Pee Dee Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, August 1, 2019
SIMT Building, Florence Darlington Tech
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board“Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Charleston…First Class! Capitan Garrett Lacy of Charleston Fishing Adventures is going to show you how Charleston is done from the water! Capt. Garrett will host two anglers for a ½ day of fishing on this trip; fuel, bait, and tackle included. Tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, preferably between September 2019 – March 2020. Donated by Capt. Garrett Lacy.
- Mountain Get-Away Scaly Mountain, NC… Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty-five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- DeBordieu Colony Beach Vacation Located on the second row in DeBordieu, Georgetown’s picturesque gated waterfront community, “Good Graces” will serve as your home away from home for a full week of beach and creek fun! With 5 bedrooms and 5 ½ baths, this recently updated beach house easily sleeps 14 guests. Play golf or tennis, enjoy the beach and views from your well-appointed screened porch or launch your boat and wet a line with easy access to North Inlet. Home available for rental for one week (Fri.-Fri.) from October to February. Cleaning fees are included. Linens available at an additional charge. Donated by DeBordieu Rentals.
- Darlington County Hog Hunt CCA SC state board member and Pee Dee Chapter Chairman Will Herbert along with Chase Howard will host two hunters for a day of hunting hogs on Darlington’s Witherspoon Island or DDT. Hunting with dogs, this adventure will bring a new level of excitement to hog hunting that many hunters have never experienced. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, Donated by Will Herbert and Chase Howard.
- The Carl Harrington Memorial Quail Hunt for Four Gregg Jenkins, owner of Chiggergrove Quail Preserve will host four hunters on a ½ day guided quail hunt in memoriam of Pee Dee Chapter founder Carl Harrington. This “Gentlemen Sport” experience includes everything one needs to enjoy the sport! Included in the package is a Tri-Star 20gauge over/under shotgun, 30 birds, excellent dogs, guide, bird cleaning, and lunch provided by CCA SC. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Gregg Jenkins and CCA South Carolina.
- Chandeleur Island Adventure for 2 Experience the adventures of Island Life on the Chandeleur Islander Fishing Lodge, located in Louisiana’s prime fishing area for monster trout, bull reds and doormat-sized flounder! The Chandeleur Islander is a modified jack up boat with comfortable accommodations for up to 24 guests. You can bring your boat, use provided kayaks, night fish under the lights, gig for flounder, go crabbing, rent a skiff, charter a guide or wade out for world-class surf fishing. Fishing opportunities are endless! During duck season, you can also hunt in the Bayou Biloxi WMA. Staff is on board to prepare meals, provide housekeeping and guide you to an excellent Island Adventure. Meals, drinks and 2 nights’ accommodations are provided! Transportation (by boat or plane), guided fishing and fishing equipment are available, but not included. Please book on a mutually agreeable date. Expires one year from purchase. Donated by CCA Louisiana. (https://www.chandeleur-islander.com)
- The Jebb Mac/Roger’s BBQ Party Package If you have something to celebrate coming up, then this package is for you! Local celebrity Jebb Mac of the Jebb Mac Band is going to tune up his guitar and come to your location to play a 2-hour acoustic set. From his own music to covers everyone can’t help but sing along to, Jebb will entertain your guests and provide a party you won’t soon forget. But what is a party without good food? Roger’s BBQ has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings (consists of sweet potato soufflé, slaw, dinner rolls, tea, and paper products) for 60 people. Finally, The CCA Pee Dee Committee is going to throw in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Hot BBQ and cool tunes… it doesn’t get much better than this! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Roger’s BBQ and Jebb McMillan.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- South Carolina Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection Here is your chance to own an extremely rare and sought-after collection of fishing memorabilia: the complete South Carolina Saltwater Stamp collection corresponding prints, each with the same artist number; 1389/4000. Now out of production and no longer required of anglers, this collection has been kept in pristine condition (never framed) and protected from light and UV rays that breakdown the pigments and color causing damage to the art. A single piece is not uncommon, however a complete set with the same artist number for ten years is a true collector’s piece and one that you most likely will never come across again! (This item has a reserve.)
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of four luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All four destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas and Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our villas are located throughout the island, each offering spectacular views and a tranquil, tropical environment. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – Our villas are situated in an ultra-exclusive gated community overlooking the ocean while also very close to the Cabo night life attractions and famous golf courses. Each featuring four bedrooms and bathrooms, private pool and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez. Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.) (www.primusvillas.com)
- Argentina Dove Hunt for Two With over 500,000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides. Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for two (2) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partner will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll both enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full-service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve).(http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- Georgetown Cast & Blast 2 anglers will join Capitan Jordan Pate of Carolina Guide Service for a day of shooting marsh hens and catching redfish in and around beautiful Winyah Bay. If you have never had the opportunity to fire a shotgun over an open marsh, then you should to add this trip to your bucket list! In order to ensure that you are fully outfitted for a day with Capt. Jordan, we are including a 20gauge Remington 870 shotgun. Tackle, fuel and ice are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Dr. Mark Stokes and Capt. Jordan Pate/Carolina Guide Service.
- Oysters Your Way for 50! The soon to be famous CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 50 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one keg of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two-night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Burnt Branch Quail Hunt 3 hunters will join quail-aficionado Kell Fitts for a guided half-day 50 bird hunt at the Burnt Branch Quail Club in Turbeville. A great southern tradition, this is surely a day you will remember forever. All you need to bring along is your shotgun and shells; your guides have the rest under control. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kell Fitts and Burnt Branch Quail Club.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA’s Porthole Project Your chance to own a part of CCA and South Carolina maritime history! CCA SC sank the Susan Richards in June 2019 as part of our offshore habitat reefing initiatives; this porthole was a part of that vessel and was removed during the cleaning and deriving process before being placed on the ocean floor. A unique piece of décor for your home or office, all funds raised from the auction of this item will be earmarked for habitat projects in the Palmetto State.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies; you must buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.