Live Auction Preview
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Lexington Municipal Complex
- Guy Harvey Limited Edition Signed Print No coastal home or office is complete without a piece of infamous Guy Harvey artwork! Signed by Guy Harvey himself, you’ll definitely want to add this to your collection. Donated by Guy Harvey.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and used within one year from date of purchase.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2018-March 2019. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- South Carolina Lowcountry Adventure South Carolina’s lowcountry is the jewel of the east coast! Two people will enjoy all that this history rich region has to offer from scenic plantation views, local cuisine, and time on the rich waters surrounding the area. Your stay includes three nights (Fri.-Sun.) at the historic and luxurious Beaufort Inn located in downtown Beaufort within easy walking of the shopping and dining district on Bay Street. The lowcountry must be seen by water to fully enjoy its offerings so included in this package is a ½ day fishing trip for redfish and trout with CCA SC state board member Capt Danny Rourk of Tailwind Charters. Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Certain blackout dates may apply. Donated by CCA South Carolina and The Beaufort Inn.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa and Robbie Bell.
- The Ultimate Local Boy Outfitters Fishing Package Local Boy Outfitters co-founders Patrick Stamps and David Faulkenberry are ready to dress you up and hit the water! 2 anglers will visit the Local Boy headquarters and be sized and outfitted with all of the fishing apparel necessary to land the big one… and then you’ll head on down to the Saluda for a guided half day fishing trip scouting stripers with Capt. Patrick! Who knows… you may even make it into the next Local Boy Outfitters catalog! Beer and bait included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, preferably between April and August.
- Driveway Maintenance Need a new driveway? Here’s your chance! The boys from Owens-Fisher will come to your home, business or shop with 5 loads of asphalt millings and will prep, grade and lay up to 500 feet of asphalt driveway. Must be a 1-day job and located within 30 miles of Lexington. Donated by Owens-Fisher Construction.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Costa Rica – Upon arrival in the small surf village of Jaco, you and your party will enjoy a rich Central American culture with great night life as well as numerous activities on both water and land. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- Argentina Duck Hunt for Two You’ve done the dove hunt; now it’s time for the duck hunt! High volume duck shooting at its finest in the Santa Fe Delta region of Argentina… A South American duck hunt should be on every wingshooter’s bucket list and tonight is your chance! Two hunters will enjoy three full days of wing shooting surrounded by arguably the largest concentrated numbers of ducks in the world. Widely recognized as the ultimate wingshooting experience, an Argentina duck hunt is the trip that hunters dream about. Enormous populations coupled with liberal limits and a seemingly unending food supply combine to form the perfect hunting equation. Included in this package are Five Star accommodations, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, and ground transportation. Trip must be used between May 1 – June 30th, 2019. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.) (http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/ducks)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Chesapeake Bay Blast & Cast Head north a little ways to Maryland’s famous Eastern Shore! 2-3 anglers will visit Hooper’s Island, Maryland for some of the best fishing and hunting that the Chesapeake Bay has to offer. CCA Maryland Executive Director David Sikorski will be your guide for a full day of striper fishing and sea duck hunting with 2 nights’ accommodations at a private waterfront Hunt Club on the Honga River. David was a waterfowl and non-pro fishing guide on the Chesapeake Bay in a former life and promises a memorable trip; preferred dates for you to travel are from 9/15 to 12/1 with Striper fishing being best in late September to mid-November. You will be light tackle casting with artificials and top water baits around shallow water structures or in open water chasing schools of Stripers crashing bait, as birds attack from above. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before 12/31/2019. Donated by CCA Maryland.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress donated by Rest Master and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- Redtail Marsh South Carolina native artist Steven Whetstone shares his passion for the outdoors through his artwork… and here is your chance to display an original in your home or office! This oil on canvas, titled “Redtail Marsh”, is sure to be a conversation piece. Donated by Steven Whetstone.
- High in the Carolina Sky This is a once in a lifetime! Pilot Clifford Fisher hosts three passengers on a private helicopter for a 1-hour tour over Lake Murray. With a seasoned and passionate pilot, you will depart from Lexington and get views of town and the lake from a perspective you may have not seen before! Adventure must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date with at least 72 hours’ notice. This would be perfect for a birthday or anniversary celebration! Donated by Clifford Fisher.
- A Weekend in Georgetown It’s your turn to visit USA Today’s ‘Best Coastal Small Town in America’! Two couples have the chance to visit Georgetown, SC, nestled halfway between Myrtle Beach and Charleston. You will spend two nights at the newest Bed and Breakfast in town, 620 Prince in their private, two bedroom cottage. Walking distance from bustling Front Street and the Harborwalk with fantastic dining and quaint shopping, there will be no shortage of things to keep you busy! Donated by 620 Prince.
- Tailgate Package for 30 by Hudson’s Smokehouse Get ready for the “Big Bash” tailgate special courtesy of Hudson’s BBQ. Pulled Pork and Rolls for 30 people – perfect for a tailgate… outside of the stadium or in your own backyard! And to wash it all down CCA is throwing in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hudson’s BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2018 and March 2019. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.