Live Auction Preview
Thursday June 22, 2017
Winyah Indigo Hall
- Guy Harvey Limited Edition Signed Print No coastal home or office is complete without a piece of infamous Guy Harvey artwork! Signed by Guy Harvey himself, you’ll definitely want to add this to your collection. Donated by Guy Harvey.
- Half Day Inshore with Capt. Brian Garris of Flood Tide Charters Head on south a little ways, and hop on the boat with Capt. Brian Garris of Flood Tide Charters! Capt. Brian, a member of the Aftco pro staff, hosts two anglers for a half day of light tackle fishing on the Wando River. Fuel, bait and tackle are included; tips for your guide are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Brian Garris.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Texas Rio Grande Turkey Hunt – Here is your chance to add to your Grand Slam! Or Start it! Acorn Outfitter’s of Del Rio, Texas has partnered with CCA SC for some trophy Rio Grande turkey hunting! This 4th generation family owns and operates ranches encompassing more than 28,000 acres just a few hours west of San Antonio. Owner Page Day will host one hunter for three days of chasing trophy Rio Grande turkeys in the scenic west Texas region; guide, meals, accommodations, and ranch transportation is provided, transportation to Texas and hunting license is not. Additional hunters may be added to this trip for additional fees. Trip must be used within one year of banquet on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Acorn Outfitters.
- CCA SC Edition Island Inspired Paddle Board Enjoy the water under your own power! This 11 foot custom paddle board by Murrells Inlet board shaper Todd Sutz of Island Inspired Surfboard Company takes board making back to artistry, craftsmanship and relationship. They believe the energy that goes into the making of their boards flows through to the life of the people who ride them. Donated by Island Inspired Surfboard Company & CCA South Carolina.
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- Hooked up with Capt. Jay Baisch Four anglers will head to the seafood capital of South Carolina for some exciting nearshore fishing. Murrells Inlet, SC is the destination for this trip and Capt. Jay Baisch of Fishfull Thinking Guide Service will be your host for four hours of great nearshore fishing. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips and meals are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Jay Baisch.
- MI Tide; The Next Generation For decades, those looking for functional, economical and durable boats have relied on the High Tide name. Today, MI Tide Boats proudly continues that wave of delivering the best product for the money. This is the newest in the line, a 12‘ two man sneak boat. MI Tide Boats are custom built to give a satisfying experience, whether on rivers, creeks, bays, lakes or waterways. Discover for yourself what discerning boaters have known for years. Let MI Tide show you the next generation of boating. Donated by MI Tide Boat Company.
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous Winyah CCA Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Fly Fishing Hilton Head 2 anglers will join Aftco Pro-staffer Fuzzy Davis for a half day of catching redfish on the fly. The ideal time for this trip would be January-March 2018, but the charter is good for 1 year from date of purchase. Captain Fuzzy is one of Saltwater Sportsman Magazine’s Top 50 Captains in the US and currently holds the SC tarpon record since 1986. This is surely a trip you won’t soon forget! Fuel, tackle, bait and ice are included; tips for your guide are not. Donated by Capt. Fuzzy Davis.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! American Forest Management will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a 2011 & 2009 aerial true color photo or 2006 infra red photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC, NC, or GA. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Winyah CCA committee member Keith Brown.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Robbie & Lisa Bell.
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50qt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and K2 coolers!