Winyah Chapter Live Auction Preview
Black River Plantation House
September 3, 2020
- CCA’s 2020 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2020 Artist of the Year: Murrells Inlet-based artist Kelsey Nichols. Kelsey draws inspiration from her children and the quaint little fishing village she calls home. To check out more of Kelsey’s work, follow her on Instagram @kelseynicholsart. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Kelsey Nichols.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty-five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- “Sweet Success” Marlin This 22” tall brass Marlin sculpture is sure to be a welcome addition to any home or office! Perfect to commemorate your own big catch – you will enjoy this piece for years to come. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Essential Smithey Cast Iron Set This set of handmade skillets, crafted in Charleson, is the perfect addition to any southern chef’s kitchen. Including the No. 8, No. 10 and No. 12 skillets featuring a smooth interior finish and superior craftsmanship, these tools are sure to be modern heirlooms in your home. Donated by Smithey Ironware and CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two-night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2020 and March 2021. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, whole hogs, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Texas Gulf Coast Fishing for 2 at Bay Flats Lodge Welcome to the premier destination on the Texas Coast; a lodge that blends comfort with conversation! Situated along the middle portion of the Texas coast places Bay Flats Lodge Resort in a prime location for year-round inshore saltwater fishing and fly-fishing action. Our well-appointed coastal lodge on the shores of San Antonio Bay lends itself to your every need for a world class fishing experience. You’ll experience first-class meals and service while also enjoying five-star accommodations. Whether you prefer staying in the boat while fishing with live bait, getting in the water and grinding it out all day while wading with lures, or sight casting to tailing redfish with a fly rod in your hand, your preference is our command. Our elite group of professional guides allows us the ability to serve our guests with the finest level of fishing expertise available anywhere along the Gulf Coast. This trip for two anglers comes with two nights’ accommodations and meals and one full day of fishing. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bay Flats Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case, perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it, but trust us, it’s a good one! Donated by CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve.)
- South Carolina Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection Here is your chance to own an extremely rare and sought-after collection of fishing memorabilia: the complete South Carolina Saltwater Stamp collection corresponding prints, each with the same artist number; 1389/4000. Now out of production and no longer required of anglers, this collection has been kept in pristine condition (never framed) and protected from light and UV rays that breakdown the pigments and color causing damage to the art. A single piece is not uncommon, however a complete set with the same artist number for ten years is a true collector’s piece and one that you most likely will never come across again! (This item has a reserve.)
- Oysters for 25 The soon to be famous Winyah CCA Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one cooler of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Winyah CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- Garden City Beachfront Staycation Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on South Waccamaw Drive in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk pier and Sam’s Corner. Enjoy wonderful SC sunrises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2020 and March 2021. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from May to October. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Leupold Optics Package The ultimate in sportsman’s optics! This package includes BX-2 Acadia 10x24mm Binoculars, a RX-650 Laser Rangefinder and an SX-1 Ventana 2 15-45x60mm Spotting Scope with tripod, all with carrying cases. Donated by Leupold and CCA South Carolina.
- Hand-painted Children’s Rocker Growing up on the banks of the Sampit River has inspired artist Alex Williams (@awilliamsart) to produce these unique saltwater-themed pieces. This wooden rocking chair is perfect for a child or grandchild who is destined to possess a love for the Carolina coast. This is truly a one of a kind pieces of functioning art. Donated by Alex Williams and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 50-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.