2021 Lowcountry Chapter Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Friday November 5th, 2021
- Fish for the Ages Known by South Carolinians for generations as the spot-tail bass! This handcrafted rendition of that iconic fish is a colorful mosaic made up entirely of Palmetto State license plates. The perfect complement to your outdoor living space! Donated by Greg Lyles.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the Lowcountry CCA Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty-five of your closest friends…including the beer. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Garden City Beachfront Staycation Eight people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on South Waccamaw Drive in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk pier and Sam’s Corner. Enjoy wonderful SC sunrises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2021 and March 2022. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one-of-a-kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted heirloom item is sure to be a topic of conversation as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Hughes Handcrafted Trays.
- Quail Hunt Quail Hunt with the Schoolhouse Hunt Club in Hampton. This family owned property is managed and maintained just for outdoor activities and is an excellent example of Lowcountry habitat. This hunt for up to 4 guns includes 50 birds, dogs and guides. Ride on the wagon to fields and watch the dogs work in some beautiful lowcountry cover. Lunch and beverages also provided. Donated by Schoolhouse Hunt Club.
- Lady’s Island Marina Stay & Play Now this is Lowcountry Living! This fully-equipped apartment in the boathouse at Lady’s Island Marina is (quite literally!) right on Factory Creek, complete with stunning waterfront views. The unit rents as a 1 or 2 bedroom, depending on the number of guests. Enjoy Dockside Restaurant, One Yoga Sanctuary, massage therapy and the Lady’s Island Marina Store, all top-rated and right here on the property. Downtown Beaufort is just a mile over the historic swing bridge. This package is for two people for two nights’ accommodations AND includes your boat slip that will accommodate up to 38 feet! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date/ valid for one year from date of banquet. Donated by Lady’s Island Marina.
- Lady’s Island Oyster Company Roast Frank Robinson of Lady’s Island Oyster Company of Beaufort is going to host 30 people at his picturesque oyster farm in Seabrook for an afternoon or evening of enjoying everyone’s favorite lowcountry delicacy. Possibly the best selects you will ever eat, Lady’s Island Oysters are meticulously grown by Frank and his team from hatchery to harvest. Oysters, beer and all the fixin’s for 30 guests – perfect for celebrating a birthday, graduation or for entertaining clients or employees. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lady’s Island Oyster Company.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2021 and March 2022. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case, perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it, but trust us, it’s a good one! Donated by CCA South Carolina
- Argentina Dove Hunt for Four With over 500,000,000 doves in the Cordoba Valley, our guest hunters will tire long before the flight subsides! Fortunately, our posh accommodations are first class and serve as an excellent venue to relax and recover before the next day a field. Our experienced and hospitable staff provide all the comforts of home, an exquisite dining experience and are quick to offer libations as you reminisce about the day’s hunt. This extraordinary trip includes three full days of hunting for four (4) people, all meals and lodging in one of our three well-appointed lodges. You and your travel partners will be met at the Cordoba airport where you’ll enjoy a VIP reception complete with drinks and baggage handlers after your long trip. You’ll be then escorted in our private van to the lodge. Your trip will include English speaking guides, all ground transportation to and from the hunting areas, bird boys, and gun cleaning services. From the moment you step off the plane in Argentina until your re-board for the U.S., our full-service courtesy will be at your disposal. With its amazing hunting, beautiful landscapes and iconic culture, Argentina is a must for every adventurous traveler. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys/house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. (This item does have a reserve). (http://www.sportingadv.com/hunting/doves/gallery)
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in Mexico and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime.
- Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home.
- Cabo San Lucas – Located at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, our villas are among the finest Cabo San Lucas has to offer, each featuring four bedrooms, private pool and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez.
- aco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer.
Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from one year of purchase, villas subject to availability. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://primusvillas.com/)
- Texas Gulf Coast Fishing for 2 at Bay Flats Lodge Welcome to the premier destination on the Texas Coast; a lodge that blends comfort with conversation! Situated along the middle portion of the Texas coast places Bay Flats Lodge Resort in a prime location for year-round inshore saltwater fishing and fly-fishing action. Our well-appointed coastal lodge on the shores of San Antonio Bay lends itself to your every need for a world class fishing experience. You’ll experience first-class meals and service while also enjoying five-star accommodations. Whether you prefer staying in the boat while fishing with live bait, getting in the water and grinding it out all day while wading with lures, or sight casting to tailing redfish with a fly rod in your hand, your preference is our command. Our elite group of professional guides allows us the ability to serve our guests with the finest level of fishing expertise available anywhere along the Gulf Coast. This trip for two anglers comes with two nights’ accommodations and meals and one full day of fishing. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bay Flats Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition firearm. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 4.35” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC… Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults comfortably, with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Ole Timey Meat Market Our friends at Ole Timey Meat Market are here to your rescue from those days that the fish just aren’t biting! This package is designed to provide the tools to cook your food and fill your belly! This assorted bundle comes with a two burner Campchef cooker, oyster steamer, whole prime rib cut to order, gift certificate, and assorted collection of marinades, spices, and mixes. It even comes with beer! Donated by Ole Timey Meat Market.
- CCA Duck Camo Field Coat Built for any man but tailored to the Sportsman in you!! In collaboration with Over Under Brand Clothing, this CCA edition jacket crafted from 8 oz. waxed canvas at a 100+ year old Scottish mill is right at home in the toughest field conditions or on the downtown streets! Whether you are an avid upland sportsman, a flooded timber fanatic, a pit blind master, or just looking for a standout waxed cotton coat that will last a lifetime, this coat is for you. Donated by Over Under and CCA South Carolina.
- Safe Harbor Port Royal Water Festival Dockage Here is your chance to enjoy the Beaufort Water Festival in big and rich style! Long time CCA supporter Port Royal Landing Marina is providing free overnight, in water dockage for a vessel up to 40 feet in length during the entire 2022 Beaufort Water Festival at Port Royal Landing Marina located on the beautiful Beaufort River. All you have to do is park the boat, step off, repeat for a full week. Power and additional fees may apply. Donated by Safe Harbor Port Royal.
- Chicken Pilau for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Lowcountry CCA Chapter cooking team.
- Leupold Optics Package Legendary in the field of sporting optics. American owned and operated and made in the U.S.A. CCA SC supporter Leupold Optics has partnered with us to provide this outstanding optics package which includes a BX-2 Alpine HD 10×42 Binocular including the harness and a Packout model performance eyewear in matte tortoise finish. You get both legendary Leupold pieces in one complete optics package. Donated by Leupold and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 50-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.