Lexington Chapter Banquet Live Auction Preview
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Lexington Municipal Complex
- Saluda River Striper Trip The fish that made SC famous! Two anglers will join Trevor Bedell for an afternoon striper fishing trip on the scenic Saluda River just outside of Lexington. All fuel, bait, and tackle is included. Trip must be used in May 2013. Donated by Lexington CCA committee member Trevor Bedell.
- Tailgate Package for 10 by Hudson’s BBQ Get ready for the “Big Bash” tailgate special courtesy of Hudson’s BBQ. This bodacious culinary package includes bbq, chicken, 3 sides of your choosing along with the rolls and the pickles for ten happy sports fans. And to wash it all down CCA is throwing in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hudson’s BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- Double Tarpon This 16-inch brass over marble is a great representation of a South Carolina fishery that has become very popular of late. It will also be a wonderful addition to your mantel. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Williams Knife Company This South Carolina native is making a big splash in the knife making world! Chris Williams insists that all of the knives that leave his shop live up to two conditions– form and function. For this commitment to excellence, Chris has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2012. Because of his enjoyment of the palmetto state’s marine environment, he has made available two of his finest models as a matching pair; the ever popular Edisto oyster knife and a Wando filet knife package. Donated by Chris Williams and CCA SC.
- Beavercreek Kennels Retriever Training Package Sit, Stay, Here! A disciplined companion to enhance your days a’ field starts with great training. Located in the Midlands, Beavercreek Kennels has been a trusted professional training kennel since 1984 specializing in quality gun dogs and gun dog training. Start your memories off right with 4 weeks of free retriever training, room and board included, under the watchful eye of Randy & Cathy Hoffman. Donated by Beavercreek Kennels.
- Oysters for 25!!! The soon to be famous Lexington CCA Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one keg of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Good for one year from date of banquet. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Lexington CCA Chapter Cooking Team.
- Museum Sailfish At nearly 26 inches long, this brass over marble piece is sure to steal the show in whatever room you put it in. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Carolina Baseball Package Batter up! Here is your chance to eliminate parking as an obstacle to enjoying two time national championship Carolina Baseball! Colonial Printing will donate seasons parking passes directly across the street from Carolina Stadium! Accompanying this fantastic opportunity is a bat signed by Head Coach Chad Holbrook. Donated by Colonial Printing and Coach Chad Holbrook.
- Fripp Island Beach House Extravaganza 8 people (better yet, 4 couples!) will enjoy 3 nights at beautiful Fripp Island, SC. This private island off of the coast of South Carolina’s lowcountry has amenities such as beach, golf, tennis, fishing, swimming, and of course simply relaxing and enjoying fellowship are all options. This trip comes with a golf cart for cruising the island. The house is located on the canal with a dock to allow easy access to the ocean. Available November ’12 through April ’13; must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kyle & Joey Godley.
- Made in the Shade Calling all Sea Hunt owners! Ed Forbes of Engineered Metals & Composites has got a deal for you! This custom made t-top comes equipped with a fiberglass hardtop, fully wired with LED lights, speaker ready, and switches to run the boat! Will fit 22’-29’ model Sea Hunts only. Donated by Engineered metals & Composites.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2012 and May 2013. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Genteel Quail Hunting There is no finer way to spend a day in the southern woods than quail hunting! CCA SC state board member Kyle Godley will host two (2) well – seasoned hunters for a day of Quail hunting in the only manner it was intended – Southern Style! Join Kyle at Hilliard Plantation located in Rembert, SC for your chance to enjoy a true southern tradition. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date after deer season. Donated by Kyle Godley and James Dennis.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Quinton Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Natural Cowhide Rug Add character to your décor with this authentic piece of cowhide! These actual cowhide rugs from Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina make for a fantastic floor covering. As no two are alike, each piece comes with suede backing making them suitable for both indoors or out. The durability and wear-ability will make you want more! Donated by Natural Cowhide and CCA South Carolina.
- Inshore with Fine Lines Charters Move over boys! There’s a new girl in town! Capt. Amy Little will host two anglers for a ½ day of inshore fishing out of Mt. Pleasant, SC. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided so bring a healthy appetite for catching fish and having a great time on the water! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Amy Little.
- Chicken Bog for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Lexington CCA Chapter cooking team.
- Sea Turtle Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass sea turtle motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Home Place Land & Cattle Company Hog Hunt for Two Time to get your pork chops on! Two hunters will join hunt master Shank Collins for an afternoon and morning hog hunt that is as close to guaranteed as it gets. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Shank Collins.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Lexington CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- Lexington CCA Mystery Cooler Think of this more as a survival kit than as a mystery. Believe me you will not be disappointed! Donated by the Lexington CCA Chapter.