Aiken Chapter Live Auction Preview
Friday, May 2, 2014
North Augusta, S.C.
- Picking and Grinning It not only plays great music but this one of kind guitar will have you grinning for fishing! Created by Mt. Pleasant artist and Lowcountry Flyshop owner Paul Puckett, this guitar is truly a one of one. Donated by Paul Puckett and CCA South Carolina.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Line X Truck Bed-liner They gotcha covered! North Augusta Customs & Accessories will install a premium under the rail Line X spray-on truck bedliner to keep your truck looking brand new no matter what you plan to carry in it! Donated by North Augusta Custom & Accessories.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Aiken County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for twenty of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Aiken County Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board Johnsonville, South Carolina artisan Benji Byars learned his carving craft from the late Quinton Hughes. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever you want it to hold, this hand crafted piece is made from one solid piece of tupelo wood and is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Inlet Sports Lodge and Dinner at Lee’s Inlet Kitchen! Come see what the Seafood Capital of South Carolina is really all about! Located in Murrells Inlet, this renowned lodge is located in the heart of this world famous beachside destination. This package puts you and a guest in a beautiful room for two nights, with dinner at a Murrell’s Inlet landmark seafood restaurant, Lee’s Inlet Kitchen. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by The Inlet Sports Lodge and CCA South Carolina.
- Every Golfer’s Dream Don’t miss out on this one! This golf package will keep you entertained, and ready to tee off, in numerous ways! The package starts with golf at four fantastic courses; four (4) complimentary green fees at Jones Creek Golf Club, four (4) green fees at Houndslake Country Club, two (2) green fee passes at The Bartram Trail Golf Club, and finally two (2) green fee passes at The River Golf Club! As if that isn’t enough this golf equipment consisting of a Hyper Lite Callaway golf bag, a golf towel from the River Golf Club, and five (5) dozen Titleist Pro V1X Golf Balls comes with it to keep you organized.
- Sailfish End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- West Florida Snook Fishing Extravaganza Two lucky anglers will enjoy two half-days of inshore fishing with two different professional guides out of Bradenton, FL. Try your luck with the elusive “linesider” aka Snook and other inshore species with two of Bradenton’s top guides. Your trip for two also includes a 3 night stay in gracious accommodations to keep you rested and ready for the fishing! The blue/green waters and pure white sandy beaches of the “unspoiled” Gulf of Mexico are just minutes away along with great dining and shopping. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates and taken within one year of purchase. Does not include gratuity. Donated by CCA Florida.
- St. Simons Island Weekend Vacation “Once you get St. Simons sand in your shoes, you will return to the Island again and again!” Or so they say! Beneath the draping moss and arms of the giant live oaks that line our roads and pathways, an Island of residents, part-timers and visitors are happy to be spending their time in this special place. Three couples will enjoy a four day, three night stay at this luxurious pool side condo on this enchanting Georgia sea island. Located only two blocks away from the St. Simons pier and an equal number of minutes from the beach, the countless activities to fill your stay will be up to you! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date; must be used by December 1, 2014. Donated by Dr. & Mrs. John Bigger.
- Villas Adventures Belize Vacation for Six days/ 6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Trip is available between August 1, 2014 and August 1, 2015. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- Patio/ Firepit Package This package is a must have for every homeowner! Local professionals Between the Edges is committed to installing a basic 10×10 Pavestone paver patio and fire pit to make your backyard a location to be envied. And add to your property value! Special order pavers, substituting stone or alterations of any kind will result in additional fees. To add to the desirability of this great outdoor living space, EarthTech South, Inc. will be donating $250 of landscaping of your choice (mulch, rock, etc.) to keep the neighbors wishing they had it so good! Make your backyard the place to be! Donated by between the Edges and EarthTech South, Inc.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three day/ two night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2014 and May 2015. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA SC Beach Cruiser Ride along with CCA South Carolina off the water this year as well! Cruise the beach with this one of kind must have beach accessory that blends both style and function, creating an experience for riders not just a mode of transportation! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Cowden Plantation Hunting Trip Get set to hunt with the country’s finest gunmaker! Two hunters will enjoy a half day guided deer/hog hunt at Kenny Jarrett’s Cowden Plantation in Jackson, SC, during the month of November, 2014. The hunters will arrive at Cowden Plantation, and will tour The Jarrett Rifles Gun Shop and see how Kenny and Jay Jarrett, build world class rifles, that are some of the most accurate rifles in the world. Next, you’ll tour Kenny Jarrett’s Museum that contains items found and collected by Kenny that includes civil war guns, medical equipment, arrowheads/ pottery, and a display of animals harvested by Kenny from all over the world. The hunters will then begin their guided hunt for deer and hogs on the 10,000 acre Cowden Plantation. After the hunt, the hunters will be served dinner from Jay Jarrett, Richard Berry and other CCA members. Donated by Cowden Plantation and CCA South Carolina.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand This customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Spider Riggin’ The Hill Come spend a day chasing pre-spawn crappie at Lake Thurmond with Aiken CCA Member Andy Redwood. Early spring is the best time to catch the big crappie, and two anglers will enjoy a full day of spider riggin’, one of the most effective techniques for catching the slabs. All fuel, bait, and tackle provided. Just bring sunscreen and refreshments. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable day. Donated by Andy Redwood.
- Charleston Inshore…First Class! Low Country guide Rob Glasser takes two (2) anglers on a ½ trip in the heart of Charleston. Fuel, bait & tackle are included just bring a healthy appetite for light tackle inshore angling. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Rob Glasser.
- 2014 CCA SC Knife Package This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Aiken native Larry Page is one of only a select few knife makers that worked with the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Larry has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2014. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a filet knife. Donated by Larry Page and CCA SC.
- Fish Fry for 20 Your last chance of the night to have the CCA Aiken County Chapter Cooking Team do all the work while you do all the entertaining. We provide the fish, the trimmings, and the beer for you and 20 of your friends. Donated by the Aiken County CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- Camlocker Truck Toolbox Get your key to security right here! This high quality American made aluminum truck accessory not only adds to the function of your truck but it adds to its looks! Solid black, low profile truck box will fit either a full size or small truck. Donated by North Augusta Custom & Accessories.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!