2018 Aiken County Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]Aiken County Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, May 18, 2018
North Augusta, S.C.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Brew & Que for 25 Award Winning Competition BBQ Team, Main St. Bar-B-Que is ready to wow you with their Que! Local BBQ Legends Bill & Tara Street, who placed #5 at The Big Pig Jig out of 150 teams, bring you BBQ & all of the fixin’s for 25 people at a location of your choice… we are even going to throw in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bill & Tara Street.
- Spider Riggin’ The Hill Come spend a day chasing pre-spawn crappie at Lake Thurmond with Aiken County CCA Member Andy Redwood. Early spring is the best time to catch the big crappie, and two anglers will enjoy a full day of spider riggin’, one of the most effective techniques for catching the slabs. All fuel, bait, and tackle provided. Just bring sunscreen and refreshments. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable day. Donated by Andy Redwood.
- #CatchTheBuzz with the Augusta GreenJackets The hottest ticket of the season! No doubt the GreenJackets have been causing a big buzz in Augusta since moving into their new ballpark – here is your chance to catch all of the action! Pendarvis Chevrolet has donated 4 Premier Box tickets, behind home plate, to the game on June 5, 2018, as well as a parking pass. To display your baseball pride, this package also includes a ball signed by Aramis Garcia of the Arizona Diamondbacks and father of GreenJackets 3rd baseman, Jose Garcia, plus several other GreenJackets memorabilia items. Play Ball! Donated by Pendarvis Chevrolet and Augusta GreenJackets.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa & Robbie Bell.
- Stone Mailbox Kit This stone mailbox kit will really top off your home’s landscape! Can be permanently installed or built to move later. Donated by Nickel Ridge Supply.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall This 28×40 mirror, framed with the shells of everyone’s favorite bi-valve, will surely be a conversation starter! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2018 and March 2019. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard The ultimate in “pack and go”! This heavy duty paddleboard comes with a carrying bag and pump and is virtually fool-proof. Donated by Robbie and Lisa Bell.
- Richard’s Shrimp & Grits for Twenty CCA SC State Chairman classic and local culinary enthusiast Richard Berry has earned a fantastic reputation with this dish! Done in Richard’s own creative and tastefully delicious way, this event will allow you to entertain twenty of your closest friends to a true lowcountry classic. Food, drinks, and paper products are included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Richard Berry and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve)
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress donated by Rest Master and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- South Carolina Lowcountry Adventure South Carolina’s lowcountry is the jewel of the east coast! Two people will enjoy all that this history rich region has to offer from scenic plantation views, local cuisine, and time on the rich waters surrounding the area. Your stay includes three nights (Fri.-Sun.) at the historic and luxurious Beaufort Inn located in downtown Beaufort within easy walking of the shopping and dining district on Bay Street. The lowcountry must be seen by water to fully enjoy its offerings so included in this package is a ½ day fishing trip for redfish and trout with CCA SC state board member Capt Danny Rourk of Tailwind Charters. Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Certain blackout dates may apply. Donated by CCA South Carolina and The Beaufort Inn.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- Belize Villa Vacation for 6 days/6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.) (http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/belize/)
- Argentina Dove Hunt With over 500,000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides. Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for two (2) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partner will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll both enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- The Perfect Time to… This beautiful ladies watch would be a marvelous addition to your jewelry box! Stainless steel in a gold tone, this watch is water resistant up to 660 feet, has a luminous screw crown and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal face. Donated by Windsor Fine Jewelers.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2018- March 2019. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Top Vacation Enjoy a week away in the mountains of North Carolina! This condo in Cashiers, NC has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and sleeps 6 people. Only around a 3.5 hour drive from home, enjoy hiking, fishing, shopping and dining in this quaint little town. Donated by Dr. John Bigger. Stay must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Juggin’ The Hill Ever seen the movie Jaws? Two anglers will get that “Jaws” feeling when they spend an evening jug fishing for catfish at Lake Thurmond with Aiken County CCA committee member Andy Redwood. Mid-to late spring is the best time to catch the big cats when they move into the shallows to spawn. All bait, fuel and tackle provided; just bring refreshments. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Andy Redwood.
- Stone Fire Pit Kit If you build it, they will come! In just an afternoon worth of work, you can have your very own 12” high, 48” wide Grand Fire Ring. Built with high-quality Rockwood block and a U.S. Park Service grade steel insert, this piece will last indefinitely and will be the ideal addition to your backyard landscape. Stack up the wood, grab the roasting sticks, kick back, and enjoy the glow. Donated by Nickel Ridge Supply.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.