2018 Columbia Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 50! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Columbia CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for up to fifty of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Carolina Sports Package Forever to Thee! Gamecock fans look no further for your tickets to Carolina Sports. Included in this package is two 2018 football tickets, two baseball tickets, four men’s basketball tickets, four women’s basketball tickets, and parking passes to both baseball and basketball! Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable games. Donated by Tom Milliken and W.D. Morris Jr.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house…one night of you stay, head to Ella and Ollie’s and use your $100 gift certificate for small plates and cocktails. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2018 and March 2019. Donated by Phil Sutton, Ella and Ollie’s and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Lake Murray Striper Fishing Target striper with the pro! Brandon Jeffcoat of Clark’s Pest Control will be your Captain on this 6-hour trip for 3-4 anglers. Brandon has spent many hours on Lake Murray aboard his 26ft Tidewater honing his skills and finding all of the secret spots perfect for catching our South Carolina State Fish, the Striped Bass. Tackle and Bait will be provided; trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before January 2019. Donated by Brandon Jeffcoat and Clark’s Pest Control.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Bluegrass & BBQ Special for 100 Here is the party deal of the night!! 100 of your closest friends will join you at Hay Hill Market courtesy of Kirk Commercial Construction where local BBQ legend Billy Mote will feed you a BBQ meal complete with all the trimmings! While you are dazzled by the food and atmosphere, local bluegrass band with a devoted following The Mustache Brothers, will wow you with entertainment! THE perfect party all ready mapped out for your graduation, engagement, or birthday celebration!! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kirk Commercial Construction, Billy Mote, and the Mustache Brothers.
- Custom Outdoor Fire Pit- Time to warm up! Get your back yard ready for those chilly fall and winter nights and let the Grounds Guys install a custom outdoor fire pit. Sit back, relax and let them do the work for you! Built-in fire pits add charm to any back yard patio—48”wide x 12” high (31” interior diameter). Heavy gauge steel insert with a gravel bottom. One cord of wood to accompany the custom fire pit. Install to be between October 1st and December 31st, 2018 and must be located within the Columbia City Limits. Donated by Walks Milliken and The Grounds Guys.
- Offshore with the “Salty Dog” This locally owned and operated 54 foot Craig Blackwell express will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Charleston coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Toler’s Cove, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Steve Lunceford.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- Hog Hunting with Dogs This has become a CCA Columbia favorite… CCA SC state board member and Columbia Chapter Chairman Derrick Wrigley along with Ryan Bowers of Camden, SC will host two hunters for a day of hunting hogs along the Cowasee Basin region of the state. Your place or ours! Hunting with dogs, this adventure will bring a new level of excitement to hog hunting that many hunters have never experienced; CCA SC will supply the breakfast. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, preferably in early 2019. Donated by Derrick Wrigley and Ryan Bowers.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- Cabo San Lucas for 8 Our friends at Sporting Adventures International have done it again! Cabo San Lucas Villas for six days/six nights in a four bedroom/ four bath luxury Baja Peninsula getaway. These villas are among the finest Cabo has to offer, each with private pool and world class views of the Sea Of Cortez. Cabo is known for its world class service, gourmet food, and numerous water sports. The fishing here is some of the best in the world for sport fish and the whale watching is spectacular. These villas are situated in an ultra-exclusive gated community on the Sea of Cortez and are just a short drive from shopping, restaurants, and all the Cabo night life. The best of both worlds, very close to all the action but with luxury private accommodations. Must be used from one year from the date of purchase. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath-taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Argentina Dove Hunt With over 500,000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides. Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for two (2) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partner will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll both enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- Clemson Football Package 4 Tiger fans will enjoy lower level seating for the Clemson vs. Georgia Southern game in Death Valley on September 15, 2018, including a parking pass in a lot close by the stadium entrance. To display your Tiger Pride in your office or home, display this football signed by Head Coach Dabo Swinney. Donated by Michael Nieri.
- Texas Blast & Cast Grab your shotgun and fishing rod and come on down to Texas. Up to 3 people are going duck hunting and fishing in the Laguna Madre, winter home of the largest concentration of redhead ducks in the world, plus lots of pintails, widgeons and other species. After the morning hunt, it’s off to the flats to chase some speckled trout and redfish. This and more adventures await the two lucky folks who take this trip. The Laguna Madre is one of only 5 or 6 hyper saline lagoons in the world. The last 3 state record speckled trout were caught in Baffin Bay. A great place to hunt, fish, and bird watch or just relax. Guys, women and couples are welcome. The accommodations are rustic cabins located on islands 30 minutes (or more) by boat to the nearest road. Gourmet meals are included and the trip is 3 days of duck hunting & fishing with 2 night’s stay, transportation to and from the airport, included. The trip is hosted by local CCA member Troy Williamson. Donated by CCA Texas.
- Father/Son/Daughter Turkey Hunt Just minutes from Columbia, one adult and one youth is going to enjoy the outdoor offerings of this great region of the Palmetto State! Columbia CCA chapter committee member Catlin Brewer will guide you and your youth companion for a spring morning turkey hunt that is sure to become a great memory. Located on 1000 acres of great turkey woods in Fairfield County along the banks of the Little River. Must have license, turkey tags, gun, and ammo. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date during the 2018 turkey season. Donated by Catlin Brewer.
- Bass Fishing on Beautiful Lake Murray 2 anglers will join guide Michael Murphy for a half day charter targeting bass in our backyard Lake Murray. When not listing and selling as a realtor with Lake Homes Realty, Michael has been guiding on the lake for over 10 years. He is a FLW and BASS tournament angler, with over $200,000 in career earnings since 2006. Fuel, bait and tackle are provided for this trip, but tips for your guide are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Michael Murphy.
- Cowasee Basin Deer Hunting Adventure Get set to cram one full day of deer hunting in! This deer hunting package is for two hunters and will have you dog driving the 4,700 acre Boykin Hunt Club outside Camden in the morning and sitting in a tree stand after lunch. Being that it’s an all day adventure, lunch is provided along with great camaraderie. The Wateree River splits this legendary property so opportunity abounds for a harvest of deer or hogs. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between Oct 15, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019. Donated by Derrick Wrigley.
- Youth Day Duck Hunt at Two Ponds Duck Club for 2 Youths and Two Fathers Just an hour outside of Columbia, this is a great opportunity to show 2 youths an amazing time duck hunting right here in South Carolina. Located just outside of Pinewood, SC, Two Ponds Duck Club is one of the premier private duck hunting clubs in the Palmetto State. This item will provide two youths and two fathers the opportunity to come down the night before and spend the night with other guests in the spacious and comfy log cabins that are on the property. Dinner will be provided the night before along with great fellowship and camaraderie. The following morning the group will have the opportunity to take in the beautiful scenery and shoot a mixed bag of ducks and return home after the hunt. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable youth day in the 2018/2019 season. Donated by Michael Wolfe.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for Twelve get ready for a whole pack of fun! 12 hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2018. Donated by Kyle Godley, John Boy, and John Scheper.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Squirrel It Away… 4 hunters will join Columbia CCA Committee Member Ben Simmons for a morning or afternoon hunt with a target of Squirrels! Ben will host you on his property in Sumter County. This trip is sure to be great fun for hunters of any expertise level! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between January 1 and March 1, 2019. Donated by Ben Simmons.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
- Bream & Largemouth Bass Fishing Expedition A Father and Child to an exclusive pond located in Fairfield County, SC. The trip includes transportation, bait, tackle, lunch, boat, and Captain. The trip can be either a 1/2 day morning or 1/2 day afternoon trip at a mutually agreed upon date between May 9th and September 1st, or between January 1st and March 12th. Donated by Columbia CCA Committee Member Matt Cooke.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.