2017 Lowcountry Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Friday, August 11, 2017
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Cooking Just For Fun; Beaufort Stew for 30! Jason Dangerfield is coming to a location of your choosing to entertain 30 of your closest friends. Event will include jumbo shrimp, smoked sausage, onions, corn, potatoes, mussels, crawfish, clams, celery, cocktail sauce, and paper products. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date four weeks in advance. Must be used within 75 miles of Beaufort and within one year from date of purchase. Donated by Jason Dangerfield.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Pig Pickin’ for 40! Be the “Host with the Most” with this event! The Crab Shak at Coosaw Point is the location for this effortless entertaining event! Slowcountry ‘Q has donated Bar-B-Que and all the trimmings (consists of sweet potato soufflé, slaw, dinner rolls, tea, and paper products) for 40 of your closest friends. CCA is going to throw in the beer for it as well. Donated by Quentin and Barbara Tedder and CCA South Carolina.
- Stay and Play Enjoy a weekend getaway right here in your very own town! The charm of downtown Beaufort is unmatched; Experience it in a way you never have before! This package includes a 2 night stay in the “Oyster Bed” – a 1 bedroom loft that sleeps 2 on the corner of West and Bay streets. You’ll enjoy dining out both nights with dinner gift certificates to Breakwater and Old Bull Tavern. Ideal for an anniversary, birthday or holiday celebration! Donated by Ashley Hefner, Breakwater and Old Bull Tavern.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2016 and March 2017. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- The Lobster Lodge – A Week in Gouldsboro, Maine Cross this one off of your bucket list! This three story cottage on a quiet, serene wooded lot overlooks Prospect Harbor in Gouldsboro, Maine. You’ll be able to walk down the short steps to the breathtaking ocean scene of rugged coastline and crashing surf in front of your 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Classic Maine cottage. Listen and watch the lobster fishermen as they haul their traps getting ready to sell you the freshest Maine lobster around. This home sleeps 10 people and is yours for 7 days and 6 nights. Cottage has a fully stocked kitchen, all linens, is well kept and ready for your enjoyment. Transportation not included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and booked within one year of banquet. Donated by Dr. Scott Strohmeyer.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large families. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- Harbour Island Beach House for a week Here is your chance to enjoy a true South Carolina beach experience! Eight people will enjoy “Blue Scallop” for a full week and all that a true vacation on the Palmetto State coastline has to offer. Located on one of the tidal canals of Fripp Island, this 2480 sq foot home is sure to be a guest pleaser. House comes with bicycles and a golf cart is available for rent. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between Labor Day 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Greg Hopkins.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall This 28×40 mirror, framed with the shells of everyone’s favorite bi-valve, will surely be a conversation starter! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Port Royal Landing Marina Water Festival Dockage Here is your chance to enjoy the Beaufort Water Festival in big and rich style! Long time CCA supporter Port Royal Landing Marina is providing free overnight, in water dockage for a vessel up to 40 feet in length during the entire 2018 Beaufort Water Festival at Port Royal Landing Marina located on the beautiful Beaufort River. All you have to do is park the boat, step off, repeat for a full week. Power and additional fees may apply. Donated by Port Royal Landing Marina.
- Quail Hunt Quail Hunt with the Schoolhouse Hunt Club in Ridgeland. This hunt for up to 4 guns includes 50 birds, dogs and guides. Ride on the wagon to fields and watch the dogs work in some beautiful lowcountry cover. Lunch and beverages also provided. Donated by Schoolhouse Hunt Club.
- Get Tide Up 4 anglers will board the Tide Up II, a Beautiful 50’ Hatteras with Capt. Ben Taylor, and his better half, First Mate- Christine Taylor, for a day of bottom fishing out of Port Royal Landing Marina. Fuel bait and ice are provided, Tips for the crew are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ben and Christine Taylor.
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers!