Upstate Chapter Live Auction Preview
Upstate Chapter Live Auction Preview
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Old Cigar Warehouse
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Pisgah National Forest Trout Fishing Trip Two anglers will venture into North Carolina’s fabled Pisgah National Forest for a day of flyfishing with Davidson River Outfitters. The Davidson River is famous for its scenic beauty and loads of trout. Space is on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and used by February 5, 2015. Donated by Davidson River Outfitters.
- Sheepshead Fishing with Capt. Jay Baisch Two anglers are headed to the seafood capital of South Carolina for some hot sheepshead fishing. Murrells Inlet, SC is the destination for this trip and convicts are on the menu. Capt. Jay Baisch of Fishfull Thinking Guide Service will be your host for a great day of nearshore fishing. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips and meals are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Jay Baisch.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Able Minded Charters Charleston is the destination and inshore redfishing is the game. Capt. Mike Able Jr. of Mt. Pleasant will host two anglers for a day of pursuing tailing redfish in and around the waters of Charleston. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided, tips are not! Donated by Capt. Mike Able Jr.
- Port Royal Sound Tarpon Two anglers will join Capt Danny Rourk of Tailwind Charters for a day of chasing South Carolina’s inshore big game fish, the mighty tarpon. Located in one of the country’s top fishing destination towns, Beaufort, Capt. Danny has a tremendous track record when it comes to the silver king. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Picking and Grinning It not only plays great music but this one of kind guitar will have you grinning for fishing! Created by Mt. Pleasant artist and Lowcountry Flyshop owner Paul Puckett, this guitar is truly a one of one. Donated by Paul Puckett and CCA South Carolina.
- Genteel Quail Hunting There is no finer way to spend a day in the southern woods than quail hunting! CCA SC state board member Kyle Godley will host two (2) well – seasoned hunters for a day of Quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style! Join Kyle at Dennis Farms/Hilliard Plantation located in Rembert, SC for your chance to enjoy a true southern tradition. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date after deer season. Donated by Kyle Godley and James Dennis.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board Johnsonville, South Carolina artisan Benji Byars learned his carving craft from the late Quinton Hughes. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever you want it to hold, this hand crafted piece is made from one solid piece of tupelo wood and is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- CCA SC Beach Cruiser Ride along with CCA South Carolina off the water this year as well! Cruise the beach with this one of kind must have beach accessory that blends both style and function, creating an experience for riders not just a mode of transportation! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend … Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three day/ two night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2014 and May 2015. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Villas Adventures Belize Vacation for Six days/ 6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! And its barefoot perfect! Located in the beautiful seaside village of Placencia, Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports the Placencia Peninsula is famous for. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Trip is available between August 1, 2014 and August 1, 2015. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- Sailfish End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Abel Super 7/8 Reel & North Fork Rod Combo Here is your chance to own a truly custom, truly unique piece of hardware designed just for CCA SC! Only 24 of these are available in the world! Stalking the palmetto state flats for Redfish is the favorite pastime of many may fly fishers, and this is what Abel Reels had in mind when the Super 7-8N was designed. A narrow-width spool all but eliminates the need to guide the line onto the reel, while its large arbor allows for an incredible retrieve rate – perfect for recovering line after a blistering run and gives you the stopping power necessary to slow down the hottest of gamefish. Matched to a custom designed North Fork fly rod from Washington state and a protective tube for transportation, this flats outfit is ready to fish the grass for bass whenever you are! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Tennessee Trout Fishing Big brown and rainbow trout are in your future with this trip! Two anglers will enjoy a one day float trip and one night’s accommodations with Watauga River Lodge & Outfitters. Guide Brownie Lyles will be your host on this great trip. Fishing tackle, license, and tips not included. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Watauga River Lodge & Outfitters.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand Another first for the Upstate Chapter… this customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Upstate Turkey Hunt One full day guided turkey hunt for two (one longbeard each, date TBD) at the Creekplace farms in southern Laurens County, SC. The property, which consists of three hundred acres that have been intensively managed for turkeys for the last twenty years, consistently holds very large flocks of turkeys. In addition, Warrior Creek bisects the property with swamps on each side providing major roosting areas on the property that hold turkeys year round. This feature is the perfect complement to dozens of acres of food, hundreds of acres of well-managed 20-30 year old pines, several large stands of mature hardwoods, and power lines that cross the property which are favorable for strutting toms. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Rusty Hamrick and Hunter Garrett.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! Milliken Forest Company, Inc. will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a 2011 & 2009 aerial true color photo or 2006 infra red photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC, NC, or GA. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Milliken Forestry Company, Inc. and Bill Milliken.
- 2014 CCA SC Knife Package This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Aiken native Larry Page is one of only a select few knife makers that worked with the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Larry has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2014. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a filet knife. Donated by Larry Page and CCA SC.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!