2021 Sea Island Chapter Live Auction Preview
East Cooper + Sea Island Chapter Banquet
Live Auction Preview
Friday October 15th, 2021
Omar Shrine Temple
- James & John American impressionist and renowned Charleston Artist John Carroll Doyle, whose muse was always Charleston, brings a bit of the Lowcountry to your den in this framed print. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Going Coastal End Table What a way to capture the imagery of South Carolina’s coast! This 25” tall glass over aluminum end table will surely become one of the most discussed pieces in whatever room you chose to put it in. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Fishing with Capt. John Irwin Spend time on the water with this passionate guide and you’ll come away with a new appreciation for inshore fishing! Two anglers will spend one half day (1/2) with Shimano Pro-staffer, Capt. John Irwin fishing the Lowcountry in and around Charleston’s historic waters. With over fourteen years of experience on these local waters, Capt. Irwin will certainly put you within casting distance of the fish of your dreams. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips are not. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 2022. Donated by Capt. John Irwin and Fly Right Charters.
- The Lowcountry Sporting Gentry Package Grady Ervin & Co. has put together a sporting apparel package that every well-seasoned sportsman needs! Look great in the town or the country! Donated by Grady Ervin & Co.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand-crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina and Hughes Handcrafted Trays.
- Mountain Get-Away – Scaly Mountain, NC… Tired of the hustle and bustle of everyday city life? How about escaping to a more relaxing pace of life near the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains? The Mountain Roost is located in Scaly Mountain, NC…a few miles north of Sky Valley, GA and only 7 miles south of Highlands, NC. The cabin is a short drive to Franklin, NC. Nearby attractions include hiking/walking trails (one of which is the Bartram Trail), zip-lining, waterfalls, white water rafting, shopping, golf courses, and winter-time snow-tubing and outdoor ice-skating rinks. There are also many places for the avid trout fisherman to throw in a line along the winding Chattooga River. The rustic cabin sleeps 4 adults comfortably, with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, family room and kitchen. Washer & dryer included. Package includes a 3-night stay. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lisa Bell.
- Magnum Research/ CCA Limited Edition 1911 Pistol Firearm enthusiasts, this one is for you! Magnum Research, makers of the famous Desert Eagle pistol brand, have teamed with CCA SC to provide a one of a kind, limited edition firearm. This black 1911 G model pistol is tricked out with a 4.35” barrel, skeletonized hammer, extended magazine release, and extended thumb safety all with the famous CCA brand on it. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Edisto Beach Getaway for Ten How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Located in the heart of South Carolina’s ACE Basin, this area of the Palmetto State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Must be used between September 2021 and March 2022. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Barrier Island Eco Tours Beach Boil for 40 Treat your friends to a boat excursion aboard our 40 passenger covered pontoon boat, equipped with restroom, to Capers Island Preserve for a lowcountry boil on the beach! It’s your boat and captain for three hours! Make it a naturalist guided eco-tour, birthday party, reunion, or a cocktail cruise. Upon arriving on Capers you are free to explore and hang out while your crew will prepare a Lowcountry Boil on the beach! You’re welcome to bring your own food and drinks in addition. You may set up this trip for any time of day but enjoying the sunset over the salt marsh from Capers beach while eating fresh seafood is highly recommended. We look forward to having you and your friends aboard the boat soon! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before December 31, 2022. Donated by Barrier Island Eco-Tours.
- The Choice is Yours! Luxury Villa Vacation for a week! Our vacation partners at Primus Villas have teamed up with CCA SC for a truly original luxury vacation opportunity! The buyer of this item will get a choice of three luxury vacation destinations for a full week! All three destinations accommodate up to eight people (four couples) comfortably to the finest Vacation Villas in Mexico and Central America. From our native Jungle Villas in Belize to our world class Luxury Villas in Cabo San Lucas we have put together a portfolio of incredible vacation destinations. We can cater to all your needs from plane tickets to in-villa massages and fishing charters; our concierge team is here to make your vacation one to remember for a lifetime.
- Belize – Our villas are located around Placencia, a small but beautiful town near the tip of a peninsula in southern Belize. In these magnificent properties, you’ll be able to enjoy a lavish lifestyle with all of the creature comforts of home.
- Cabo San Lucas – Located at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula, our villas are among the finest Cabo San Lucas has to offer, each featuring four bedrooms, private pool and breathtaking views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Jaco, Costa Rica – Offering breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean or awe-inspiring mountainous jungle vistas, each featuring private pool and serene surroundings, Primus properties are among the finest that Costa Rica has to offer.
Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date from one year of purchase, villas subject to availability. Donated by Primus Villas and CCA. (This item does have a reserve.) (https://primusvillas.com/)
- Boyt Mystery Gun Case This Boyt Harness H48 Hard Travel Gun Case, perfect for airline travel, this case can withstand all you put it through. Inside is a mystery firearm… you’ve got to buy it to find out what is in it, but trust us, it’s a good one! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Garden City Beachfront Staycation Six people will enjoy a three day/two-night stay on South Waccamaw Drive in Garden City; South Carolina’s original family beach along the famous Grand Strand! No having to pack and unpack your beach carts here! This beach front dwelling comes equipped with three bedrooms and two baths and is within an easy walk pier and Sam’s Corner. Enjoy wonderful SC sunrises over the ocean each morning and romantic strolls in the evening with the sand beneath your toes. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2021 and March 2022. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Texas Gulf Coast Fishing for 2 at Bay Flats Lodge Welcome to the premier destination on the Texas Coast; a lodge that blends comfort with conversation! Situated along the middle portion of the Texas coast places Bay Flats Lodge Resort in a prime location for year-round inshore saltwater fishing and fly-fishing action. Our well-appointed coastal lodge on the shores of San Antonio Bay lends itself to your every need for a world class fishing experience. You’ll experience first-class meals and service while also enjoying five-star accommodations. Whether you prefer staying in the boat while fishing with live bait, getting in the water and grinding it out all day while wading with lures, or sight casting to tailing redfish with a fly rod in your hand, your preference is our command. Our elite group of professional guides allows us the ability to serve our guests with the finest level of fishing expertise available anywhere along the Gulf Coast. This trip for two anglers comes with two nights’ accommodations and meals and one full day of fishing. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bay Flats Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- South Carolina Saltwater Stamp & Print Collection Here is your chance to own an extremely rare and sought-after collection of fishing memorabilia: the complete South Carolina Saltwater Stamp collection corresponding prints, each with the same artist number; 1389/4000. Now out of production and no longer required of anglers, this collection has been kept in pristine condition (never framed) and protected from light and UV rays that breakdown the pigments and color causing damage to the art. A single piece is not uncommon, however a complete set with the same artist number for ten years is a true collector’s piece and one that you most likely will never come across again! (This item has a reserve.)
- Stay & Play! Island Realty of Isle of Palms has donated a three-night stay in one of their 2-3 bedroom vacation homes or condominiums. Perfect for a “stay-cation” or for entertaining out of town guests. Island Realty will choose the perfect getaway location for you with your needs in mind! Redeemable September 22, 2021 – December 15, 2021 (Must depart by 12/15/2021) or January 4, 2022 – March 15, 2022 (Must depart by 3/15/2022) or September 22, 2022 – December 15, 2022 (Must Depart by 12/15/22) Must be booked no more than 21 days in advance. Subject to availability. Not applicable on all properties. All holidays and Cooper River Bridge Run time period excluded. Donated by Island Realty.
- CCA Duck Camo Field Coat Built for any man but tailored to the Sportsman in you!! In collaboration with Over Under Brand Clothing, this CCA edition jacket crafted from 8 oz. waxed canvas at a 100+ year old Scottish mill is right at home in the toughest field conditions or on the downtown streets! Whether you are an avid upland sportsman, a flooded timber fanatic, a pit blind master, or just looking for a standout waxed cotton coat that will last a lifetime, this coat is for you. Donated by Over Under and CCA South Carolina.
- Leupold Optics Package Legendary in the field of sporting optics. American owned and operated and made in the U.S.A. CCA SC supporter Leupold Optics has partnered with us to provide this outstanding optics package which includes a BX-2 Alpine HD 10×42 Binocular including the harness, one Becnara model performance eyewear in matte black finish, and another Packout model performance eyewear in matte tortoise finish. You get all three legendary Leupold pieces along with a host of additional Leupold branded products in one complete optics package. Donated by Leupold and CCA South Carolina.
- The CCA/ Engel Mystery Cooler This 50-quart cooler is stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by CCA South Carolina and Engel Coolers.