2019 Orangeburg Chapter Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]Orangeburg Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, November 7, 2019
The Garden Room
- Chill Out This custom cedar cooler chest is the perfect way to display your dedication to marine conservation! Chill your beverages in style! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Orangeburg Chapter Cooking Team. We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for 20 of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Orangeburg Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto Beach weekend getaway for you and 9 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, Crafted by Man”. Hemingway, SC artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind Tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stew, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Tarpon Time with Tailwind ChartersTarpon are on a lot of bucket lists…here is your opportunity to check it off! Two anglers will spend a ½ day tarpon fishing in Beaufort, SC with CCA SC state board member and native Beaufortonian Capt. Danny Rourk. There are very few true “tarpon experts” in South Carolina and Danny is one of them! Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Tailwind Charters.
- South Carolina Golf Package On the days when the fish just won’t bite! This golf package will surely fit the bill- and require careful thought. Where to play, when, and with who? Each course invites 4 golfers to enjoy greens and cart fees, all you need to do is make a tee time and find 3 friends to join you. Seven championship courses that include: Orangeburg Country Club, Hillcrest Golf Club, Santee National Golf Club, Santee Cooper Resort, Legend Oaks in Summerville, Calhoun Country Club and Coosaw Creek. Donated by each golf course. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Mountain Get-Away Welcome to Scaly Mountain, NC! Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from May to October. Donated by Robbie & Lisa Bell.
- Indian Field Quail Hunt There is no finer way to spend a day in the southern woods than quail hunting! Only an hour’s drive from Columbia, the crew at Indian Field Quail Preserve will host two hunters for a ½ day (20 birds) of quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Located in St. George, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pine woods of Dorchester County. Must have valid SC hunting license; bring your own small gauge guns, shells, and appropriate hunting attire. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Indian Field Quail Preserve and CCA South Carolina.
- South Carolina Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection Here is your chance to own an extremely rare and sought-after collection of fishing memorabilia: the complete South Carolina Saltwater Stamp collection corresponding prints, each with the same artist number; 1389/4000. Now out of production and no longer required of anglers, this collection has been kept in pristine condition (never framed) and protected from light and UV rays that breakdown the pigments and color causing damage to the art. A single piece is not uncommon, however a complete set with the same artist number for ten years is a true collector’s piece and one that you most likely will never come across again! (This item has a reserve.)
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our villas are located throughout the island, each offering spectacular views and a tranquil, tropical environment. Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer.Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.) ( http://www.sportingadvvillas.com/ ) Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.) (www.primusvillas.com)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and un-pack your beach carts here! This beach dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sunrises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2019 – March 2020. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Orangeburg CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all-inclusive chili party for twenty-five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Let’s Eat This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for over a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies; you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.