2020 Pee Dee Chapter
Live Auction Preview
September 10, 2020 – SIMT
- “Sweet Success” Marlin This 22” tall brass Marlin sculpture is sure to be a welcome addition to any home or office! Perfect to commemorate your own big catch – you will enjoy this piece for years to come. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA’s 2020 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2020 Artist of the Year: Murrells Inlet-based artist Kelsey Nichols. Kelsey draws inspiration from her children and the quaint little fishing village she calls home. This vibrant redfish on canvas was created especially for CCA South Carolina. To check out more of Kelsey’s work, follow her on Instagram @kelseynicholsart. Donated by Kelsey Nichols.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- ..First Class! Capitan Garrett Lacy of Charleston Fishing Adventures is going to show you how Charleston is done from the water! Capt. Garrett will host two anglers for a ½ day of fishing on this trip; fuel, bait, and tackle included. Tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, preferably between September 2020 – March 2021. Donated by Capt. Garrett Lacy.
- Mountain Get-Away Scaly Mountain, NC… Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty-five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Darlington County Hog Hunt CCA SC state board member and Pee Dee Chapter Chairman Will Herbert will host two hunters for a day of hunting hogs at DDT Hunt Club. Hunting with dogs, this adventure will bring a new level of excitement to hog hunting that many hunters have never experienced. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date, Donated by Will Herbert.
- The Carl Harrington Memorial Quail Hunt for Four Gregg Jenkins, owner of Chiggergrove Quail Preserve will host four hunters on a ½ day guided quail hunt in memoriam of Pee Dee Chapter founder Carl Harrington. This “Gentlemen Sport” experience includes everything one needs to enjoy the sport! Included in the package is a Tri-Star 28gauge over/under shotgun, 30 birds, excellent dogs, guide, bird cleaning, and lunch provided by CCA SC. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Gregg Jenkins and CCA South Carolina.
- Driving Miss Daisy Come join Capt. Vaughan Clarke on a waterway trip that you and your guests will never forget! 6 passengers are invited to board the “Miss Daisy”, a 57-year old Chesapeake, which Capt. Vaughan has excellently restored. Explore the creeks and ricefields of Georgetown’s Black, Pee Dee and Waccamaw Rivers. Your cruise will depart from Georgetown on a mutually agreeable date for a 5-6-hour trip. And you know we would never send you off without a stocked cooler, so the Pee Dee Chapter of CCA is going to provide lunch and libations! Donated by Vaughan Clarke and CCA South Carolina.
- The Jebb Mac/Roger’s BBQ Party Package If you have something to celebrate coming up, then this package is for you! Local celebrity Jebb Mac of the Jebb Mac Band is going to tune up his guitar and come to your location to play a 2-hour acoustic set. From his own music to covers everyone can’t help but sing along to, Jebb will entertain your guests and provide a party you won’t soon forget. But what is a party without good food? Roger’s BBQ has donated a Bar-B-Que hog and all the trimmings (consists of sweet potato soufflé, slaw, dinner rolls, tea, and paper products) for 60 people. Finally, The CCA Pee Dee Committee is going to throw in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Hot BBQ and cool tunes… it doesn’t get much better than this! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Roger’s BBQ and Jebb McMillan.
- Texas Gulf Coast Fishing for 2 at Bay Flats Lodge Welcome to the premier destination on the Texas Coast; a lodge that blends comfort with conversation! Situated along the middle portion of the Texas coast places Bay Flats Lodge Resort in a prime location for year-round inshore saltwater fishing and fly-fishing action. Our well-appointed coastal lodge on the shores of San Antonio Bay lends itself to your every need for a world class fishing experience. You’ll experience first-class meals and service while also enjoying five-star accommodations. Whether you prefer staying in the boat while fishing with live bait, getting in the water and grinding it out all day while wading with lures, or sight casting to tailing redfish with a fly rod in your hand, your preference is our command. Our elite group of professional guides allows us the ability to serve our guests with the finest level of fishing expertise available anywhere along the Gulf Coast. This trip for two anglers comes with two nights’ accommodations and meals and one full day of fishing. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bay Flats Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- South Carolina Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection Here is your chance to own an extremely rare and sought-after collection of fishing memorabilia: the complete South Carolina Saltwater Stamp collection corresponding prints, each with the same artist number; 1389/4000. Now out of production and no longer required of anglers, this collection has been kept in pristine condition (never framed) and protected from light and UV rays that breakdown the pigments and color causing damage to the art. A single piece is not uncommon, however a complete set with the same artist number for ten years is a true collector’s piece and one that you most likely will never come across again! (This item has a reserve.)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case can be yours… perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Georgetown Cast & Blast 2 anglers will join Captain Jordan Pate of Carolina Guide Service for a day of shooting marsh hens and catching redfish in and around beautiful Winyah Bay. If you have never had the opportunity to fire a shotgun over an open marsh, then you should add this trip to your bucket list! In order to ensure that you are fully outfitted for a day with Capt. Jordan, we are including a 20gauge Remington 870 shotgun. Tackle, fuel and ice are provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Reed Breeden and Capt. Jordan Pate/Carolina Guide Service.
- Oysters Your Way for 50! The soon to be famous CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 50 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one keg of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Pee Dee Chapter Cooking Team.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two-night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2020 and March 2021. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Garden City Beachfront Staycation Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on South Waccamaw Drive in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk pier and Sam’s Corner. Enjoy wonderful SC sunrises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2020 and March 2021. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand painted Children’s Rocker Growing up on the banks of the Sampit River has inspired artist Alex Williams (@awilliamsart) to create these unique saltwater-themed pieces. This wooden rocking chair is perfect for a child or grandchild who is destined to grow-up with a love for the Carolina coast. This is truly a one of a kind piece of functioning art. Donated by Alex Williams and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 65-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies; you must buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.