2017 Sea Island Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]
Sea Island Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, Sept 28, 2017
Founder’s Hall @ Charles Towne Landing
- Guy Harvey Limited Edition Signed Print No coastal home or office is complete without a piece of infamous Guy Harvey artwork! Signed by Guy Harvey himself, you’ll definitely want to add this to your collection. Donated by Guy Harvey.
- The Lowcountry Sporting Gentry Package Grady Ervin & Co. has put together a sporting apparel package that every well seasoned sportsman needs! Look great in the town or the country! Donated by Grady Ervin & Co.
- Charleston First Class With Capt. John Irwin Spend time on the water with this passionate guide and you’ll come away with a new appreciation for inshore and nearshore fishing! Two anglers will spend one ½ day with Capt John fishing the Lowcountry in and around Charleston’s historic waters. With over ten years of experience on these local waters, Capt. Irwin will certainly put you within casting distance of the fish of your dreams. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. John Irwin and Fly Right Charters.
- Got Shrimp? Frogmore Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and used within one year from date of purchase.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2017- March 2018. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Harbor Sunset Cruise for 6 Enjoy Charleston aboard the Estrellita, a classic 42’ Monk Trawler. Hop on board for a 2 ½ hour sunset cruise for up to 6 people. This would be an ideal voyage for a family dinner, to switch up your supper club, or a unique business meeting! Departs from Patriots Point and features unique views of historic Charleston Harbor’s favorite sites with a backdrop of the Lowcountry’s natural coastal beauty and wildlife. Picnic supper and hopes for a gorgeous sunset included. Donated by Estrellita Excursions, LLC.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. (Trip will be valid for 1 year from the date of island reopening post Hurricane Irma.) Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Argentina Dove Hunt With over 50,0000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides. Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for two (2) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partner will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll both enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- Quail Hunting Package Cattlecreek Plantation Local CCA life member Sandy Stuhr hosts two (2) well – seasoned hunters for a day of Quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style at his luxurious Cattlecreek Plantation in Reevesville, SC ! Must possess a valid SC hunting license. Bring your own guns and appropriate hunting attire. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sandy’s Guide Service and CCA South Carolina.
- Charleston Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Lowcountry Duck Hunt w/ the Chairman Two lucky hunters will join Sea Island Chapter Chairman Gene Walpole and committee member Hunter Walpole for a full morning of action packed sporting adventure. Sunnyside Farms on Johns Island is your location as you enjoy shooting the menu of waterfowl found on the coast of South Carolina. Trip must be taken during the 2017/2018 duck season on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sunnyside Farms.
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Nearshore Fishing Hilton Head Capt. Alan Jackson of Hilton Head’s Nearshore Guiding, LLC will be your host for a half day of light tackle fishing around HHI. Two anglers will join Capt. Alan to target redfish, trout and flounder. In addition to a CCA supporter, Alan is a member of the AFTCO and Hells Bay pro-staff and a seasoned lowcountry fisherman. Fuel, bait and tackle are provided; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Alan Jackson.
- Ryan Collins Original Artwork Lowcountry native and artist Ryan Collins has been capturing on canvas the bounty and the beauty of the lowcountry his entire life. This piece is one he completed just this evening especially for the Sea Island Chapter; truly an original. Donated by Ryan Collins.
- The K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA and K2 coolers.