York County Chapter
Live Auction Preview
Friday, October 25, 2019
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty-five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- CCA’s 2019 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2019 Artist of the Year: Columbia-based outdoor photographer Justin Hodge. Justin grew up hunting and fishing in the Palmetto State and has translated that passion into his photography in this canvas print titled “Tailing Tides”. To check out more of Justin’s work, visit his website, www.jhodgeproductions.com or follow him on Instagram @j.hodgeproductions. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Justin Hodge.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two-night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2019 and March 2020. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Hook + Gaff Watch Every angler needs a watch built specifically with angling in mind! This custom edition Sportfisher watch, hand-assembled right here in South Carolina, is the perfect accessory for an active outdoor lifestyle. Donated by Hook+Gaff and CCA South Carolina.
- Tarpon Time with Tailwind ChartersTarpon season is here… Two anglers will spend a ½ day tarpon fishing in Beaufort, SC with CCA SC state board member and native Beaufortonian Capt. Danny Rourk. There are very few true “tarpon experts” in South Carolina and Danny is one of them! Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Tailwind Charters.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall This 28×40 mirror, framed with the shells of everyone’s favorite bivalve, will surely be a conversation starter! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away Welcome to Scaly Mountain, NC! Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 6 comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from May to October. Donated by Robbie & Lisa Bell.
- Indian Field Quail Hunt There is no finer way to spend a day in the southern woods than quail hunting! Only an hour’s drive from Columbia, the crew at Indian Field Quail Preserve will host two hunters for a ½ day (20 birds) of quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Located in St. George, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pine woods of Dorchester County. Must have valid SC hunting license; bring your own small gauge guns, shells, and appropriate hunting attire. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Indian Field Quail Preserve and CCA South Carolina.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home. St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our villas are located throughout the island, each offering spectacular views and a tranquil, tropical environment. Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; villas subject to availability. Must be used within one year of the date of purchase. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA South Carolina. (This item has a reserve.) (www.primusvillas.com)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Ultimate Kayak Fishing Package If you’ve ever wanted to get into kayak fishing, this is for you! Local expert Stewart Venable is going to be your guide on a Trophy Largemouth Bass trip on the Catawba… in your very own fully loaded 12-foot NuCanoe fishing kayak! Stewart is a pro when it comes to both kayaking and fishing, so what better way to learn all the in’s and out’s of your new boat than your first outing being with a proficient guide! You’ll paddle the Catawba in pursuit of largemouth bass on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by NuCanoe and Stewart Venable.
- Oysters Your Way for 25! The soon to be famous York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- “The Last Cast” 18” x 36” Acrylic paint on wood panel; handmade wood frame. This painting is an homage to the that infamous line we’ve all said before – “One more cast…” – With dusk looming and a distant storm rolling in, the pressure is on. Most of Matt’s pieces aim use vibrant, sometimes unnatural colors, to express the nervousness, stress, and excitement experienced once the hook is set. Recent conservation practices developed by the CCA ensure that this wonderful species will be around for many future generations to appreciate. Matt Bradshaw is a native of Rock Hill, South Carolina. After graduating from the University of South Carolina with a BFA, Matt moved back to his hometown where he currently works as an artist.
- Grand Strand Beach BonanzaSix people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on the front row in the middle of the beach scene in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk of the famous Garden City Pier and local attractions. Enjoy wonderful SC sun rises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2019- March 2020. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Edition Fire Disc Cooker The hottest new item on the market! This 36” tall portable propane cooker will be perfect for your camp, back deck, or to pack up on boat days for sandbar snacks! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Pig Pickin for 50 Be the “Host with the Most” with this event! York County CCA’s cooking team has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings for 50 of your closest friends. CCA is going to throw in the beer for it as well. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Must provide at least a two (2) week notice. Donated by the York County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies; you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.