Lowcountry Chapter Live Auction Preview and Sponsors of Conservation
Live Auction Preview
Saturday, November 22, 2014
- The World is Your Oyster CCA SC and oysters have a great relationship. They are the key to a healthy marine environment. Master Goldsmith Lex Matthews, a Florence, SC native, has captured the beauty of the oyster in his Oyster Shell Collection. This bronze oyster shell belt buckle and accompanying custom leather belt is sure to be a welcome addition to any wardrobe. As a side note, the sale of this particular item tonight will be earmarked for CCA SC’s habitat program, The Topwater Action Campaign. Donated by Mark Lexton Collection and Lex Matthews.
- Picking and Grinning It not only plays great music but this one of kind guitar will have you grinning for fishing! Created by Mt. Pleasant artist and Lowcountry Flyshop owner Paul Puckett, this guitar is truly a one of one. Donated by Paul Puckett and CCA South Carolina.
- Got Shrimp? Beaufort Stew for 20! Another effortless entertaining opportunity brought to you by the CCA Lowcountry County Chapter Cooking Team! We provide all the ingredients that go into making that wonderful Lowcountry delicacy for 20 of your closest friends…including the beer. Brought to you by the soon to be famous CCA Lowcountry Chapter Cooking Team. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Weekend in the Florida Panhandle plus Fishing If you have never experienced the beautiful, powder white sandy beaches of the Florida Panhandle, this is your chance! Fish the near shore waters of the Gulf of Mexico and experience Florida’s most pristine coast away from the masses. Two anglers will enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations in one of Southern Vacation Rentals properties along the beaches of Northwest Florida. Your FL Panhandle trip also includes a ½ day bay charter trip with Capt. Clint Hood. Trip must be booked within one year of purchase, and availability is subject to mutual agreement. Donated by Capt. Clint Hood and Southern Vacation Rentals
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Chris Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- Quail Hunting Mont Repose Plantation Located in Jasper County there sits a lowcountry paradise called Mont Repose Plantation. Four hunters will enjoy a lowcountry quail hunt not soon to be forgotten. Your trip will include birds, dogs and lunch; must possess a valid SC hunting license. Trip must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bo Mitchell, Tom Aydlette and Michael Mark.
- Fripp Island Beach House Extravaganza 8 people (better yet, 4 couples!) will enjoy 3 nights at beautiful Fripp Island, SC. This private island off of the coast of South Carolina’s lowcountry has amenities such as beach, golf, tennis, fishing, swimming, and of course simply relaxing and enjoying fellowship are all options. This trip comes with a golf cart for cruising the island. The house is located on the canal with a dock to allow easy access to the ocean. Available November ’14 through April ’15; must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Kyle & Joey Godley.
- Villas Adventures Belize Vacation for Six days/ 6 nights for 4 couples Villa Adventures is a true Central American Gem! Located in the beautiful country of Belize, these villas are among the finest the country has to offer; all located on the Caribbean Sea with four bedrooms and four baths, they do not disappoint. A short step out the front porch will take you right into the ocean and breath-taking snorkeling and diving as well as numerous other water sports. Charters available to enjoy the world class fishing with opportunities for permit, bonefish, snapper, grouper, and a host of other species year round. There are ancient Mayan ruins, rain forest zip lines, and majestic beach scenery to explore and take in while on your stay. Other activities available but not included are transfer to and from airport, daily maid service, daily or weekly chef and server, as well as grocery shopping prior to your arrival! This trip is for four couples or a large family looking to have a unique adventure. Trip is available between August 1, 2014 and August 1, 2015. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- Argentina Dove Hunt High Volume dove shooting at its finest in Cordoba, Argentina! Four (4) hunters will enjoy three full days of wing shooting surrounded by arguably the largest concentrated numbers of doves in the world. Included in this package is Five Star accommodations in a private Estancia, gourmet meals, open bar, bird boys, customs clearing, laundry service, and in country ground transportation. Trip must be used by November 2015. Items not included in trip are tips for bird boys and house staff, shotgun shells, license, gun permits, and airfare. Donated by Sporting Adventures International and CCA South Carolina. This trip does have a reserve.
- Sailfish End Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2014 and May 2015. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Florida Peacock Bass Fishing For Two Expansive winding water ways, tropical foliage, exotic wildlife, and aggressive peacock bass action! You would think you are floating down the Amazon, but you are actually fishing in South Florida. For some, this is the experience of a lifetime, but why travel half way across the world when you can drive a couple hours south to Florida City. Your guide for this 6 hour trip is Captain Josh Greer. Greer has been fishing South Florida his whole life and is a well-rounded fishing captain and hunting guide. When fishing with Josh, over 100 fish days are not uncommon. You will be catching Peacock Bass, Oscars, Cichlids, Largemouth Bass, Jaguar Guapote, and a host of many other native and exotic species. Your Six Hour trip for two will also include two nights’ accommodations in Florida City. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable terms and taken within one year of purchase. No holidays please. Transportation and gratuity not included. Donated by Capt Josh Greer of XXL Sportfishing Charters.
- Custom Quad Deer Stand This customized quad deer stand from our friends at Cross Hair Metal Works will be a sporty addition to your hunt club and will give you the advantage over your next trophy. Donated by Cross Hair Metal Works.
- VooDoo Child Cobia Trip for Two Port Royal Sound’s cobia fishery is legendary! And Capt Shannon O’Quinn can put you on them. In May of 2015, two anglers will join Shannon for a day of chasing cobia in and around the waters of Beaufort. Fuel, bait, and tackle are provided; tips are not! Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by VooDoo Child Charters and Shannon O’Quinn.
- CCA SC Beach Cruiser Ride along with CCA South Carolina off the water this year as well! Cruise the beach with this one of kind must have beach accessory that blends both style and function, creating an experience for riders not just a mode of transportation! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Monday Night Football Fish Fry for 20 Compliments of the CCA Lowcountry Chapter Cooking Team. You pick the game, send your wife shopping, and have 20 of your buddies over or you and your wife invite ten couples. We’ll be there to fry the fish and make the fixin’s…we’ll even bring the beer! Other beverages are up to you. Good for one year from date of banquet. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date; Donated by the CCA Lowcountry Chapter Cooking Team.
- CCA South Carolina License Plate Here is your chance to display your passion for recreational saltwater fishing all year long! CCA SC is offering you a chance to be one of the first 100 people in the state to have these brand new license plates that will benefit CCA SC’s advocacy and habitat programs. Step up and enjoy being one of the Committee of 100! Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!
Ferguson Forest Products
The Marx Group
Vaden of Beaufort
Aydlette Insurance Agency
Beaufort Boat and Dock Supply
Bill’s Liquors and Fine Wine
Farm Bureau Insurance
Martin and Lindsay Landscape, LLC
Port Royal Oral Surgery
Turbeville Insurance Agency
Carolina Realty of the Lowcountry
Collins Pest Control
CPC Yellow Pages
D&S Heating and Cooling
Gilbert Law Firm
Malphrus Utilities, LLC
Port Royal Landing Marina
RE/MAX Island Realty
Sea Island Atlas Van Lines
Southern Drawl Outfitters
Southern Tree Services
Trask & Lynn, CPA