Lexington Chapter Live Auction Preview Thursday, October 17, 2013 Lexington Municipal Complex
Live Auction Preview
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Lexington Municipal Complex
- Chase Allen Flounder South Carolina Artist Chase Allen is a believer in CCA SC! Chase is the owner of The Iron Fish located on Daufuskie Island, where amidst a shower of birdsong and fiery sparks, he forges colorful metal sculptures that are as unique and colorful as his historic island home. A featured artist in Charleston Magazine, Southern Living, and Coastal Living his work is highly sought. Take home this large flounder measuring approx 29” x 17” and enjoy a piece of art that is sure to please.
- Saluda River Striper Trip The fish that made SC famous! Two anglers will join Trevor Bedell for an afternoon striper fishing trip on the scenic Saluda River just outside of Lexington. All fuel, bait, and tackle is included. Trip must be used in May 2013. Donated by Lexington CCA committee member Trevor Bedell.
- Carolina Baseball Package Batter up! Here is your chance to eliminate parking as an obstacle to enjoying two time national championship Carolina Baseball! Colonial Printing will donate a seasons parking pass directly across the street from Carolina Stadium! Accompanying this fantastic opportunity is a bat signed by Head Coach Chad Holbrook. Donated by Colonial Printing and Coach Chad Holbrook.
- Tailgate Package for 10 by Hudson’s BBQ Get ready for the “Big Bash” tailgate special courtesy of Hudson’s BBQ. This bodacious culinary package includes bbq, chicken, 3 sides of your choosing along with the rolls and the pickles for ten happy sports fans. And to wash it all down CCA is throwing in the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Hudson’s BBQ and CCA South Carolina.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Things of the Sporting Life So much of our memories of good times past are attached with the things that that we wear or use. My dad had an old Stanley thermos – dented and weather beaten – from years of rolling around in the bottom of a duck boat. For you, it may be a favorite red fish lure, or the call that brought that gobbler in last spring, or Grandpa’s lucky hat – momentos that hold the story and preserve the memory. Artist Michael Cassidy will provide one custom oil painting on panel (dimensions not to exceed 16” x 14”) of a still life item of your choice. Donated by Artist Michael Cassidy.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Quinton Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Fripp Island Beach House Extravaganza 8 people (better yet, 4 couples!) will enjoy 3 nights at beautiful Fripp Island, SC. This private island off of the coast of South Carolina’s lowcountry has amenities such as beach, golf, tennis, fishing, swimming, and of course simply relaxing and enjoying fellowship are all options. This trip comes with a golf cart for cruising the island. The house is located on the canal with a dock to allow easy access to the ocean. Available November ’13 through April ’14; must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kyle & Joey Godley.
- Pura Vida Abaco Bahamas Getaway for Four Four lucky anglers will enjoy a 4-day, 3-night getaway to the beautiful Pura Vida Waterfront Cottages located on Lubbers Quarters Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Your trip includes 2-half days of offshore fishing aboard the “Freespool”, a custom 36’ Jarrett Bay Express. You will be fishing for tuna, dolphin, wahoo, white and blue marlin, and sailfish. The Pura Vida Cottage is fully furnished, and sits on a small secluded out island. Private Tiki Bar, large dock with great dock fishing, and snorkeling. Kayaks, hammocks, and beautiful gardens. Included is the use of a 17’ Boston Whaler Montauk (for a nominal fee) to explore nearby deserted islands and gorgeous beaches. Trip also includes boat transportation to and from Marsh Harbour. Trip does not include airfare. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates within one year of purchase and is valid all year, excluding August and September. Donated by CCA South Carolina. This item has a reserve.
- Marlin & Sailfish Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Marlin & Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2013 and May 2014. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 31, 2014. Donated by Madison Howell.
- Bay Creek Kennels Training Package Sit, Stay, Here! Bay Creek Kennels located in Brydtown, SC (just outside of Hartsville) will host man’s best friend for a month of training. Handler Rhett Riddle has the passion, the knowledge, and the facilities to develop your dog into a great companion in the field or an obedient loyal dog around the house. This package can be used for the first month of basic gun dog training, a retriever tune up or a month of advanced retriever training. This stay comes with daily training, conditioning, obedience, and boarding. Dog food for the month is donated by CCA SC. Donated by Bay Creek kennels.
- Marlin & Sailfish Slam This brass over marble sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Charleston Inshore…First Class! Low Country guide Mark Phelps takes two (2) anglers on a ½ trip in the heart of Charleston. Fuel, bait & tackle are included just bring a healthy appetite for light tackle inshore angling. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Mark Phelps.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! Milliken Forest Company, Inc. will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a 2011 & 2009 aerial true color photo or 2006 infra red photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC, NC, or GA. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Milliken Forestry Company, Inc. and Bill Milliken.
- Chicken Bog for 25 With the holiday season upon us, this is a great opportunity to entertain without lifting a finger! This SC traditional table fare comes equipped with all the paper products and the beer! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by the Lexington CCA Chapter cooking team.
- Hog Hunt for Two Time to get your pork chops on! Two hunters will join hunt masters Davis Hallman and Todd Sharpe for an afternoon and morning hog hunt that is as close to guaranteed as it gets. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Davis Hallman and Todd Sharpe.
- Wayne Hendrix Knives This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Allendale native Wayne Hendrix is one of only a select few knife makers that apprenticed under the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Wayne has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2013. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a skinning knife. Donated by Wayne Hendrix and CCA SC.
- More Chili Please Courtesy of the Lexington CCA chapter cooking team. This is an all inclusive chili party for twenty five…including the beer! Crackers, sour cream, shredded cheese; everything you need to warm your belly on a cold night. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!