2019 East Cooper Chapter Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]East Cooper Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, May 10, 2019
Omar Shrine Temple, Mt. Pleasant
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board“Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Hilton Head Bull Redfishing A fall tradition, up to 6 anglers will search for bull reds off the coast of Hilton Head Island with Captain Jeff Klein for a half-day aboard the Gullah Gal. Docked at Shelter Cove marina, the Gullah Gal is a 34-foot Crusader Fly Bridge – a comfortable ride perfect for a family outing! Must be scheduled during a mutually agreeable date in September or October of 2019. Donated by Capt. Jeff Klein.
- Barrier Island Eco Tours Beach Boil for 40 Join your family, friends, or co-workers for a cocktail cruise up the Intracoastal Waterway to Capers Island Preserve, a pristine barrier island only reachable by boat just a few miles north of Isle of Palms. Upon arriving on Capers, you will have the opportunity to take a short walk and explore Capers’ amazingly unique “bone-yard beach”. Or just sit back and relax with a cocktail and enjoy the natural beauty while your chef prepares your feast. Lowcountry boil (local shrimp, smoked sausage, corn, potatoes, and onions) is a favorite. Enjoy your dinner on the beach as you watch the sunset over the salt marsh in this beautiful natural setting – bonfire and s’mores may be included, and beach games such as ladder ball and bocce ball may be incorporated as well as team building activates such as sand sculpting contests, scavenger hunts and crabbing. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Barrier Island Eco-Tours.
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Shimano pro-Staffer Peter Brown of Saltwater Charters, LLC is going to show you how Charleston is done from the water! Born and raised in Charleston, Peter has been guiding discriminating anglers to an incredible fishing experience only found along the beautiful Carolina coast since 1994. Capt. Brown will host two anglers for a ½ day of fishing on this trip; fuel, bait, and tackle included. Tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2019 – March 2020. Donated by Capt Peter Brown.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Fontana Guide Service Freshwater Float Trip Just a short drive away from Asheville, the Tuckaseegee River boasts some of the southeast’s best trout fishing! Two Anglers will join Guide Wes Buchanan for a full day float down this incredibly beautiful body of water. Wes is a fully licensed and insured professional guide and will provide lunch, drinks, tackle and pictures for the day. Come catch Rainbow, Brook and Brown trout as well as Spotted and Small Mouth Bass. This trip should be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from August to October, 2019. Donated by Wes Buchannan.
- Load Up and Head Out Offshore that is! Three anglers will join local legend and Shimano Pro-Staffer Capt. Chuck Griffin for a full-day nearshore/offshore trip, targeting species like amberjack, Spanish mackerel, albacore, kingfish, snapper, grouper and dolphin. Fuel, bait and tackle are provided, but tips for your crew are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Chuck Griffin.
- Chandeleur Island Adventure for 2 Experience the adventures of Island Life on the Chandeleur Islander Fishing Lodge, located in Louisiana’s prime fishing area for monster trout, bull reds and doormat-sized flounder! The Chandeleur Islander is a modified jack up boat with comfortable accommodations for up to 24 guests. You can bring your boat, use provided kayaks, night fish under the lights, gig for flounder, go crabbing, rent a skiff, charter a guide or wade out for world-class surf fishing. Fishing opportunities are endless! During duck season, you can also hunt in the Bayou Biloxi WMA. Staff is on board to prepare meals, provide housekeeping and guide you to an excellent Island Adventure. Meals, drinks and 2 nights’ accommodations are provided! Transportation (by boat or plane), guided fishing and fishing equipment are available, but not included. Please book on a mutually agreeable date. Expires one year from purchase. Donated by CCA Louisiana. (https://www.chandeleur-islander.com)
- Kiawah Stay + Play Gather your friends or family for a getaway at Charleston’s Premier vacation destination – Kiawah Island Golf Resort! 4 people will enjoy a relaxing stay for two nights in a two-bedroom, premier quality scenic view villa at Kiawah Island Gold Resort. During your stay, your package includes one round of golf for four players at Kiawah’s Turtle Point course, as well as dinner for 4 at Tomasso at Turtle Point (alcohol and gratuity not included). Pack your bags for this “staycation” right in your backyard! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kiawah Island Golf Resort.
- Pura Vida – Costa Rican Villa for Eight Hop on a plane and head for the good life! Eight people will travel to right outside of the small surf-village of Jaco, Costa Rica for 6 days and 6 nights in one of the finest vacation villas Costa Rica has to offer. Each villa available to CCA members features four bedrooms, private pool, and breathtaking views of the jungle, mountains or ocean. Your full service concierge at Primus Villas will help you plan every detail of your trip, including optional activities like tours, fishing, surfing and more. Airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, meals and beverages are not included, but can be arranged through Primus Villas. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Primus Villas. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://primusvillas.com/destinations/costa-rica/)
- South African Safari Widely recognized as the ultimate hunting experience, an African Safari is the trip that hunters dream about. Enormous populations coupled with vast landscapes and a team of highly skilled native guides combine to form the perfect hunting equation. Operating primarily in Natal, the Northern Province and Eastern Cape, this trip with Sporting Adventures International will feature seven full days of amazing plains game hunting, seven nights of accommodations, gourmet food, wine and spirits options as well as in-country transportation for one hunter. Sportsmen and women can expect to stalk and glass countless animals before settling on the perfect harvest opportunity in this wildlife paradise. Trophy fees are included in this package for one Wildebeest, one Zebra, one Warthog and one Impala, as well as tracker, skinner and trophy preparation services. Airfare, taxidermy, ammunition, licenses and gun rentals are not included. A companion observer can be added on for $250 per day; additional hunters may be added for $450 per day. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://sportingadv.com/hunts/south-africa-hunts/)
- Buenaventura, Panama for Eight 8 people will travel to Panama for 6 Days/6 Nights at a Panamanian Villa in the luxury resort of Buenaventura. Nestled in the five-star resort of Buenaventura on Panama’s Pacific Coast, Ghyd Adventures is offering a 6-night stay at their exclusive villa, “Casa De Brisa.” Casa De Brisa is the perfect Panamanian getaway. This four-bed, four-bath estate is accompanied by an oversized pool, tiki hut, outdoor grill, outdoor shower and much more. This trip for eight is perfect for four couples or a large family. Multiple private beaches are just a short walk and guests have access to all Buenaventura Resort has to offer as well as a dedicated concierge during your stay. Airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, meals and beverages are not included, but can be arranged through Ghyd Adventures. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Ghyd Adventures. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://ghydadventures.com/experiences/panama/)
- Lakeside Lookout – Lake Lure, NC Located in Rumbling Bald Resort on picturesque Lake Lure, NC, the Lakeside Lookout is the perfect hideaway for you and your crew. This 2600-square-foot two-story home sleeps 12, with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, wet bar, game room, private dock, and laundry. Fish, kayak, hike and more on famous Lake Lure. You will also have all access to the amenities at Rumbling Bald Resort. Your stay is for one week (Sun-Sun) and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date (Excluding week of July 4th). Donated by Scott Pressler.
- Chef Prepared 3 Course Dinner in your home for 10 Chef Randy Williams of the Culinary Institute of Charleston at Trident Technical College will prepare a 3 course meal at the Lowcountry location of your choice. Wow your friends with a culinary experience that is sure to be second to none! Chef Williams has served as the Executive Chef of Zero George Café and Cooking School, Blossom Restaurant, Chef de Cuisine at Voysseys (Cassique Golf Club on Kiawah Island) under Top Chef Tom Colicchio, as well as Sous Chef stints at both Cypress and Magnolias Restaurants. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Chef Randy Williams (This item has a reserve).
- Beaufort, NC – Best Small Town in the South! Enjoy a three-night stay in historic Beaufort, N.C., recently voted Best Small Town in the South by Southern Living. Explore quaint Beaufort from a well-appointed two-bedroom condominium, which comfortably sleeps 4, located on Front Street just steps away from the waterfront, fine dining and shops. Relax and take in the views of wild ponies across Taylor’s Creek on Bird Shoal and passing boats from the roof-top deck. Take the nearby ferry to the beach at Cape Lookout National Seashore, bike, kayak, fish or just chill out during your stay. To get the full Crystal Coast experience, Capt. Tom Roller of Water Dog Guide Service, a CCA Life Member, will guide two anglers for a ¾-day inshore fishing charter around Beaufort. Condo is available any mutually agreeable three nights from Sept. 30th, 2019 through March 2020. Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays excluded. Donated by CCA North Carolina.
- Kickin’ Chicken Party Truck; Dinner for 75 The Chicken Coup is coming your way! You’ve won a big 18-foot-long yellow food truck for an awesome party for 75 people! They arrive with a menu of 3-4 freshly cooked popular items which can be served from the food truck or on platters like a tailgate; your choice! All plates, utensils, napkins, cups, non-alcoholic drinks, ice, food, condiments and trash receptacles are included. Must be booked 30 days in advance and is subject to availability. Must be on private property within 15 miles of the tri-county area. Donated by The Kickin’ Chicken (This item has a reserve).
- Quail Hunting for Two with Sandy Local CCA Life Member Sandy Stuhr hosts 2 well-seasoned hunters for a day of guided quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style at his luxurious Pinetop Plantation in Dorange, SC! Must have a valid SC hunting license. Bring your own guns and appropriate hunting attire. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sandy Stuhr.
- Bull Bay + Tampa Bay = A Great Combination! Feel the Difference. Feel the Bite. These two Bull Bay Inshore/Nearshore Rods are designed and built by inshore anglers in Central Florida. The Assault 7’8-17# med-heavy and the Sniper 7’6″ 6-12# med are tactical fishing rods that are extremely light weight, sensitive and strong, and are built for the demands of serious anglers and to stand up to the harsh saltwater environment. Tangle free guides, custom reel seats, high-grade cork and EVA handles are standard components. Put your new tackle to the test with a full-day of inshore fishing for two anglers in Tampa Bay with Captain Jake Fernandez. Jake grew up fishing the waters surrounding the Tampa Bay area and guides his anglers from a Ranger Ghost 169. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bull Bay Rods and Capt. Jake Fernandez.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp! Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA East Cooper Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.