2021 Columbia Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Thursday June 3rd, 2021
Ellison Building at SC Fairgrounds
- CCA’s 2021 Artist of the Year Print CCA SC presents its 2021 Artist of the Year: Murrells Inlet-based artist Kelsey Nichols. Kelsey draws inspiration from her children and the quaint little fishing village she calls home. To check out more of Kelsey’s work, follow her on Instagram @kelseynicholsart. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Kelsey Nichols.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted item is sure to be a topic of conversation as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Hughes Handcrafted Trays.
- Fishing in Reel Time! Two anglers will join Charleston native Capt. Ben Powers of Reel Time Charters for a half day inshore charter fishing the waters around Charleston. Capt. Ben is a member of both the Shimano Fishing Pro-staff as well as an Aftco Pro-Staffer. Fuel, bait and ice are provided as a part of your excursion, but tips for your Captain are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Ben Powers.
- High in the Carolina Sky This is a once in a lifetime adventure! Pilot Clifford Fisher hosts three passengers on a private helicopter for a 1-hour tour over Lake Murray. With a seasoned and passionate pilot, you will depart from Lexington and get views of town and the lake from a perspective you may have not seen before! Adventure must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date with at least 72 hours’ notice. This would be perfect for a birthday or anniversary celebration! Donated by Clifford Fisher.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC. Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults and 1-2 children comfortably, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from May to October. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Set it and forget it! Cooking with Wood Pellets! Our great friends at Jack Oliver’s Pool, Spa & Patio have donated a grill no man can do without! This Louisiana Grills pellet grill comes equipped with a large capacity hopper, auto-start button, and digital control center with programmable meat thermometer that truly allows for you to set it and forget to produce a meal your family and guests will never forget! Donated by Jack Oliver Pool, Spa, & Patio.
- The Mote BBQ Special for 50 Local BBQ legend Billy Mote will bring this meal to a convenient location of your choice. The hog, the trimmings, the beer…everything is included in this party package! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and place. Donated by Billy Mote and CCA South Carolina.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition firearm. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 4.35” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Included with your stay is a 2-hour sunset cruise hosted by the crew at Edisto Marina! The perfect cap on the end of a fun day on the island. Must be used between September 2021 and March 2022. Donated by Phil Sutton, the Marina at Edisto Beach and CCA South Carolina.
- Jigging with the Shimano Team! Bottom fishing enthusiast, here is your chance at a dream trip! Two anglers will spend one day off the coast of Charleston enjoying the Shimano jigging experience with either Shimano President Dave Pfeiffer or Product Marketing Manager Blaine Anderson or both. Join Dave & Blaine aboard the Shimano 32’ See Vee and learn about the tackle, the technique, and the opportunities that abound when it comes to snapper/grouper fishing in the Palmetto State. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Shimano North America Fishing.
- The Grounds Guys of Columbia: Backyard Landscape/Hardscape Design and Irrigation Maintenance Let the Grounds Guys get your back yard ready for outdoor living with a back yard landscape and hardscape design. They will come out and meet with you to determine what you’re looking for in your outdoor living area. This includes a full color 18” x 24” printed landscape design. We will also service your existing irrigation system and make up to $275 in irrigation maintenance repairs. Services to be scheduled on mutually agreeable dates and must be located in Columbia City Limits. Donated by Caroline & Walks Milliken and The Grounds Guys of Columbia.
- Offshore with the “Salty Dog” This locally owned and operated 54-foot Craig Blackwell express will leave you wanting more! Six anglers will enjoy a day off the Charleston coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Toler’s Cove, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Steve Lunceford.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in the Caribbean and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in St Thomas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime.
- Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home.
- St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands – Our villas are located throughout the island, each offering spectacular views and a tranquil, tropical environment.
- Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer.
Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from one year of purchase, villas subject to availability. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://primusvillas.com/)
- Saluda Hill Luxury Home Outdoor Lighting Package & Installation Want to take your home’s curb appeal to the next level? Award-winning landscaping company, Saluda Hill Landscapes, is offering a full five-light luxury outdoor lighting package valued at $2,500. This set includes five Alliance BL-115 Uplight lighting units, Alliance XF150 transformer to manage power to your lighting system, and a timer to schedule your lighting feature. Includes installation from Saluda Hill Landscapes’ first-class crew of outdoor lighting specialists! Services must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Saluda Hill Landscape.
- Texas Gulf Coast Fishing for 2 at Bay Flats Lodge Welcome to the premier destination on the Texas Coast; a lodge that blends comfort with conversation! Situated along the middle portion of the Texas coast places Bay Flats Lodge Resort in a prime location for year-round inshore saltwater fishing and fly-fishing action. Our well-appointed coastal lodge on the shores of San Antonio Bay lends itself to your every need for a world class fishing experience. You’ll experience first-class meals and service while also enjoying five-star accommodations. Whether you prefer staying in the boat while fishing with live bait, getting in the water and grinding it out all day while wading with lures, or sight casting to tailing redfish with a fly rod in your hand, your preference is our command. Our elite group of professional guides allows us the ability to serve our guests with the finest level of fishing expertise available anywhere along the Gulf Coast. This trip for two anglers comes with two nights’ accommodations and meals and one full day of fishing. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bay Flats Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- Garden City Beachfront Staycation Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on South Waccamaw Drive in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk pier and Sam’s Corner. Enjoy wonderful SC sunrises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2021 and March 2022. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 50! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Columbia CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for up to fifty of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Big Cat Driveway Maintenance Need a new driveway? Here’s your chance! The boys from Big Cat Salvage will come to your home, business or shop with 2 loads of crush & run and will prep, grade and lay your material; additional material can be purchased. Must be a 1-day job and located within 30 miles of Irmo. Donated by Big Cat Salvage.
- The Mote Bothers Taco Fiesta for 25 Can you say epic Cinco De Mayo! William Mote will provide three different taco types (pork, chicken, fish) along with homemade chips, salsa with guacamole, and fresh Mexican street corn for an unbelievable evening you and your guests are not soon to forget! CCA South Carolina will provide the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by William Mote and CCA South Carolina.
- Texas Rio Turkey Hunt Is it time to check this species off of your grand slam? Well, Acorn Outfitters, LLC is here to help! 2 hunters will travel to Del Rio, Texas, which is 2 hours West of the San Antonio Airport. You will enjoy a two day, three night hunt chasing down Rio Grande Gobblers on over 22,000 acres filled with mesquite, cactus and miles of senderos. One bird per hunter limit. Lodging and meals are included during your stay on the ranch; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; trip must be taken on weekdays only during the 2022 season. Donated by Page Day and Acorn Outfitters, LLC.
- Saluda River Fly-Fishing, All decked out! Summertime fishing in the heart of Richland County! Courtesy of Barron’s Outfitters & Saluda Valley Guide Service, two anglers will enjoy a ½ day float trip on the Saluda River fly-fishing for rainbow & brown trout, smallmouth bass, and perhaps a striped bass thrown in for good measure with freshwater-guru Jake Howard. To outfit you for a great day on the water with Jake, Barron’s Outfitters is including your very only fly box full of freshwater flies, an Abu Garcia dry bag backpack, a Barron’s Outfitters hat, and a $100 gift certificate for you to choose any other gear you may need. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by long-time CCA SC supporter Barron’s Outfitters & Jake Howard of Saluda Valley Guide Service.
- Cowasee Basin Deer Hunting Adventure Get set to pack one full day of deer hunting in! This deer hunting package is for two hunters and will have you dog driving the 4,700-acre Boykin Hunt Club outside Camden in the morning and sitting in a tree stand after lunch. Being that it’s an all-day adventure, lunch is provided along with great camaraderie. The Wateree River splits this legendary property so opportunity abounds for a harvest of deer or hogs. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between Oct 15, 2021-Dec. 31, 2021. Donated by Derrick Wrigley.
- Father/ Daughter/ Son Deer Hunt at Four Boys Farm One hunter & a guest travel to Four Boys Farm in Bishopville for a full day deer hunt on a weekday between October 15th, 2021 and December 31, 2021. Includes accommodations, meals and beverages; this is sure to be an exciting whitetail adventure! Hosted and donated by Brandon Jeffcoat of Clark’s Pest Control.
- Charleston Harbor Chart Art Naut your average framed nautical chart! Professionally printed with enhanced colors and framed so it’s ready to hang. These charts provide a wow factor for any coastal home. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 50-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.