Aiken County Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, November 22, 2019
North Augusta, S.C.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Patriots Package Show your pride in both country and state! Both the US flag and the SC flag flown over our state house on the same day. Flags come with certificate of authenticity. Donated by Representative Bill Hixon.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board“Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Brew & Que for 25 Award Winning Competition BBQ Team, Main St. Bar-B-Que is ready to wow you with their Que! Local BBQ Legends Bill & Tara Street, who placed #5 at The Big Pig Jig out of 150 teams, bring you BBQ & all of the fixin’s for 25 people at a location of your choice… we are even going to throw in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bill & Tara Street.
- Spider Riggin’ The Hill Come spend a day chasing pre-spawn crappie at Lake Thurmond with Aiken County CCA Member Andy Redwood. Early spring is the best time to catch the big crappie, and two anglers will enjoy a full day of spider riggin’, one of the most effective techniques for catching the slabs. All fuel, bait, and tackle provided. Just bring sunscreen and refreshments. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable day. Donated by Andy Redwood.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa & Robbie Bell.
- Stone Mailbox Kit This stone mailbox kit will really top off your home’s landscape! Can be permanently installed or built to move later. Donated by Nickel Ridge Supply.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Indian Field Quail Hunt There is no finer way to spend a day in the southern woods than quail hunting! About a two-hour drive from North Augusta, the crew at Indian Field Quail Preserve will host two hunters for a ½ day (20 birds) of quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Located in St. George, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pine woods of Dorchester County. Must have valid SC hunting license; bring your own small gauge guns, shells, and appropriate hunting attire. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Indian Field Quail Preserve and CCA South Carolina.
- South Carolina Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection Here is your chance to own an extremely rare and sought-after collection of fishing memorabilia: the complete South Carolina Saltwater Stamp collection corresponding prints, each with the same artist number; 1389/4000. Now out of production and no longer required of anglers, this collection has been kept in pristine condition (never framed) and protected from light and UV rays that breakdown the pigments and color causing damage to the art. A single piece is not uncommon, however a complete set with the same artist number for ten years is a true collector’s piece and one that you most likely will never come across again! (This item has a reserve.)
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our villas are located throughout the island, each offering spectacular views and a tranquil, tropical environment. Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.) ( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ ) Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.) (www.primusvillas.com)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Richard’s Shrimp & Grits for Twenty CCA SC State Chairman classic and local culinary enthusiast Richard Berry has earned a fantastic reputation with this dish! Done in Richard’s own creative and tastefully delicious way, this event will allow you to entertain twenty of your closest friends to a true lowcountry classic. Food, drinks, and paper products are included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Richard Berry and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve)
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2019- March 2020. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- Stone Fire Pit Kit If you build it, they will come! In just an afternoon worth of work, you can have your very own 12” high, 48” wide Grand Fire Ring. Built with high-quality Rockwood block and a U.S. Park Service grade steel insert, this piece will last indefinitely and will be the ideal addition to your backyard landscape. Stack up the wood, grab the roasting sticks, kick back, and enjoy the glow. Donated by Nickel Ridge Supply.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.