Live Auction Preview
Friday, October 26, 2012
Miler Country Club
- James & John Renowned Charleston artist John Carroll Doyle brings a bit of the Low Country to your den. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Double Tarpon This 16-inch brass over marble is a great representation of a South Carolina fishery that has become very popular of late. It will also be a wonderful addition to your mantel. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp Beaufort Stew for 25! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Summerville Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful lowcountry delicacy for twenty five of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Summerville Chapter Cooking Team. Good for one year from date of banquet. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Williams Knife Company This South Carolina native is making a big splash in the knife making world! Chris Williams insists that all of the knives that leave his shop live up to two conditions– form and function. For this commitment to excellence, Chris has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2012. Because of his enjoyment of the palmetto state’s marine environment, he has made available two of his finest models as a matching pair; the ever popular Edisto oyster knife and a Wando filet knife package. Donated by Chris Williams and CCA SC.
- Museum Sailfish At nearly 26 inches long, this brass over marble piece is sure to steal the show in whatever room you put it in. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Quinton Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2012 and May 2013. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- 8’ Power Pole Pro II Series Shallow Water Anchor with Remote Control The Professional Series II is designed for serious anglers. Tested and proven in the most harsh fishing conditions. Covered with our legendary 5-layer powder coated finish, the new Pro Series II features faster deployment with the new brushless motor and high flow pump system. This anchor comes with new C-Monster advanced dash switch and standard remote control. You set the speed, cast and catch like the pros. The Power-Pole anchor is eco-friendly and causes no damage to the environment. You stop quicker, quieter, and fish sooner. “You Catch More Fish!” Includes 8’ Power Pole, wireless remote control & dash switch, and smart phone app. Donated by JL Marine and CCA South Carolina.
- Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 31, 2013. Donated by Madison Howell.
- Smoked Marlin Via this Carolina Custom Fire Pit! On a cool crisp lowcountry night, a warm glow from the fire will brilliantly light up the lazer cut etching of the ocean’s top prize! Constructed of 304, 14 gage stainless steel these fire pits are designed to withstand the test of time from the mountains to the salty coast. Carries a 10 year warranty. Donated by Carolina Custom Grills.
- Natural Cowhide Rug Add character to your décor with this authentic piece of cowhide! These actual cowhide rugs from Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina make for a fantastic floor covering. As no two are alike, each piece comes with suede backing making them suitable for both indoors or out. The durability and wear-ability will make you want more! Donated by Natural Cowhide and CCA South Carolina.
- Cherokee Run Spring Turkey Hunt for Two Get ready to get your gobble on! Cherokee Run Hunting Lodge will be hosting two hunters for a full day of chasing wild eastern turkeys in the sandhills of Chesterfield County, South Carolina. Located on 3,500 acres of black water swamps, hardwood draws, and pine forests, this property has the habitat and the game to meet your expectations. Included with the trip is one night’s accommodations at Cherokee Run Lodge. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date in the 2013 spring turkey season. Donated by Cherokee Run Lodge.
- Santee Cooper on my Mind The mythical land of Santee Cooper Country! Known world-wide for big catfish, striped bass, and a great fishing experience! Four anglers will join Capt. Alan Spence of Spence’s Guide Service for a day of chasing catfish on the fabled lakes. Fuel, bait, and tackle are included; tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Alan Spence.
- Sea Turtle Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass sea turtle motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hermitage Farms Sporting Clays for Four Four shooters will be hosted by CCA SC Executive Director Scott Whitaker for an afternoon Sporting Clays extravaganza at Hermitage Farms Shooting Preserve outside of Camden. Shoot will include 100 clay targets each with shells included as well as dinner afterwards. Trip must be scheduled on any mutually agreeable Wednesday afternoon. Donated by Scott Whitaker.
- Inshore with Fine Lines Charters Move over boys! There’s a new girl in town! Capt. Amy Little will host two anglers for a ½ day of inshore fishing out of Mt. Pleasant, SC. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided so bring a healthy appetite for catching fish and having a great time on the water! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Amy Little.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Summerville CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Summerville CCA Mystery Cooler Think of this more as a survival kit than as a mystery. Believe me you will not be disappointed! Donated by the Summerville CCA Chapter.