Live Auction Preview
Saturday, September 28, 2013 – 6:00 p.m.
- Chase Allen Flounder South Carolina Artist Chase Allen is a believer in CCA SC! Chase is the owner of The Iron Fish located on Daufuskie Island, where amidst a shower of birdsong and fiery sparks, he forges colorful metal sculptures that are as unique and colorful as his historic island home. A featured artist in Charleston Magazine, Southern Living, and Coastal Living his work is highly sought. Take home this large flounder measuring approx 29” x 17” and enjoy a piece of art that is sure to please.
- Dock & Dine Package Here is your chance to enjoy Beaufort as it was intended to be done; by water! Vintage Voyages of Port Royal will host two guests for a scenic cruise of the surrounding waterways of Beaufort onboard the lovingly restored ANNALEE. This classic vessel has both the look and feel of a by-gone era. The dine portion of this package comes courtesy of a $75 gift certificate to Breakwater Restaurant located in Beaufort. Once you have completed your cruise, enjoy a wonderful meal to complete the experience. Donated by Vintage Voyages and Breakwater Restaurant.
- TFO Fly Fishing Package Temple Fork Outfitters has established itself as one of the leading designers and manufacturing companies in the fly fishing industry. Included in this package is there top of the line BVK series rod in a four piece 9 ft, 8 wt matched to the large arbor 375 reel. This makes for an ideal package for stalking the coastal saltwater flats for reds or the lowcountry rivers for largemouth bass. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Port Royal Landing Marina Water Festival Dockage Here is your chance to enjoy the Beaufort Water Festival in big and rich style! Long time CCA supporter Port Royal Landing Marina is providing free overnight, in water dockage for a vessel up to 40 feet in length during the entire 58th Annual Beaufort Water Festival (July 18-27nd, 2014) at Port Royal Landing Marina located on the beautiful Beaufort River. All you have to do is park the boat, step off, repeat for a full week. Power and additional fees may apply. Donated by Port Royal Landing Marina.
- CCA Fire pit Get ready to warm up in style! This 30” x 30” x 16” pit comes fully assembled and ready for your immediate use! Manufactured from cold rolled steel for years of durability, the natural rust patina finish will age over time. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Beaufort Blast & Cast Two (2) people enjoy a beautiful day on the low country waters of Beaufort, SC with Orvis Endorsed Guide Capt. Owen Plair shooting Marsh Hen and catching redfish in the same outing. The cast and blast charter is a fun filled adventure that can challenge even the most experienced shooter and angler. Poling through the vast open saltwater marshes flushing out marsh hen, shooting small gauge shot guns, with a limit of 15 per person. Then focusing on our great fishery for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, and a large assortment of other species. Not every day can you have the challenging experience of the Cast and Blast in Beaufort, SC. Light Tackle and Fly Fishing equipment will be provided. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Capt. Owen Plair.
- Tails This brass redfish sculpture has been a favorite of CCA members for nearly a decade! This piece will be wonderful centerpiece in your office, home, or camp. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Oysters Your Way for 25!!! The soon to be famous CCA Low Country Chapter Cooking Team brings an oyster roast to you and 25 of your closest friends. You get to entertain while we provide the labor, one keg of beer, oysters & fixin’s, and knives. Good for one year from date of banquet. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by CCA Low Country Chapter Cooking Team.
- Hand Carved Tupelo Serving Board “Made by God, crafted by Man” Hemingway, South Carolina artisan Quinton Hughes embellishes each one of the one of a kind tupelo wood boards with this same message. Great for BBQ, chickens, Beaufort Stews, or whatever it will hold. This hand crafted piece is sure to be a conversation piece as well as a functioning piece of art.
- The Lowcountry Joggling Board This piece is truly unique to the Palmetto state and is a throw back to the rice plantation days of old. The wood is all heart pine then carefully hand-crafted and finally stained Charleston Green. Built to “courting”. Own this piece of South Carolina heritage tonight. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- The Ya Ya Sisterhood Weekend: Just for the CCA Ladies! Ya Ya’s Unite! How about an Edisto weekend getaway for 10 of your closest friends? Included is a three-day/ two-night stay at a luxurious Island beach house. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between September 2013 and May 2014. Donated by Phil Sutton and CCA South Carolina.
- Pura Vida Abaco Bahamas Getaway for Four Four lucky anglers will enjoy a 4-day, 3-night getaway to the beautiful Pura Vida Waterfront Cottages located on Lubbers Quarters Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Your trip includes 2-half days of offshore fishing aboard the “Freespool”, a custom 36’ Jarrett Bay Express. You will be fishing for tuna, dolphin, wahoo, white and blue marlin, and sailfish. The Pura Vida Cottage is fully furnished, and sits on a small secluded out island. Private Tiki Bar, large dock with great dock fishing, and snorkeling. Kayaks, hammocks, and beautiful gardens. Included is the use of a 17’ Boston Whaler Montauk (for a nominal fee) to explore nearby deserted islands and gorgeous beaches. Trip also includes boat transportation to and from Marsh Harbour. Trip does not include airfare. Trip must be booked on mutually agreeable dates within one year of purchase and is valid all year, excluding August and September. Donated by CCA South Carolina. This item has a reserve.
- Marlin & Sailfish Table The perfect conversation piece for any room! This aluminum & glass Marlin & Sailfish motif table will provide years of use while displaying an appreciation of our coastal heritage in a style that will be quite eye catching. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Quail Hunting Mont Repose Plantation Located in South Carolina’s Jasper County there sits 2218 acres of pure lowcountry paradise spread out in a true expression of beauty, tradition and promise. Bo Mitchell will host two hunters for a day of quail hunting this historic property for an experience not soon forgotten. Your trip includes 30 birds, dogs, and lunch. Must possess a valid SC hunting license. Must be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bo Mitchell and CCA South Carolina.
- Wayne Hendrix Knives This South Carolina native’s reputation in the knife making world precedes him! Allendale native Wayne Hendrix is one of only a select few knife makers that apprenticed under the legendary George Herron to learn his craft. His time spent with that legend is evident in his craftsmanship and 100% commitment to the highest quality product money can buy. As such, Wayne has been named CCA SC Knife Maker of the Year for 2013. This knife package includes a matching pair of his ever popular oyster knife and a skinning knife. Donated by Wayne Hendrix and CCA SC.
- GPS Recreational Property Map If you own property, this one is a must have!! Milliken Forest Company, Inc. will produce a GPS property map that will include all ponds, food plots, deer stands and other unique features of interest on your land. Property boundaries will also be displayed, and the entire image can be overlaid on a 2011 & 2009 aerial true color photo or 2006 infra red photographic map. This is a one of a kind, unique informative map that will benefit any land owner. Finished product will include two (2) 22” X 34” maps and a CD Rom for your personal use. Property location must be in SC, NC, or GA. Good for one year from the date of the banquet. Donated by Milliken Forestry Company, Inc. and Bill Milliken.
- Natural Cowhide Rug Add character to your décor with this authentic piece of cowhide! These actual cowhide rugs from Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina make for a fantastic floor covering. As no two are alike, each piece comes with suede backing making them suitable for both indoors or out. The durability and wear-ability will make you want more! Donated by Natural Cowhide and CCA South Carolina.
- What Time is it! With this time piece built for whatever the world throws at you, you’ll always know! Reactor watches are advertised as the world’s best built performance sport watches…Period! Forged from solid marine grade stainless steel, these watches are built to take a beating and look amazing while doing it! Donated by Modern Jewelers.
- Grand Slam Sailfish & Marlin At nearly 26 inches tall, this brass over marble piece is sure to steal the show in whatever room you put it in. Donated by CCA South Carolina.
- Mossy Oak…Installed Picture a grand live oak in the setting of your choice years from now. Start you image with this 25 gallon, 12 foot tall live oak tree installed on your property north of the broad. Preservation Tree Care, Inc. will deliver and install this majestic lowcountry icon on a mutually agreeable date. Donated by Bartlett Tree Expert Company/ Preservation Tree Care, Inc.
- Go Pro Camera Here is your chance to own the world’s most versatile camera and accessories! These small cameras have made recording your experiences and cherished memories easier than ever imagined. Even if those take place underwater! With the many options of mounting styles and accessories this camera package is ready to go when you are. Donated by Barrier Island Marine.
- Monday Night Football Fish Fry for 20 Compliments of the CCA Low Country Chapter Cooking Team. You pick the game, send your wife shopping, and have 20 of your buddies over or you and your wife invite ten couples. We’ll be there to fry the fish and make the fixin’s…we’ll even bring the beer! Other beverages are up to you. Good for one year from date of banquet. Schedule on a mutually agreeable date; Donated by the CCA Low Country Chapter Cooking Team.
- The Local Boy Outfitters/ K2 Mystery Cooler Real Value. Real Cold. This 55 qrt roto-molded cooler is becoming the hottest cooler on the market! Stuffed with goodies, you have to buy it to find out what’s in it! Donated by Local Boy Outfitters of Lexington and K2 coolers!