Live Auction Preview
April 6, 2019
- Don’t Paddle the Mainstream This 9.5ft Tribe Kayak is perfect if you’re in the mood to yell “Don’t Float the Mainstream!” Courtesy of Sweetwater Brewing Company, this is the ideal boat if you’re looking to stand out from the crowd in the creek.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- Arrgh! It’s Your Birthday, Little Matey! Our friends at Pirate Adventures at the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk are ready to host your little one and all of their friends aboard the Sea Gypsy! The “Skull and Bones” birthday party package is our all-inclusive private party and includes up to 37 guests experiencing our amazing Pirate Adventure. Each child aboard will receive pirate face painting, tattoos, a pirate name tag, and secret treasure to take home! Make your little pirate’s birthday one to remember for many years to come! To feed the hungry little lads, everyone’s favorite Uncle Mikey is going to throw in pizza for your crew! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Pirate Adventures and Uncle Mikey’s.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Cleaning fee not included. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Murrells Inlet Outpost Gulfstream Trip for 4 There is nothing more exhilarating than hearing the line of a fishing reel zip off! Targeting tuna, dolphin and wahoo allows you to experience just that! This full day fishing charter aboard the 31’ Contender “Reel Hookin” Captained by Ned Campbell of the Murrells Inlet Outpost. This premier charter boat of the Murrells Inlet area welcomes all anglers experienced or not! Fuel, bait & tackle are included; food, drinks, and tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Ned Campbell and Murrells Inlet Outpost.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Girls, Guns & Grapes Scout and Cellar Independent Wine Consultant Janna Cisne is bringing you a wine tasting party for 8 guests! Janna will come to your home and share with you 5 clean-crafted wines from around the world paired with hors d’oeuvres. Each of your guests will even leave with a bottle of wine! Scout & Cellar, known for their clean wines, won’t leave you with a headache the next morning! Good thing, because you and 3 girlfriends will be taking your South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit course with instructor Gary Todd. Gary is a SLED officer and will even take your fingerprints during your course! Included in this package is your very own Tiffany Blue Glock 9mm handgun, perfect for concealed carry. Once your course is over, enjoy this basket of Scout & Cellar selections to celebrate passing the course! Tasting party and CWP course must both be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates. Donated by Janna Cisne, Gary Todd, Pawleys Island Outdoors and CCA South Carolina.
- Custom Oyster Table This 4×8 handmade oyster table will suit all of your oyster roast needs! Completely custom made by Jack Lee of Conway, SC, the table is coated with water resistant sealant for easy clean-up and is legless for seamless storage. Donated by Jack Lee and CCA South Carolina.
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Waccamaw Chapter Cooking Team and Seven Seas Seafood.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol/Knife Combo Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition combination item. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 5” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Included with the set is a matching handled fixed blade knife that compliments the set beautifully! You can only get this combo at CCA!
- Buenaventura, Panama for Eight 8 people will travel to Panama for 6 Days/6 Nights at a Panamanian Villa in the luxury resort of Buenaventura. Nestled in the five-star resort of Buenaventura on Panama’s Pacific Coast, Ghyd Adventures is offering a 6-night stay at their exclusive villa, “Casa De Brisa.” Casa De Brisa is the perfect Panamanian getaway. This four-bed, four-bath estate is accompanied by an oversized pool, tiki hut, outdoor grill, outdoor shower and much more. This trip for eight is perfect for four couples or a large family. Multiple private beaches are just a short walk and guests have access to all Buenaventura Resort has to offer as well as a dedicated concierge during your stay. Airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, meals and beverages are not included, but can be arranged through Ghyd Adventures. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Ghyd Adventures. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://ghydadventures.com/experiences/panama/)
- South African Safari Widely recognized as the ultimate hunting experience, an African Safari is the trip that hunters dream about. Enormous populations coupled with vast landscapes and a team of highly skilled native guides combine to form the perfect hunting equation. Operating primarily in Natal, the Northern Province and Eastern Cape, this trip with Sporting Adventures International will feature seven full days of amazing plains game hunting, seven nights of accommodations, gourmet food, wine and spirits options as well as in-country transportation for one hunter. Sportsmen and women can expect to stalk and glass countless animals before settling on the perfect harvest opportunity in this wildlife paradise. Trophy fees are included in this package for one Wildebeest, one Zebra, one Warthog and one Impala, as well as tracker, skinner and trophy preparation services. Airfare, taxidermy, ammunition, licenses and gun rentals are not included. A companion observer can be added on for $250 per day; additional hunters may be added for $450 per day. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Sporting Adventures International. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://sportingadv.com/hunts/south-africa-hunts/)
- Pura Vida – Costa Rican Villa for Eight Hop on a plane and head for the good life! Eight people will travel to right outside of the small surf-village of Jaco, Costa Rica for 6 days and 6 nights in one of the finest vacation villas Costa Rica has to offer. Each villa available to CCA members features four bedrooms, private pool, and breathtaking views of the jungle, mountains or ocean. Your full service concierge at Primus Villas will help you plan every detail of your trip, including optional activities like tours, fishing, surfing and more. Airfare, in-country transportation, excursions, meals and beverages are not included, but can be arranged through Primus Villas. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Primus Villas. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://primusvillas.com/destinations/costa-rica/)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case, perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it, but trust us, it’s a good one! Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.)
- Custom Pecky Cypress Table Not only a functioning piece of furniture, but a true work of art! This one of a kind table, handcrafted by Mike Culler, Sr., is made from a 200+ year-old Pecky Cypress Log harvested from Georgetown County and has been cured, dried, stained and sealed with a subtle CCA emblem. Donated by Bradford Howell & family.
- MI Tide Sneak Boat Here is your chance to own a unique working piece of true lowcountry craftsmanship! This 10-foot, one-man fiberglass sneak boat, originally built by the late Captain Johnny Lewis, is now built by Lee Rowland of MI Tide Boats in his remembrance. Perfect for sneaking up on your favorite fin or fowl in the lowcountry swamps. Donated by MI Tide.
- Everglades Fishing Adventure for Two Get ready to unpack, unwind, and unplug! The perfect way to discover Florida’s other magical vacation – the kind with no lines, no crowds, and no worries. Find yourself lost in old Florida while you enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the Boathouse Motel on Marco Island. The Boat House Motel has been family owned and operated since 1994. A quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In the quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization.” We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco.” Make use of our boat slips, cast a line from our dock and watch the dolphins, manatees, and fishes on the Marco River or within minutes, sail away to the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The Boat House will bring you back to a time when life was simple, when outstanding sunsets were the highlight of your day. Whether you stay with us for a day, a week, or a month, you will be refreshed and ready to get back to society just long enough to start planning your next stay at The Boat House. We have even reserved some rooms where your pets will feel right at home and welcomed. Your trip also includes a half day of inshore fishing for 2 anglers. Your guide will take you on an adventure that will make lasting memories. Try your luck with Redfish, Speckled Sea Trout, and the infamous Snook… AKA Linesider! We have world class snook fishing throughout the year. The state record and several line class world records have been caught in our local waters. It’s hard to beat watching a big snook engulf a fly or plug in calm, clear water! Does not include transportation or gratuity. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates and taken between June and November of 2019. Donated by CCA Florida.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Revel’s Honda Generator Our good friends at Revels Turf & Tractor are helping you keep the lights on! If you don’t have a generator in your arsenal (or if you need more power!), you better check this out! This EB2800i generator by Honda provides quiet, trusted jobsite-level power at 2800 watts and 120V. It is lightweight portable and fuel efficient, providing stable power for sensitive equipment & electronics. Donated by Revel’s Turf and Tractor.
- Pair of TFO Reels Every fly-fisherman (or wannabe!) needs this pair of Temple Fork Outfitters reels in their arsenal! Temple Fork Outfitters’ Large Arbor reels are machined from aircraft-grade aluminum and offer a state-of-the-art draw bar/carbon fiber disk drag. Three bearings give our reel its smooth-as-silk spin, and a one-way roller bearing makes it easily convertible from left hand to right hand retrieve. The Temple Fork Large Arbor fly reels are perfect for both freshwater and hardcore saltwater use. This pair includes a TFO Large Arbor 375 and a TFO Large Arbor 425. Lightweight and powerful, they are exactly what you want on your rod when you hook that fish of a lifetime. Donated by Murrells Inlet Outpost.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Waccamaw CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65 quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.