Live Auction Preview
Friday, August 9, 2019
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Lowcountry Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty-five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Chandeleur Island Adventure for 2 Experience the adventures of Island Life on the Chandeleur Islander Fishing Lodge, located in Louisiana’s prime fishing area for monster trout, bull reds and doormat-sized flounder! The Chandeleur Islander is a modified jack up boat with comfortable accommodations for up to 24 guests. You can bring your boat, use provided kayaks, night fish under the lights, gig for flounder, go crabbing, rent a skiff, charter a guide or wade out for world-class surf fishing. Fishing opportunities are endless! During duck season, you can also hunt in the Bayou Biloxi WMA. Staff is on board to prepare meals, provide housekeeping and guide you to an excellent Island Adventure. Meals, drinks and 2 nights’ accommodations are provided! Transportation (by boat or plane), guided fishing and fishing equipment are available, but not included. Please book on a mutually agreeable date. Expires one year from purchase. Donated by CCA Louisiana. (https://www.chandeleur-islander.com)
- Sweet Caroline This South Carolina State Flag, flown over the Statehouse in Columbia is the perfect way to display your state pride. Donated by Rep. Shannon Erickson.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two-night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC… Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Lady’s Island Oyster Company Roast Frank Robinson of Lady’s Island Oyster Company of Beaufort is going to host 30 people at his picturesque oyster farm in Seabrook for an afternoon or evening of enjoying everyone’s favorite lowcountry delicacy. Possibly the best selects you will ever eat, Lady’s Island Oysters are meticulously grown by Frank and his team from hatchery to harvest. Oysters, beer and all the fixin’s for 30 guests – perfect for celebrating a birthday, graduation or for entertaining clients or employees. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lady’s Island Oyster Company.
- Sarasota Snook Fishing Try your luck chasing the infamous Linesider… AKA Snook! Two lucky anglers will enjoy a half-day of Sarasota Bay Snook fishing with a professional guide. Sarasota is known for their world-class Snook fishing throughout the year. It’s hard to beat watching a big Snook engulf a live bait or plug in calm, clear water! Come see why so many fishermen love catching Snook! Additional species that may be caught are redfish, trout, tarpon, snapper, jack, grouper, and many others. Your trip also includes 2 nights’ accommodations. Located in the heart of downtown Sarasota, your hotel is just minutes from the white sandy beaches of Longboat and Siesta Key. Transform any stay into a vibrant getaway at Aloft Sarasota, where open spaces, open thinking and open expression flourish. Your stay begins the moment your plane lands, thanks to our free shuttle to and from Sarasota-Bradenton Airport. Additionally, our boutique hotel offers unparalleled access to several of the downtown’s most beloved locales, including St. Armand’s Circle, Ed Smith Stadium and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens®. Trip does not include gratuity and must be booked on mutually agreeable dates and taken by within one year of purchase. 2-night stay is valid until 12/30/20. Blackout dates include January -April 2020 and holidays. Donated by CCA Florida.
- Ole Timey Meat Market’s “Empty Net” Package Our friends at Ole Timey Meat Market are here come to your rescue for those days that the fish just aren’t biting! This package is designed to fill your belly and stock your freezer – fresh cut meats for the rest of 2019! Each month, stop by Ole Timey for the butcher’s freshest cuts: In August, you will enjoy a whole ribeye loin; a New York Strip Loin in September; a tenderloin in October; in November a Fresh Amish Turkey and to finish the year off in style, a standing rib roast in December. Meats will be cut to order and can be vacuum sealed if you want to save for use later. Over 50 pounds of meats in total! Donated by Ole Timey Meat Market.
- Bourbon Tasting for 8 Beaufort’s own Bourbon aficionado, Doug Massalon of Bill’s Liquor will be your host for an evening of sampling a fine selection of bourbon whiskeys. Doug will come to your location, fully stocked and ready to share his knowledge of rare and classic bourbons from several different distilleries for eight guests. Invite your buddies over and get ready for an experience you won’t soon forget! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date not between Thanksgiving and New Years Day. Donated by Doug Massalon.
- South Carolina Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection Here is your chance to own an extremely rare and sought-after collection of fishing memorabilia: the complete South Carolina Saltwater Stamp collection corresponding prints, each with the same artist number; 1389/4000. Now out of production and no longer required of anglers, this collection has been kept in pristine condition (never framed) and protected from light and UV rays that breakdown the pigments and color causing damage to the art. A single piece is not uncommon, however a complete set with the same artist number for ten years is a true collector’s piece and one that you most likely will never come across again! (This item has a reserve.)
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of four luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All four destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our villas are located throughout the island, each offering spectacular views and a tranquil, tropical environment. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – Our villas are situated in an ultra-exclusive gated community overlooking the ocean while also very close to the Cabo night life attractions and famous golf courses. Each featuring four bedrooms and bathrooms, private pool and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez. Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.) (www.primusvillas.com)
- Pair-O-Dice BBQ for 30 These guys know BBQ! Local legends, The Pair-O-Dice Pork Company BBQ cooking team is ready to entertain 30 people with bar-b-que and all of the fixin’s! Bands, Brews and BBQ winners and SC BBQ Tour competitors, the Pair-O-Dice team is going to wow you with their que! To be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, these guys will bring food for 30 people to your location… and CCA is going to throw in the beer! Donated by Pair-O-Dice Pork Company and CCA SC.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2019- March 2020. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Nearshore with Mattson Up to 4 anglers will join Capt. Christopher Mattson of Mattson Charter Service for a day of fishing nearshore artificial reefs off the coast of Beaufort. Departing from Port Royal Landing Marina, Capt. Chris is going to hook you up aboard his 23ft Parker with tower. Fuel, tackle and ice provided – tips for your Capitan are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Mattson Charter Service.
- Quail Hunt Quail Hunt with the Schoolhouse Hunt Club in Hampton. This hunt for up to 4 guns includes 50 birds, dogs and guides. Ride on the wagon to fields and watch the dogs work in some beautiful lowcountry cover. Lunch and beverages also provided. Donated by Schoolhouse Hunt Club.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Port Royal Landing Marina Water Festival Dockage Here is your chance to enjoy the Beaufort Water Festival in big and rich style! Long time CCA supporter Port Royal Landing Marina is providing free overnight, in water dockage for a vessel up to 40 feet in length during the entire 2020 Beaufort Water Festival at Port Royal Landing Marina located on the beautiful Beaufort River. All you have to do is park the boat, step off, repeat for a full week. Power and additional fees may apply. Donated by Port Royal Landing Marina.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- CCA’s Porthole Project Your chance to own a part of CCA and South Carolina maritime history! CCA SC sank the Susan Richards in June 2019 as part of our offshore habitat reefing initiatives; this porthole was a part of that vessel and was removed during the cleaning and deriving process before being placed on the ocean floor. A unique piece of décor for your home or office, all funds raised from the auction of this item will be earmarked for habitat projects in the Palmetto State.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies; you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.