2018 Bluffton Chapter Live Auction
Live Auction Preview
Saturday June 16, 2018
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Bluffton CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous Bluffton CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- May River Bounty Up to 4 anglers will enjoy not only the beauty of the islands in and around the lowcountry but also a half day of fishing. Captain Mark Mole is a South Carolina native who has dedicated his life to fishing. He has years of experience fishing in both fresh and salt water environments and knows exactly what it takes to make your day out on the water a successful one. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Mole and Tailer May’d Charters.
- What’s in a Name? Every boat, big or small, needs a good name! Sign Pro Plus of Bluffton is the boat lettering expert in the lowcountry! Included in this item is graphic design and installation for one boat. Donated by Sign Pro Plus.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board“Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- It’s a Marathon of Fishing! If you’ve never fished Marathon, you’re missing out! Two anglers will join Capt. Richard Keating for a half day of the finest flats fishing in the Keys. You will enjoy two nights accommodations at The Courtyard Marriott Marathon Florida Keys with breakfast included each morning. Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Courtyard Marriott Marathon.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress (not included) and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- Palmetto Bluff Weekend Getaway A slice of luxury in your backyard, Palmetto Bluff Montage invites you to spend a weekend relaxing where Southern hospitality and dreamy decadence converge. This package includes 2 nights’ accommodations for 2 guests with breakfast each morning, a round of golf for 2 at the May River Golf Course, and a Spa Montage credit of $200. Donated by Palmetto Bluff.
- Belize Villa Vacation for 6 days/6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.) (http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/belize/)
- Argentina Dove Hunt With over 500,000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides. Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for two (2) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partner will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll both enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Georgetown, SC Stay and Play It’s your turn to visit USA Today’s ‘Best Coastal Small Town in America’! Two couples have the chance to visit Georgetown, SC, nestled halfway between Myrtle Beach and Charleston. You will spend two nights at the newest Bed and Breakfast in town, 620 Prince in their private, two bedroom cottage. Walking distance from bustling Front Street and the Harborwalk with fantastic dining and quaint shopping, there will be no shortage of things to keep you busy! Capt. Jordan Pate will host two anglers for a half day of fishing Winyah Bay during your stay. Donated by 620 Prince and Capt. Jordan Pate.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Oyster Roast for 20 featuring Muddy Creek Here is your chance to enjoy a lowcountry tradition in all its glory! Bluffton Oyster Company is going to provide an oyster roast for 20 people at a location of your choosing. This entertainment package comes complete with oysters, cocktails sauce, knives…and the beer! It also comes with live entertainment courtesy of local favorite Muddy Creek! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date excluding major holidays. Donated by Bluffton Oyster Company, Muddy Creek, and CCA South Carolina.
- Texas Trophy Antelope Hunt Acorn Outfitters of Del Rio, Texas has partnered with CCA SC for some exotic game hunting! This 4th generation family owns and operates ranches encompassing more than 28,000 acres just a few hours west of San Antonio. Guide Page Day will host one hunter for three days of guided trophy Blackbuck Antelope hunting; guide, meals, accommodations, and ranch transportation is provided, transportation to Texas and hunting license is not. Antelope may just be the most underrated big game hunting you’ll find. With beautiful coats and stunning horns, these animals offer an excellent experience in some wonderful country as well as a great addition to the trophy hunters menu. Additional hunters can be added to this trip. Trip must be used within one year of banquet on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Acorn Outfitters.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2018- March 2019. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Southern Smokin’ The Bluffton CCA Cooking Team will hook you up with smoked pork butts and chicken for 25 guests – plus the fixin’s, side dishes and the beer! These guys love to fire up their Big Green Egg and are ready to feed you and 24 of your friends at your next gathering. CCA is even going to throw in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Bluffton CCA Committee.
- Patriots Package Show your pride in both country and state! Both the US flag and the SC flag flown over our state house on the same day. Flags come with certificate of authenticity. Donated by Rep Weston Newton.
- Show your True Grits Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of the lowcountry, but also a half day of scouting bull reds with aboard the True Grits out of Shelter Cove Marina. This trip happens on a mutually agreeable date in September or October. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by True Grits Sport Fishing.
- Hilton Head Boathouse Mystery Cooler Stuffed to the brim with goodies from Hilton Head Boathouse, this 60 quart Engel Cooler can be yours… but you’ve got to buy it to find out what is inside! Donated by Hilton Head Boathouse and Engel Coolers.