2017 Summerville Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Miler Country Club
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Able Minded Charters Charleston is the destination and inshore red fishing is the game. Capt. Mike Able Jr. of Mt. Pleasant will host two anglers for a day of pursuing tailing redfish in and around the waters of Charleston. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided, tips are not! Donated by Capt. Mike Able Jr.
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Russell Moccasin Company Ultra –Lite Turkey Hunter Snake Boots From its early beginning in 1898 Russell Moccasin has dedicated itself to providing hunters and outdoors men and women with the finest handmade, custom fitted moccasin style boots and shoes available anywhere…at any price. These comfortable, durable, made for your foot snake boots will become the piece of outdoor equipment you will not want to leave home without. Allow 6 months for delivery. Donated by Russell Moccasin Company.
- Wren Lowcountry Oyster Table If you love oysters or a Lowcountry Boil like most South Carolinians, then you have to have a table built just for eating them! Built by the Summerville Chapter Chairman, Mike Wren, this table certainly fits the bill. Donated by Mike Wren.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Robbie & Lisa Bell.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime.
Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer.
St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet.
Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
11. CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large families. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
12. CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
13. Islamorada Fishing Adventure Time to head to the islands of Florida! Islamorada is the destination and nothing but a good time is on the agenda! This fantastic trip comes complete with one ½ day of fishing with Capt Timmy Arce of Native Conch Charters out of the famous Bud N’ Mary’s Marina as well as two night’s accommodations at the super hip La Jolla Resort. Must be booked two weeks in advance on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Native Conch Charters, La Jolla Resort and CCA South Carolina.
14. Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
15. Fish Cedar Bayou, Texas Two (2) anglers will be the guests of John Blaha, CCA Texas Assistant Director, and spend two days fishing the area around the recently restored Cedar Bayou, an iconic fish pass recently restored by the efforts of CCA Texas and local entities. You will be chasing large trout and redfish with artificial lures while wade fishing in the surf if it is flat or the surrounding flats and reefs in the Cedar Bayou area and the fishing has been as good as it gets! This trip must be taken on a mutually agreeable date and includes two (2) nights of lodging. In addition, John will provide supper for you one (1) night of your choice at his home in Rockport. This trip expires October 30, 2018. Donated by John Blaha.
16. Huk Next Level Foul Weather Jacket & Bibs Run towards foul weather with confidence!! Huk’s brand new Next Level foul weather gear is built to keep Mother Nature at bay! Huk’s leak-proof, breathable, waterproof technology, coupled with non-binding stretch materials for comfort, build the foundation for the all weather Jacket & Bib. Donated by Huk.
17. Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2017- April 2018. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
18. Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
19. Lowcountry Cutting Board Hand carved by local lowcountry craftsman John Sellers, this beautiful wooden board and bread knife will be perfect for prepping and serving! Donated by John Sellers of Muddy Bay Customs.
20. The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 quart roto-molded wheeled cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers.