Live Auction Preview for Summerville CCA Celebrating Conservation Banquet, October 25, 2013
Live Auction Preview
- Chase Allen Flounder South Carolina Artist Chase Allen is a believer in CCA SC! Chase is the owner of The Iron Fish located on Daufuskie Island, where amidst a shower of birdsong and fiery sparks, he forges colorful metal sculptures that are as unique and colorful as his historic island home. A featured artist in Charleston Magazine, Southern Living, and Coastal Living, his is work is highly sought. Take home this large flounder measuring approx 29” x 17” and enjoy a piece of art that is sure to please.
- Overdose of Fishing Overdose Fishing Charters, owned by Capt. Chris Orvin, is offering a fresh water fishing charter for bream, crappie, bass, stripers, and catfish, or an inshore fishing trip for reds and trout. Chris has been fishing the Charleston waters for over ten years and will show the best of the lowcountry. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Chris Orvin.
- Hermitage Farms Sporting Clays for Four Four shooters will be hosted by CCA SC Executive Director Scott Whitaker for an afternoon Sporting Clays extravaganza at Hermitage Farms Shooting Preserve outside of Camden. Shoot will include 100 clay targets each with shells included as well as dinner afterwards. Trip must be scheduled on any mutually agreeable Wednesday afternoon. Donated by Scott Whitaker.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Quinton Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Cherokee Run Spring Turkey Hunt for Two Get ready to get your gobble on! Cherokee Run Hunting Lodge will be hosting two hunters for a full day of chasing wild eastern turkeys in the sandhills of Chesterfield County, South Carolina. Located on 3,500 acres of black water swamps, hardwood draws, and pine forests, this property has the habitat and the game to meet your expectations. Included with the trip is one night’s accommodations at Cherokee Run Lodge. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date in the 2014 spring turkey season. Donated by Cherokee Run Lodge.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2013 and May 2014. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Pura Vida Abaco Bahamas Getaway for Four Four lucky anglers will enjoy a 4-day, 3-night getaway to the beautiful Pura Vida Waterfront Cottages located on Lubbers Quarters Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Your trip includes 2-half days of offshore fishing aboard the “Freespool”, a custom 36’ Jarrett Bay Express. You will be fishing for tuna, dolphin, wahoo, white and blue marlin, and sailfish. The Pura Vida Cottage is fully furnished, and sits on a small secluded out island. Private Tiki Bar, large dock with great dock fishing, and snorkeling. Kayaks, hammocks, and beautiful gardens. Included is the use of a 17’ Boston Whaler Montauk (for a nominal fee) to explore nearby deserted islands and gorgeous beaches. Trip also includes boat transportation to and from Marsh Harbour. Trip does not include airfare. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates within one year of purchase and is valid all year, excluding August and September. Donated by CCA South Carolina. This item has a reserve.
- Quail Hunting Homeplace Madison Howell knows quail! And he has the one of the most pristine places in the lowcountry to pursue them! Two hunters will join this true lowcountry gentleman on what will turn out to be one of the most enjoyable days a man can imagine chasing these fabled birds of a feather. Located in Ruffin, SC you will be hunting in fields designed with crops of the farms of old as well as the picturesque flat pines woods of Colleton County. Quail hunting as it was intended – Southern Style! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date before March 2014. Donated by Madison Howell.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand This customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- Marlin & Sailfish Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Marlin & Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Live Oaks & Spot-Tails Two (2) anglers enjoy not only the beauty of SC’s lowcountry in Beaufort but also a 1/2 day of light tackle fishing for “tailin’ reds.” Capt. Danny Rourk makes this trip happen on a mutually agreeable date. Fuel, bait & tackle provided. Donated by Capt. Danny Rourk.
- Food Fight South Carolina artist Mark Ray’s depiction of a lowcountry scene that occurs every day. This 16” x 20” piece will be a conversation piece where ever you hang it. Donated by Mark Ray.
- Wayne Hendrix Knives This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Allendale native Wayne Hendrix is one of only a select few knife makers that apprenticed under the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Wayne has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2013. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a skinning knife. Donated by Wayne Hendrix and CCA SC.
- Museum Sailfish At nearly 26 inches long, this brass over marble piece is sure to steal the show in whatever room you put it in. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Salty Tails Charters Two angler will enjoy four (4) hours of inshore fishing. You target will be redfish, sea trout and flounder in the beautiful inshore waters of Charleston. Fishing out of a Scout bay boat, your tackle, bait, and fishing license are included. Pick up and drop will be at Remley’s Point boat landing in Mt. Pleasant. Trip is good from November 2013 to May 2014. Donated by Capt. Doug Connelley.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!