2017 Lexington Chapter Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]Lexington Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Lexington Municipal Complex
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Able Minded Charters Charleston is the destination and inshore red fishing is the game. Capt. Mike Able Jr. of Mt. Pleasant will host two anglers for a day of pursuing tailing redfish in and around the waters of Charleston. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided, tips are not! Donated by Capt. Mike Able Jr.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall This 28×40 mirror, framed with the shells of everyone’s favorite bi-valve, will surely be a conversation starter! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Texas Rio Grande Turkey Hunt – Here is your chance to add to your Grand Slam! Or Start it! Acorn Outfitter’s of Del Rio, Texas has partnered with CCA SC for some trophy Rio Grande turkey hunting! This 4th generation family owns and operates ranches encompassing more than 28,000 acres just a few hours west of San Antonio. Owner Page Day will host one hunter for three days of chasing trophy Rio Grande turkeys in the scenic west Texas region; guide, meals, accommodations, and ranch transportation is provided, transportation to Texas and hunting license is not. Additional hunters may be added to this trip for additional fees. Trip must be used within one year of banquet on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Acorn Outfitters.
- Oysters Your Way for 25!!! The soon to be famous CCA Lexington Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Lexington Chapter Cooking Team.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2017- March 2018. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa and Robbie Bell.
- Driveway Maintenance Need a new driveway? Here’s your chance! The boys from Owens-Fisher will come to your home, business or shop with 5 loads of asphalt millings and will prep, grade and lay up to 500 feet of asphalt driveway. Must be a 1-day job and located within 30 miles of Lexington. Donated by Owens-Fisher Construction.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. (Trip will be valid for 1 year from the date of island reopening post Hurricane Irma.) Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Argentina Dove Hunt With over 50,0000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides. Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for two (2) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partner will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll both enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- The Local Boy Outfitters Mystery Safe Every home, office, camp and garage needs a safe! And this SafeCo 10-gun safe is manufactured right here in South Carolina. It comes with a 60 minute fire rating, UL Listed Locks, drill resistant hard plate, and plush carpet fully adjustable interior. Even better, there is something inside for the winning bidder… but you’ll have to buy this package to find out what it is! Here is a hint: Ammunition is not included. Donated by Local Boy Outfitters and CCA South Carolina.
- Tailgate Package for 30 by Hudson’s Smokehouse Get ready for the “Big Bash” tailgate special courtesy of Hudson’s BBQ. Pulled Pork and Rolls for 30 people – perfect for a tailgate… outside of the stadium or in your own backyard! And to wash it all down CCA is throwing in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hudson’s BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers.