunity to come down the night before and spend the night with other guests in the spacious and comfy log cabins that are on the property. Dinner will be provided the night before along with great fellowship and camaraderie. The following morning the group will have the opportunity to take in the beautiful scenery and shoot a mixed bag of ducks and return home after the hunt. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable youth day in the 2017/2018 season. Donated by Michael Wolfe.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for Eight get ready for a whole pack of fun! Eight hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2018. Donated by Kyle Godley, John Boy, and John Scheper.
- Father/Son/Daughter Turkey Hunt Just minutes from Columbia, one adult and one youth is going to enjoy the outdoor offerings of this great region of the Palmetto State! Columbia CCA chapter committee member Catlin Brewer will guide you and your youth companion for a spring morning turkey hunt that is sure to become a great memory. Located on 1000 acres of great turkey woods in Fairfield County along the banks of the Little River. Must have license, turkey tags, gun, and ammo. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date during the 2017 turkey season. Donated by Catlin Brewer.
- Ballyhoo for Sail! At 23 inches tall, this brass over marble rendition of one of the ocean’s most popular billfish is sure to be a pleaser! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
- Bream & Largemouth Bass Fishing Expedition A Father and Child to an exclusive pond located in Fairfield County, SC. The trip includes transportation, bait, tackle, lunch, boat, and Captain. The trip can be either a 1/2 day morning or 1/2 day afternoon trip at a mutually agreed upon date between May 9th and September 1st, or between January 1st and March 12th. Donated by Columbia CCA Committee Member Matt Cooke.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 qrt roto-molded wheeled cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers!