2019 Upstate Chapter Live Auction Preview
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]Upstate Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Got Shrimp! Beaufort Stew for 25! An effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Upstate Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- Grand Strand Beach Bonanza Six people will enjoy a three day/two night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from September 2019- March 2020. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two people enjoy a beautiful day on the lowcountry waters of Beaufort, SC with Capt. Foster Marshall of Reel Marsh Charters shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person, then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Foster Marshall.
- Cook ‘Um If Ya Got ‘Um With oyster roast season upon us, everyone surely wants an oyster steamer in their cooking arsenal! This aluminum oyster cooker will easily handle bushel after bushel for your culinary enjoyment. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa and Robbie Bell.
- Buenaventura, Panama for Eight 8 people will travel to Panama for 6 Days/6 Nights at a Panamanian Villa in the luxury resort of Buenaventura. Nestled in the five-star resort of Buenaventura on Panama’s Pacific Coast, Ghyd Adventures is offering a 6-night stay at their exclusive villa, “Casa De Brisa.” Casa De Brisa is the perfect Panamanian getaway. This four-bed, four-bath estate is accompanied by an oversized pool, tiki hut, outdoor grill, outdoor shower and much more. This trip for eight is perfect for four couples or a large family. Multiple private beaches are just a short walk and guests have access to all Buenaventura Resort has to offer as well as a dedicated concierge during your stay. Airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, meals and beverages are not included, but can be arranged through Ghyd Adventures. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Ghyd Adventures. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://ghydadventures.com/experiences/panama/)
- Siesta Key Fishing Adventure Let the real world wash off, and rejuvenate in one of the recently renovated one bedroom suites at Tropical Breeze Resort. Cozy spaces are big in style for romantic getaways or family-friendly adventures that require more space to spread out. Rooms come with luxury amenities that go above and beyond the ordinary chain hotel including fully stocked kitchens, king-sized beds, and stylish décor. Just steps from the beach and the Siesta Key Village with shopping, nightlife, and restaurants, there is plenty to do on and off the hotel grounds. Your one bedroom suite includes a king bed, queen sleeper sofa, Wifi & HD TV with premium cable channels and fully stocked kitchen. Your package also includes two half days of fishing for up to 3 anglers with two different professional guides. Spend your day chasing snook, redfish, trout and many other inshore species with two of southwest Florida’s top guides! Your Captains will show you some of the best backwater and near shore fishing in Florida. As you are well aware, Southwest Florida is home to “world-class” saltwater fishing and they boast some of the finest shallow water fishing found anywhere. Your trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates (Sunday – Thursday), based on availability and taken between August 17,, 2019 and January 31, 2020. The following blackout dates apply August 31 – September 7, November 23 – November 30 and December 21 – January 1. Donated by Siesta Key Luxury Rental Properties, Capt. Jeremy Lee and Capt. Brian Marcey.
- Soby’s Cellar for Eight Perfect for a birthday celebration, business dinner or couple’s date night, Table 301 and Soby’s are opening up the wine cellar room just for you! 8 guests will enjoy 4 courses from Chef Shaun Garcia in the private Cellar Room, each course expertly paired with wines from Soby’s collection. This is an evening that you and your friends or family will remember for a long time! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and expires one year from date of banquet. Donated by Table 301.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Western NC Fly Float Trip Floating is one of the most enjoyable and relaxing ways that you can fly fish for trout! This float trip for trout for two anglers will take place on the Tuckaseegee River in Western North Carolina near Cashiers. Your guide will row you down this scenic river in either a drift boat or raft set up for fly fishing. The nice thing about floating is you will see several miles of the river, and fish in places not so accessible to wade fisherman. The best time to book a float trip on the Tuckaseegee are the months of October through May. Lunch and all equipment are included in the price of the trip. Anglers will need to purchase a NC fishing license with a trout stamp. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ken Hardwick.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.