Columbia Chapter Live Auction Preview
Thursday, March 13, 2014
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Fishing with Grey Ghost Charters Here is your chance to enjoy an inshore trip with one of Charleston’s hottest young guides! Captain Tucker Blythe will host two people on a four (4) hour trip pursuing redfish, speckled trout, and flounder. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Tucker Blythe.
- 2014 CCA SC Knife Package This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Aiken native Larry Page is one of only a select few knife makers that worked with the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Larry has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2014. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a filet knife. Donated by Larry Page and CCA SC.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Midlands Golf Package Time to Tee off! This package provides golf enthusiasts an opportunity to play two of the premiere private golf courses in South Carolina. This package includes complimentary greens fees for four players at Spring Valley Country Club and Rock Hill Country Club. Tee times must be scheduled in advance, on mutually agreeable dates prior to 12/31/14. Donated by Spring Valley CC and Rock Hill CC.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- CCA SC Beach Cruiser Ride along with CCA South Carolina off the water this year as well! Cruise the beach with this one of kind must have beach accessory that blends both style and function, creating an experience for riders not just a mode of transportation! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Genteel Quail Hunting There is no finer way to spend a day in the southern woods than quail hunting! CCA SC state board member Kyle Godley will host two (2) well – seasoned hunters for a day of Quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style! Join Kyle at Dennis Farms/Hilliard Plantation located in Rembert, SC for your chance to enjoy a true southern tradition. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date after deer season. Donated by Kyle Godley and James Dennis.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board Johnsonville, South Carolina artisan Benji Byars learned his carving craft from the late Quinton Hughes. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever you want it to hold, this hand crafted piece is made from one solid piece of tupelo wood and is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Able Minded Charters Charleston is the destination and inshore red fishing is the game. Capt. Mike Able Jr. of Mt. Pleasant will host two anglers for a day of pursuing tailing redfish in and around the waters of Charleston. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided, tips are not! Donated by Capt. Mike Able Jr.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Mote BBQ Special for 50 Local BBQ legend Billy Mote will bring this item to a convenient location of your choice. The hog, the trimmings, the beer…everything is included in this party package. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable time and place. Donated by Billy Mote and CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend JUST FOR THE CCA LADIES! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto Weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends?! Included is a three-day/two night stay at a traditional island beach house. Must be used between September 2014 and March 2015. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Time to Warm up! Sit back, relax, and let The Grounds Guys turn your back yard into an entertainment hub with a custom installed outdoor fire pit. Built in pits add charm to any backyard giving family and friends a central place to gather over good food and good stories. Your custom outdoor fire pit will measure 44” wide x 12” high (31” interior diameter) with a heavy gauge steel insert. Your choice of stone colors in Santa Fe, Desert or Bluestone. Included with the fire pit is one cord of seasoned firewood. Please redeem between October and December 2014. Visit www.columbia.groundsguys.com
- Offshore with the “Salty Dog” This locally owned and operated 54 foot Craig Blackwell express will leave you wanting more! Six (6) anglers will enjoy a day off the Charleston coast in pursuit of all the blue water species that South Carolina has to offer. Leaving out of Toler’s Cove, Tuna, dolphin, wahoo, and maybe just maybe something of the billfish variety will be the pursuit of the day. This trip must be taken within one year of the date of the banquet and must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Steve Lunceford.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This 26 inch brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Villas Adventures Belize Vacation for Six days/ 6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Trip is available between August 1, 2014 and August 1, 2015. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- Chandeleur Islands Mother-ship Adventure Sit back, relax and let Chandeleur Charters show you what the Chandeleur Islands fishing experience is all about. The Chandeleur Islands, situated off the Mississippi and Louisiana coastlines in the Gulf of Mexico, are home to some of the greatest saltwater fishing in the world. Six (6) anglers will enjoy two days of fishing and three night’s accommodations on board the 65 foot mothership “Double Trouble”. Equipped with 3 bunkrooms, 2 lavatories, and 1 shower, you will leave the dock at midnight Sunday and return to the dock Tuesday night and leave Wednesday morning at 8am. Once there anglers will enjoy two (2) days of semi-guided fishing out of 14 ft skiffs. All meals and drinks are included. Trip must be scheduled during the week on a mutually agreeable date; trip expires October 31, 2014. This trip does have a reserve.
- CCA Abel Super 7/8 Reel & North Fork Rod Combo Here is your chance to own a truly custom, truly unique piece of hardware designed just for CCA SC! Only 24 of these are available in the world! Stalking the palmetto state flats for Redfish is the favorite pastime of many may fly fishers, and this is what Abel Reels had in mind when the Super 7-8N was designed. A narrow-width spool all but eliminates the need to guide the line onto the reel, while its large arbor allows for an incredible retrieve rate – perfect for recovering line after a blistering run and gives you the stopping power necessary to slow down the hottest of gamefish. Matched to a custom designed North Fork fly rod from Washington state and a protective tube for transportation, this flats outfit is ready to fish the grass for bass whenever you are! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Za’s Party for 48 This popular Columbia eatery and night life magnet is also a supporter of marine conservation! Za’s Brick Oven Pizza has donated a party for 48 at their Devine St. location. You and your guests are certain to have a great time in their party room with wide screen television and your meal of heavy hors d’oeuvres are going to be outstanding. Alcoholic beverages and tip are not included. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Za’s Brick Oven Pizza.
- Sailfish End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Girls, Guns, and Grapes! Just for the CCA ladies! Girls, here is your chance to take aim! World champion Joe Cantey will host four ladies for an evening of sporting clays, dinner, and wine outside Camden at Hermitage Farms Shooting Sports. Joe will be your instructor for the evening providing you with over 25 years of shooting experience. Once completed, enjoy a wonderful meal along with select wines back at the clubhouse. Must be scheduled on any mutually agreeable Wednesday. Donated by Hermitage Farms Shooting Sports and Forest Land Management.
- Be very very quiet! Rabbit hunt for five (5) get ready for a whole pack of fun! Five hunters will join CCA SC State board member Kyle Godley for a day of chasing rabbits with an excellent pack of beagles trained just for this purpose. A field lunch is provided as well. Hunters should bring guns, shells, license, and a healthy desire for a hunting experience unlike anything else. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable weekend between January 2 and March 15, 2015. Donated by Kyle Godley, Johnboy, and John Scheper.
- Picking and Grinning It not only plays great music but this one of kind guitar will have you grinning for fishing! Created by Mt. Pleasant artist and Lowcountry Flyshop owner Paul Puckett, this guitar is truly a one of one. Donated by Paul Puckett and CCA South Carolina.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand This customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- Cowasee Basin Turkey Hunt for Two Just minutes from Columbia, two people are going to enjoy the outdoor offerings of this great region of the palmetto state! CCA SC Columbia chapter committee member Coy Myers will host two people for a spring morning turkey hunt along the banks of the Wateree River. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Coy Myers.
- Broad River Bounty Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of Beaufort but also a day of light tackle fishing in the Broad River. Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk and CCA South Carolina.
- Cowasee Basin Deer Hunting Adventure Get set to cram one full day of deer hunting in! This deer hunting package is for two hunters and will have you dog driving the 4,700 acre Boykin Hunt Club outside Camden in the morning and sitting in a tree stand after lunch. Being that it’s an all day adventure, lunch is provided along with great camaraderie. The Wateree River splits this legendary property so opportunity abounds for a harvest of deer or hogs. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Earle McElveen and Bill Milliken.
- Smart Screens Digital Indoor Media Package Attention Columbia business owners and nonprofit leaders, SmartScreens is an advertising network of high-definition LCD screens strategically located inside Midlands-area restaurants and fitness centers to help promote businesses, events and products. This package includes a three-month, six-screen advertising campaign, including ad design if needed, valued at more than $2,500. The winning bidder’s message will be placed in some of Columbia’s busiest family restaurants, like Hooligans in Trenholm Plaza and Eric’s San Jose on Garners Ferry Road, as well as bustling athletic clubs like Hampton Hill and Anytime Fitness on Devine Street. Donated by Arthur Gonzales.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 50 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!