York County Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, November 3, 2017
Events at Manchester
- Working Compass Accent Table This nautical styled table, which is an actual working compass, will add the perfect touch of maritime flair to your home or office. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2017 and March 2018. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Inshore Fishing Charleston Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Isle of Palms but also a day of light tackle fishing in the lowcountry. Capt. Mark Phelps makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Wader Rack Nobody likes a wet wader! Keep’em dry this coming season with this custom CCA wader rack by Southern Wildlife Company. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Nautical Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed with reclaimed wood found in and around the marshes of the southeastern coast, these charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Offshore with Bad Becky This locally owned and operated 54 foot Garlington will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Carolina coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Edisto Beach, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by James Burns. (This trip does have a reserve).
- Lowcountry Oyster Table If you love oysters like most South Carolinians, then you have to have a table built just for eating them! Built and donated by York County CCA Committee Member Matt Watson, this table certainly fits the bill.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. (This destination valid for one year from date of island re-opening post-Hurricane Irma.) Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/
- Oysters Your Way for 25! The soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- Texas Trophy Aoudad Hunt – Acorn Outfitter’s of Del Rio, Texas has partnered with CCA SC for some exotic game hunting! This 4th generation family owns and operates ranches encompassing more than 28,000 acres just a few hours west of San Antonio. Page Day will host one hunter for three days of guided trophy aoudad hunting; guide, meals, accommodations, and ranch transportation is provided, transportation to Texas and hunting license is not. Aoudad may just be the most underrated big game hunting you’ll find. With beautiful coats and stunning sweeping horns, these animals offer an excellent experience in some wonderful country as well as a great addition to the trophy hunters menu. Additional hunters can be added to this trip. Trip must be used within one year of banquet on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Acorn Outfitters.
- Cook’um if Ya Got ‘um With oyster roast season upon us, everyone surely wants an oyster steamer in their arsenal! This aluminum oyster cooker will easily handle bushel after bushel for your culinary enjoyment and its light enough you can move where you need it!! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
- Matt Bradshaw’s Fabulous Flounder 12″ x 24″ – Brushed acrylic & india ink on wood panel; handmade wood frame. Matt Bradshaw is a native of Rock Hill, South Carolina. After graduating from the University of South Carolina with a BFA, Matt moved back to his hometown where he currently works as a graphic artist forging fishing and art into an intertwined passion. Most of his pieces aim at visually depicting not only the fish itself, but the emotion of the catch. “I tend to use vibrant, sometimes unnatural colors, to express the nervousness, stress, and excitement felt once the hook is set. While other pieces are simply an homage to the beauty and power of the species.” Tonight we celebrate the unique beauty and experience of chasing, catching and eating our beloved flat-bodied bottom dweller. Found in all of SC’s salt water habitats – from the murky brackish backwaters to our beautiful bays – flounder are everywhere. This piece is a great addition to your personal collection, or a great gift to that family member who has devoted countless hours to chasing, catching and/or eating good ‘ol South Carolina flounder. Tight lines!
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2017- March 2018. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Pig Pickin for 50 Be the “Host with the Most” with this event! York County CCA’s cooking team has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings for 50 of your closest friends. CCA is going to throw in the beer for it as well. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Must provide at least a two (2) week notice. Donated by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 60 qrt roto-molded cooler is the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.