2018 Waccamaw Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
March 24, 2018
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Waccamaw CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Don’t Paddle the Mainstream This 9.5ft Tribe Kayak and Kulu Cooler is perfect if you’re in the mood to yell “Don’t Float the Mainstream!” Courtesy of Sweetwater Brewing Company, this is the ideal boat if you’re looking to stand out from the crowd in the creek.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Murrells Inlet Outpost Gulfstream Trip for 4 There is nothing more exhilarating than hearing the line of a fishing reel zip off! Targeting tuna, dolphin and wahoo allows you to experience just that! This full day fishing charter aboard the 31’ Contender “Reel Hookin” Captained by Ned Campbell of the Murrells Inlet Outpost. This premier charter boat of the Murrells Inlet area welcomes all anglers experienced or not! Fuel, bait & tackle are included; food, drinks, and tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ned Campbell and Murrells Inlet Outpost.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2018 and March 2019. Cleaning fee not included. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- At Home Landscaper Package Our good friends at Revels Turf & Tractor are hooking you up with a suite of Stihl products! Included in this package is everything you’ll need to keep your lawn looking pristine, including a backpack blower, weed eater, weed sprayer and gas powered hedge trimmer. Checking things off your honey-do list before you’re allowed to go fishing will be a breeze thanks to Revels Turf and Tractor!
- Fly Fish for False Albacore at Cape Lookout, NC This package consists of 2 days of False Albacore Fishing on the Fly for 2 anglers with Captain Andy Bates of Captain Andy’s Guide Service and professional Albie fisherman and former CCA NC Chairman Greg Hurt. Get ready for screaming reels when your own Fat Albert takes off at speeds topping 40mph! It is no wonder that this is a bucket list fish for serious fly fishermen around the world. Monster redfish, flounder, bluefish, speckled trout and more can also be pursued on either fly or light tackle if you prefer. In the evenings relax and enjoy your 2-night stay and oceanfront accommodations at the Hilton Double Tree Atlantic Beach. While October through November is the best time to target Albacore, your accommodations are available year round with the exception of July 4th and Labor Day. Donated by CCA North Carolina.
- Scrub-A-Dub One lucky couple will have the cleanest vehicles in Murrells Inlet! Included are TWO Unlimited Scrubby’s Special Memberships, one for her and one for him! EACH top-tier membership is valid for one year and on one vehicle with one wash per day. Donated by Scrubby’s Car Wash of Murrells Inlet.
- Marine Construction! Another unique gift to the Waccamaw Chapter! Greg Myers and crew are ready to take care of your next project. Whether it be a seawall, bulkhead, dock, ramp, piers, etc… he’s here to help and your first $1500 worth is covered. Donated by Greg Myers of Myers Marine Construction and the Waccamaw Chapter.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress (not included) and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- Vroom-Vroom Own a golf cart? Then you know how important a good set of batteries is! Our Friends at Interstate Batteries of Eastern South Carolina have donated your choice of a 6V or 8V golf cart six piece battery set… You’ll be ready to cruise the neighborhood in no time!
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- CCA’s Casa Rojo; Costa Rica for a Week CCA South Carolina and GHYD have teamed up to offer a Seven day, Six night gorgeous Costa Rican villa steps from the black volcanic sand beaches of the private gated community, Hermosa Palms, Costa Rica for couples or a large family. This Costa Rican paradise is located on the beautiful Pacific Coast. “Casa Rojo” is a modern 5 bed 3 bath villa with gorgeous views, rooftop access (perfect for sunbathing and breath-taking sunsets) private pool, courtyard, guest house, large kitchen and living area. There is also a separate very large pool with swim up bar for Hermosa Palms guest only. The beach is very quiet and offers world class surfing. Ghyd offers numerous activities and daily services that can be added to the trip. Costa Rica is an extremely safe and healthy country and has fantastic weather all year round. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://ghydadventures.com/destinations/costa-rica/ )
- Ultra- luxury South African Photo Safari Two people, five days and five nights on the trip of a life time!! Situated on the banks of three hippo filled lakes, the camp is surrounded by an abundance of African wildlife. This camp is arguably the finest South Africa has to offer and is located just 3 hours north of the Johannesburg Airport in the Malaria Free Limpopo Province. There is nothing quite like waking up to the sounds of the African bush. Immersed in the African bush, the lucky couple will be thrilled to spend 5 days enjoying the rich variety of African bird and animal life. The daily game drives are packed with action and adventures, and the meals that are prepared by our executive chef are beyond compare. Our well-trained staff is there to care for every need of our clients. Complete with en-suite bathrooms, the chalets and guest rooms offer incredible views of the African bush. This adventure is unquestionably the safari of a life time! ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE (additional would be air, and gratuity, and any hotel need before or after safari, limited alcohol). Any additional excursions such as Shark diving, wine tours of Cape Town, Trips to Kruger Park can all be added at an additional expense. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).
- MI Tide; The Next Generation For decades, those looking for functional, economical and durable boats have relied on the High Tide name. Today, MI Tide Boats proudly continues that wave of delivering the best product for the money. This is the newest in the line, a 12‘ two man pond boat. MI Tide Boats are custom built to give a satisfying experience, whether on rivers, creeks, bays, lakes or waterways. Discover for yourself what discerning boaters have known for years. Let MI Tide show you the next generation of boating. Donated by MI Tide Boat Company.
- Winyah Bay Tarpon with Capt. Jordan Pate The silver king, Palmetto State style! Capt Jordan Pate of Carolina Guide Service will host two anglers for a day of chasing these wonderful fish in and around Winyah Bay. Fuel, bait & tackle are included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Jordan Pate. Redfish, Trout, Sharks, Tarpon
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team and Seven Seas Seafood.
- Family Spot Fishing for Four For Two (2) Adults and four (4) kids!! Ready for a family day on the water? Nothing is more fun than catching spots in the fall during their run!! Capt. Ned Campbell of the Murrells Inlet Outpost will take out a family for a half day fishing charter in Murrells Inlet. After reaching an expected limit of spot we will venture off to target other fish with the remainder of your time. All tackle, bait, ice, rods/reels are included; food, drinks, and tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt Ned Campbell and Murrell’s Inlet Outpost.
- Hop on Board the BrewBoat! Grab 15 friends and get ready to experience Murrells Inlet’s newest attraction! The BrewBoat will be your vessel for an hour and a half cruise around the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk and surrounding creeks. The BrewBoat combines Beer, Biking, and Boating to provide an unforgettable adventure. You will leisurely peddle to power the boat, all while enjoying adult beverages and appetizers provided by CCA. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Expires October 1, 2018. Donated by East Coast BrewBoat.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Florida Snook Fishing Extravaganza Two lucky anglers will enjoy two half-days of inshore fishing with 2 different professional guides out of Bradenton, FL. Your first day of fishing will be with Capt. Mike Giltner and the second day will be with Capt. Daniel Keston. Your guides will take you on an adventure that will make lasting memories. Try your luck with the elusive “linesider” aka Snook and other inshore species. We have world class snook fishing throughout the year. The state record and several line class world records have been caught in our local waters. It’s hard to beat watching a big snook engulf a fly or plug in calm, clear water! Does not include transportation or gratuity. Your trip for two also includes 3 nights’ accommodations at the Courtyard Marriott Riverfront. Discover one of Florida’s premier hotels located directly on the Manatee River near the Gulf of Mexico, Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key. Conveniently situated near downtown Bradenton and eight miles from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport, our unforgettable hotel in Bradenton provides the ultimate in traveler convenience and is only seven miles from white sandy beaches. After a long day of travel, relax and enjoy the views of our lavishly landscaped courtyard, which features sparkling fountains and a large pool overlooking the Manatee River, before retiring to your spacious hotel. Just minutes from the beautiful Gulf Beaches, an aquatic coastal preserve with bike and kayak trails, restaurants, pubs, shopping, movie theaters, grocery/drug stores and much more. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates and taken by March 1, 2019. Does not include gratuity or airfare. Donated by CCA Florida.
- Texas Rio Grande Turkey Hunt – Here is your chance to add to your Grand Slam! Or Start it! Acorn Outfitter’s of Del Rio, Texas has partnered with CCA SC for some trophy Rio Grande turkey hunting! This 4th generation family owns and operates ranches encompassing more than 28,000 acres just a few hours west of San Antonio. Owner Page Day will host one hunter for three days of chasing trophy Rio Grande turkeys in the scenic west Texas region; guide, meals, accommodations, and ranch transportation is provided, transportation to Texas and hunting license is not. Additional hunters may be added to this trip for additional fees. Trip must be used within one year of banquet on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Acorn Outfitters.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.