2018 Bluffton Chapter Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]Bluffton Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Saturday June 8, 2019
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Bluffton CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty-five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous Bluffton CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- Carolina Fishing Adventures 2 anglers will enjoy not only the beauty of the islands in and around the lowcountry but also a half day of fishing for red drum around Hilton Head. Captain Shannon O’Quinn will host two anglers aboard his 21-foot Shoalwater Cat. He has years of experience fishing in both fresh and saltwater environments and knows exactly what it takes to make your day out on the water a successful one. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date within 6-months of auction. Donated by Capt. Shannon O’Quinn.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto Beach weekend getaway for you and 9 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two-night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Firewood for a Year! Forget finding and cutting your own firewood – Carolina Morning Firewood has you covered with an annual supply of residential firewood, delivered as you need it! The professional staff is going to deliver pallets of wood ready to throw on your fire, as needed for the next 365 days. When looking for residential or commercial firewood, Carolina Morning Firewood is your choice for professional service and the highest quality firewood in the Lowcountry. Donated by Carolina Morning Firewood.
- Everglades Fishing Adventure for Two Get ready to unpack, unwind, and unplug! The perfect way to discover Florida’s other magical vacation – the kind with no lines, no crowds, and no worries. Find yourself lost in old Florida while you enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the Boathouse Motel on Marco Island. The Boat House Motel has been family owned and operated since 1994. A quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In the quiet and peaceful environment, you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization.” We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco.” Make use of our boat slips, cast a line from our dock and watch the dolphins, manatees, and fishes on the Marco River or within minutes, sail away to the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The Boat House will bring you back to a time when life was simple, when outstanding sunsets were the highlight of your day. Whether you stay with us for a day, a week, or a month, you will be refreshed and ready to get back to society just long enough to start planning your next stay at The Boat House. We have even reserved some rooms where your pets will feel right at home and welcomed. Your trip also includes a half day of inshore fishing for 2 anglers. Your guide will take you on an adventure that will make lasting memories. Try your luck with Redfish, Speckled Sea Trout, and the infamous Snook… AKA Linesider! We have world class snook fishing throughout the year. The state record and several line class world records have been caught in our local waters. It’s hard to beat watching a big snook engulf a fly or plug in calm, clear water! Does not include transportation or gratuity. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates and taken between June and November of 2019. Donated by CCA Florida.
- Load Up and Head Out Offshore that is! Three anglers will join Charleston legend and Shimano Pro-Staffer Capt. Mark Phelps of Shore Thang Charters for a full-day nearshore/offshore trip aboard his 23’ Seacraft, targeting species like amberjack, Spanish mackerel, albacore, kingfish, snapper, grouper and dolphin. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, Capt. Mark will even guide you on the fly! Fuel, bait and tackle are provided, but tips for your crew are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps.
- Walleye Oughta… This is a bucket list trip! Two anglers will travel to Cole Bay in northern Saskatchewan for 2 days of guided fishing based out of the North Haven Lodge. Check species like walleye and pike off your list – and since you’re in town, you have the opportunity to upgrade your trip to include a bear hunt, if you wish! This package includes 3 nights lodging for two people, meals and two days of guided fishing for two anglers. Transportation, licenses and alcoholic beverages are responsibility of the winner. Must be used during August or September of 2019. Donated by North Haven Lodge of Cole Bay.
- Palmetto Bluff Weekend Getaway A slice of luxury in your backyard, Palmetto Bluff Montage invites you to spend a weekend relaxing where Southern hospitality and dreamy decadence converge. This package includes 2 nights’ accommodations at the Inn at Palmetto Bluff for 2 guests with breakfast each morning, and guests’ choice of a Spa Montage experience or a round of sporting clays at the Palmetto Bluff Shooting Club. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Montage Palmetto Bluff.
- Buenaventura, Panama for Eight 8 people will travel to Panama for 6 Days/6 Nights at a Panamanian Villa in the luxury resort of Buenaventura. Nestled in the five-star resort of Buenaventura on Panama’s Pacific Coast, Ghyd Adventures is offering a 6-night stay at their exclusive villa, “Casa De Brisa.” Casa De Brisa is the perfect Panamanian getaway. This four-bed, four-bath estate is accompanied by an oversized pool, tiki hut, outdoor grill, outdoor shower and much more. This trip for eight is perfect for four couples or a large family. Multiple private beaches are just a short walk and guests have access to all Buenaventura Resort has to offer as well as a dedicated concierge during your stay. Airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, meals and beverages are not included, but can be arranged through Ghyd Adventures. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Ghyd Adventures. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://ghydadventures.com/experiences/panama/)
- South African Safari Widely recognized as the ultimate hunting experience, an African Safari is the trip that hunters dream about. Enormous populations coupled with vast landscapes and a team of highly skilled native guides combine to form the perfect hunting equation. Operating primarily in Natal, the Northern Province and Eastern Cape, this trip with Sporting Adventures International will feature seven full days of amazing plains game hunting, seven nights of accommodations, gourmet food, wine and spirits options as well as in-country transportation for one hunter. Sportsmen and women can expect to stalk and glass countless animals before settling on the perfect harvest opportunity in this wildlife paradise. Trophy fees are included in this package for one Wildebeest, one Zebra, one Warthog and one Impala, as well as tracker, skinner and trophy preparation services. Airfare, taxidermy, ammunition, licenses and gun rentals are not included. A companion observer can be added on for $250 per day; additional hunters may be added for $450 per day. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://sportingadv.com/hunts/south-africa-hunts/)
- Mystery Gun Case This hard travel gun case can be yours… inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Bourbon & Bubbles Cocktail Cruise Up to 10 guests will enjoy the ambiance of the May River during an evening river cruise hosted by May River Excursions complemented with delicious food and spirits provided by The Complete Home. Charm your guests with the beauty of the lowcountry by water and a delectable menu. From Mary’s Signature Bourbon Champagne Cocktail, 3 different top shelf Bourbons for sipping and French Champagne to an hors d’oeuvres menu of charcuterie, marinated shrimp and flank steak skewers, ham biscuits, lemon pasta and chocolates and strawberries, this is sure to be an unforgettable evening! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by May River Excursions and The Complete Home.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC… Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults comfortably, with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a kid’s bedroom, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Oyster Roast for 20 featuring Muddy Creek Here is your chance to enjoy a lowcountry tradition in all its glory! Bluffton Oyster Company is going to provide an oyster roast for 20 people at a location of your choosing. This entertainment package comes complete with oysters, cocktails sauce, knives…and the beer! It also comes with live entertainment courtesy of local favorite Muddy Creek! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date excluding major holidays. Donated by Bluffton Oyster Company, Muddy Creek, and CCA South Carolina.
- Chandeleur Island Adventure for 2 Experience the adventures of Island Life on the Chandeleur Islander Fishing Lodge, located in Louisiana’s prime fishing area for monster trout, bull reds and doormat-sized flounder! The Chandeleur Islander is a modified jack up boat with comfortable accommodations for up to 24 guests. You can bring your boat, use provided kayaks, night fish under the lights, gig for flounder, go crabbing, rent a skiff, charter a guide or wade out for world-class surf fishing. Fishing opportunities are endless! During duck season, you can also hunt in the Bayou Biloxi WMA. Staff is on board to prepare meals, provide housekeeping and guide you to an excellent Island Adventure. Meals, drinks and 2 nights’ accommodations are provided! Transportation (by boat or plane), guided fishing and fishing equipment are available, but not included. Please book on a mutually agreeable date. Expires one year from purchase. Donated by CCA Louisiana. (https://www.chandeleur-islander.com)
- Shop Dine and Stay in Old Town Bluffton Sometimes it is easy to overlook the wonderful places right in our own backyard! Here is your chance to enjoy Old Town Bluffton in its entirety! This package includes one night’s stay at the new Old Town Bluffton Inn, Shopping gift certificates ranging in value from $15-$75 from Gigi’s, The Complete Home, The Storybook Shoppe, Moonlit Lullaby, Mameem & Maudie, Eggs’n’tricities and Bluffton General Store as well as gift certificates for dining from Cahill’s and Captain Woody’s. Stay and Play in Bluffton! Donated by Old Town Bluffton businesses.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2018- March 2019. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Silver King Table Elusive, thrashing, and a fighter – all words that describe the Tarpon. Some anglers spend countless trips in hopes of landing one on their line, all for the rush of seeing them jumping and thrashing once hooked. This hand painted console table, an ode to the big, lazy silver fish is the perfect accompaniment to your lowcountry home. Donated by The Complete Home.
- Southern Smokin’ – Country Style! The Bluffton CCA Cooking Team will hook you up with smoked pork butts and chicken for 25 guests – plus the fixin’s, side dishes and the beer! These guys love to fire up their Big Green Egg and are ready to feed you and 24 of your friends at your next gathering. CCA is even going to throw in the beer! Want to really wow you guests? The Lowcountry’s hottest new country music band, The Country Project is going to be your entertainment for the evening! Perfect to celebrate a birthday or holiday! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Bluffton CCA Committee and The Country Project.
- CCA’s Porthole Project Your chance to own a part of CCA and South Carolina maritime history! CCA SC sank the General Oglethorpe earlier in 2018 as part of our offshore habitat reefing initiatives; this porthole was a part of that vessel and was removed during the cleaning and deriving process before being placed on the ocean floor. A unique piece of décor for your home or office, all funds raised from the auction of this item will be earmarked for habitat projects in the Palmetto State.
- Hilton Head Boathouse Mystery Cooler Stuffed to the brim with goodies from Hilton Head Boathouse, this 60-quart Engel Cooler can be yours… but you’ve got to buy it to find out what is inside! Donated by Hilton Head Boathouse and Engel Coolers.