2018 Winyah Chapter Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]Winyah Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday July 12, 2018
Winyah Indigo Hall
- Pyrographed Redfish Straight out of Portland, Maine, this to-scale pyrographed redfish has been cut and designed just for Winyah CCA! Artist Dylan Stewart of Bold Coast Burns has donated this unique piece of art that will be perfect for your man cave!
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2018 and March 2019. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Lowcountry Swing Bed All you’ll need is a breeze and a cocktail! Hang this piece of South Carolina folk-art on your porch and you’ll feel like you’re on vacation… holds a twin sized mattress (not included) and includes material to hang it with. Handcrafted on the banks of the Black River by Bill Singleton of Singleton Construction.
- South Carolina Lowcountry Adventure South Carolina’s lowcountry is the jewel of the east coast! Two people will enjoy all that this history rich region has to offer from scenic plantation views, local cuisine, and time on the rich waters surrounding the area. Your stay includes three nights (Fri.-Sun.) at the historic and luxurious Beaufort Inn located in downtown Beaufort within easy walking of the shopping and dining district on Bay Street. The lowcountry must be seen by water to fully enjoy its offerings so included in this package is a ½ day fishing trip for redfish and trout with CCA SC state board member Capt Danny Rourk of Tailwind Charters. Must be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Certain blackout dates may apply. Donated by CCA South Carolina and The Beaufort Inn.
- You and Me Going Fishing in the Dark… A lowcountry pastime, this is everything you’ll need to gig a doormat flounder! This custom walking gig and light has individually welded barbs and removable batteries. Donated by Eastern Metal Works of Wilmington, NC.
- Hop on Board the BrewBoat! Grab 15 friends and get ready to experience Murrells Inlet’s newest attraction! The BrewBoat will be your vessel for an hour and a half cruise around the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk and surrounding creeks. The BrewBoat combines Beer, Biking, and Boating to provide an unforgettable adventure. You will leisurely peddle to power the boat, all while enjoying adult beverages and appetizers provided by CCA. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Expires October 1, 2018. Donated by East Coast BrewBoat.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Sporting Adventures International have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible Villas. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villas massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Located in beautiful Placencia, Belize, our Villas are among the finest the country has to offer. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our St. Thomas Villas are truly spectacular. Located in the beautiful USVI, these Villas are among the finest the Island has to offer. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – The beautiful town of Cabo is located in Mexico, at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.)( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ )
- Argentina Duck Hunt for Two You’ve done the dove hunt; now it’s time for the duck hunt! High volume duck shooting at its finest in the Sante Fe Delta region of Argentina… A South American duck hunt should be on every wingshooter’s bucket list and tonight is your chance! Two hunters will enjoy three full days of wing shooting surrounded by arguably the largest concentrated numbers of ducks in the world. Widely recognized as the ultimate wingshooting experience, an Argentina duck hunt is the trip that hunters dream about. Enormous populations coupled with liberal limits and a seemingly unending food supply combine to form the perfect hunting equation. Included in this package are Five Star accommodations, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, and ground transportation. Trip must be used between May 1 – June 30th, 2019. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.) (http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/ducks)
- Par-tee Time! When you’re not on the water, what better way to spend your time than on the golf course?! Whether you’re a golf beginner or a seasoned veteran in need of a little tune-up, International Club Pro Chuck Wike will host you for two 1-hour lessons at the International Club Course in Murrells Inlet. To really measure your ability, this package also comes with a Leupold Optics RX 1300i Compact Digital Rangefinder. You’ll be under par in no time! Donated by International Club and CCA SC. Lessons must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous Winyah CCA Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! American Forest Management will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a 2011 & 2009 aerial true color photo or 2006 infra red photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC, NC, or GA. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Winyah CCA committee member Keith Brown of American Forest Management.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Nearshore Fishing Hilton Head Capt. Alan Jackson of Hilton Head’s Nearshore Guiding, LLC will be your host for a half day of light tackle fishing around HHI. Two anglers will join Capt. Alan to target redfish, trout and flounder. In addition to a CCA supporter, Alan is a member of the AFTCO and Hells Bay pro-staff and a seasoned lowcountry fisherman. Fuel, bait and tackle are provided; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Alan Jackson.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Robbie & Lisa Bell.
- Scrub-A-Dub Scrubby’s Car Wash of Murrells Inlet is donating TWO, one-year memberships to their Unlimited Scrub Club. Valued at $420 per vehicle, each membership is valid for one year; you may wash your vehicle every single day! You will receive the Scrubby’s Special ($20 Wash) each time you visit. Each visit also includes use of their towel program, vacuums, mat washing stations and Scrubby’s Air Fresheners. Scrubby’s is located at the intersection of Hwy. 17 Bypass and Hwy. 707 in Murrells Inlet. Stop by for a single wash, or mention CCA to any attendant and get the first month of any wash program plan for just $9.99! Donated by Scrubby’s of Murrells Inlet.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.