Live Auction Preview
Friday, August 10, 2018
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Lowcountry Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Beaufort Stay and Play Enjoy a weekend getaway right here in your very own town! The charm of downtown Beaufort is unmatched; Experience it in a way you never have before! This package includes a 2 night stay in the “Oyster Bed” – a 1 bedroom loft that sleeps 2 on the corner of West and Bay streets. You’ll enjoy dining out at local favorite with a dinner gift certificate to Breakwater. Ideal for an anniversary, birthday or holiday celebration! Donated by Ashley Hefner and Breakwater.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2018 and March 2019. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- What a Sweet Deal! Capt. Ryan Dennis is your host for an exciting day aboard the Sweet Deal, a 27ft Polar departing from Lady’s Island. 4 anglers will join Capt. Ryan in pursuit of Tuna, Dolphin and Wahoo. Bring your own food and beverages – everything else is included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ryan Dennis.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress (not included) and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- A Weekend in Georgetown It’s your turn to visit USA Today’s ‘Best Coastal Small Town in America’! Two couples have the chance to visit Georgetown, SC, nestled halfway between Myrtle Beach and Charleston. You will spend two nights at the newest Bed and Breakfast in town, 620 Prince in their private, two bedroom cottage. Walking distance from bustling Front Street and the Harborwalk with fantastic dining and quaint shopping, there will be no shortage of things to keep you busy! Donated by 620 Prince.
- Sweet Caroline This South Carolina State Flag, flown over the Statehouse in Columbia on July 4th, 2018, is the perfect way to display your state pride. Donated by Rep. Shannon Erickson.
- Cocktail Cruisin’ Is it your turn to host supper club or do you need a unique way to celebrate a birthday or other special event? Here is the solution! 6 guests are invited to board the Tide Up II, a 50ft Hatteras out of Port Royal Landing Marina with hosts Ben and Christine Taylor for a sunset cruise! Ben and Christine will handle all of the entertaining, including cocktails and appetizers for your crew – you just have to show up ready to have a good time! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ben and Christine Taylor.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- Argentina Duck Hunt for Two You’ve done the dove hunt; now it’s time for the duck hunt! High volume duck shooting at its finest in the Sante Fe Delta region of Argentina… A South American duck hunt should be on every wingshooter’s bucket list and tonight is your chance! Two hunters will enjoy three full days of wing shooting surrounded by arguably the largest concentrated numbers of ducks in the world. Widely recognized as the ultimate wingshooting experience, an Argentina duck hunt is the trip that hunters dream about. Enormous populations coupled with liberal limits and a seemingly unending food supply combine to form the perfect hunting equation. Included in this package are Five Star accommodations, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, and ground transportation. Trip must be used between May 1 – June 30th, 2019. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.) (http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/ducks)
- Harbour Island Beach House for a week Here is your chance to enjoy a true South Carolina beach experience! Eight people will enjoy “Blue Scallop” for a full week and all that a true vacation on the Palmetto State coastline has to offer. Located on one of the tidal canals of Fripp Island, this 2480 sq foot home is sure to be a guest pleaser. House comes with bicycles and a golf cart is available for rent. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between Labor Day 2018 and February 2019. Donated by Greg Hopkins.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Chef’s Table: Beaufort Edition Chef Tyler Slade of Habersham’s 10 Market will host 10-12 guests for a once in a lifetime experience! Chef Tyler will begin by planning several courses with you, sourcing seasonal ingredients and the finest cuts of meat, courtesy of Chandra and Jason Williams of Old Timey Meat Market. To cap off the experience, you and your guests will enjoy wines from the Mondavi Home Collection, donated by Rob and Lydia Mondavi. 10 Market was recently awarded Best Overall Restaurant in Beaufort and Best Fine Dining by readers of the Beaufort Gazette. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2018- March 2019. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Palmetto Tree End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Port Royal Landing Marina Water Festival Dockage Here is your chance to enjoy the Beaufort Water Festival in big and rich style! Long time CCA supporter Port Royal Landing Marina is providing free overnight, in water dockage for a vessel up to 40 feet in length during the entire 2019 Beaufort Water Festival at Port Royal Landing Marina located on the beautiful Beaufort River. All you have to do is park the boat, step off, repeat for a full week. Power and additional fees may apply. Donated by Port Royal Landing Marina.
- Quail Hunt Quail Hunt with the Schoolhouse Hunt Club in Hampton. This hunt for up to 4 guns includes 50 birds, dogs and guides. Ride on the wagon to fields and watch the dogs work in some beautiful lowcountry cover. Lunch and beverages also provided. Donated by Schoolhouse Hunt Club.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.